What's new

France to cut back on Rafale order

Bad for the French Good for us
Time to use our Baniya Skills to Milk them more :chilli:

The Indians being fine negotiators have realised that Dassault Aviation is desperate to sell. They are therefore also dragging out the negotiating process in a bid to squeeze every possible concession from Dassault. But there could come a tipping point beyond which the negotiations will stall because of India’s domestic electoral calendar. The Indian Air Force badly needs this plane, and the negotiators should be sanguine enough to move back from the brink before the tipping point is reached.

France to cut back on Rafale order - The Hindu

Very good news.
Now we can use this issue to get every possible concession from France especially in the field of ToT.

HoHoHo; India is surely driving a "hard bargain". That Dassault may have to look at a "make or break" situation for the Rafale project?
Moral of the story........................................... Indians not gonna be a pushover.
Baniya skills have endured from the IVC.

I think if their are other minister hold the position of Saint Antony then this deal could also headed for another mega scam without benefiting Indian aeronautics industry but Antony trying hard to squeeze more & I want that this deal should close before his term ends.

He was thinking it was a negative news and was, as always excited on it high time.QUOTE]

Well Aadat se mazboor hein bhai saab......i am sure he must be regretting opening a thread which could be a positive thing to india.... LOL

Indians and their self convincing and delusional thoughts. :laugh:

Let me test your baniya skill. Please answer the following question honestly, if you have any left.

You own a shop and have only one big customer to sell the products. If that customer did not buy your entire prestigious business will go broke.

What will you do? Will you add sweetner to retain that customer or kick the deal and go broke.

I think if France tries hard like in India then the deal could be finalize but I think IAF is not happy at all with HAL.

But for sure that they can have 100+ deal in Taiwan and another 150++ deal for Brazil as well. But really don't know why they are not going with it??

Back
Top Bottom