What's new

France wants to be a gateway for Pakistan to Europe: French ambassador

Anyways on topic Germany is a much more popular option for Pakistani students these days.
Infact more are going to Germany than even the U.K !

Anyways on topic Germany is a much more popular option for Pakistani students these days.

I hope they are going there for engineering degrees. Cant beat the Germans.

they all are hypocrite brain dead libtards

^^^^

I found Nasim Zahra & Ejaz Haider to be logical, balanced and very well articulated in comparison to our Indian lot of lunatics. Perhaps you have some good reasons to call them Hprocite.

Regards,
Jailer

Pakistanis can learn any language. My friend went to Iceland for a holiday and bumped into two Pakistani fisherman who worked on a local trawler in Reykjavik. They spoke fluent Viking.
Really? That is cool.

Pakistanis can learn any language. My friend went to Iceland for a holiday and bumped into two Pakistani fisherman who worked on a local trawler in Reykjavik. They spoke fluent Viking.

Yes, for study Pakistanis are also going Germany in good numbers but what France can offer compared to Germany? And they have issues with muslims too.

Agreed, because education is free and only living and health care expense to be borne by students and they have world class educational institutions specially in field of engineering.

^^^^

I found Nasim Zahra & Ejaz Haider to be logical, balanced and very well articulated in comparison to our Indian lot of lunatics. Perhaps you have some good reasons to call them Hprocite.

Regards,
Jailer
just google why Ejaz haider was kicked out of army??

Yes, for study Pakistanis are also going Germany in good numbers but what France can offer compared to Germany? And they have issues with muslims too.

The French have a very mature Industrial and engineering sector. They manufacture everything. Engineering degrees from France would be an advantage for us.

I hope they are going there for engineering degrees. Cant beat the Germans.

Yes Germany is now very popular for engineering studies in Pakistan even females are going there, I m member of facebook group which on which Pakistanis help each other regarding studying and living in Germany.

The French have a very mature Industrial and engineering sector. They manufacture everything. Engineering degrees from France would be an advantage for us.

I don't think they can beat Germany and also they will not give admissions in fields which they feel are sensitive while no issue in Germany.

Yes Germany is now very popular for engineering studies in Pakistan even females are going there, I m member of facebook group which on which Pakistanis help each other regarding studying and living in Germany.

That's good to know. Pakistan has benefited a lot from students coming back to Pakistan after gaining advanced degrees from abroad.

I don't know why you included Nasim Zehra there......she has in the past been associated with the establishment in formulating important strategic policies of the state and I have never seen her dissing the army as an institution or blindly following the American line.

Similarly Talat will come of as pro-PML these days but he is hardly a libtard. As an example just recently he went hard after Hussain Haqqani and the PPP after that article and got a lot of flak from libtards on twitter.

Saw Nasim Zehra blaming agencies for picking up the bloggers.Not sure how she concluded it was an act of the pindi boys.

^^^^

Regards,
Jailer
Their viewership is because of the distinguished people they bring to their shows (esp. Ejaz) i.e. experts from the relevant field..not sheikh rasheed...Other than that he is very biased on contemporary politics esp. when he tries to save ppp and zardari every time by not discussing them and bashing IK occasionally. He is from Najam Sethis Friday times group so its understandable.

@ topic - je parle francaise
i believe French is a very easy language to learn.

Back
Top Bottom