What's new

France Tightens Controls on Chinese Investment to Protect Tech

chinese just look for their profit ...dont bother about others
one must be careful doing business with them..

I asked that but no answer ...

for example night vision

even the russian buy such technic from Thales... Airbus Industry and many of their supplyers are located in France ... and China bought only days ago 184 planes from Airbus because their own plane is not ready yet...
Tank technology is still lightyears ahead in passive armor sensor and weapon thechnology etc...
Car Industry..... France has to proof nothing with endless wins in top motorsport... show me a single high tech international competition like motorsport were china has proofen itself against international competition with same rules for all... even Japan has hard times to win something important than 24h of LeMans...

Sanofi ..one of the largest pharma producer world wide (world market leader for vaccanies)
Saint-Gobain one of the oldest companys in the world world market leader in many areas ... produce from glas to high perfromance plastic and high advance constrcution materials you noobs never heard off
Lafarge Holcim ...largest consturction material producer and dealer in the world

asking such a question is simple PURE ARROGANT... you chinese guy should take a break and reflect yourself...you tendency to look completely overestimated of yourself/ and country let you look arrogant all around in this forum...

So far China has proofen NOTHING... you are just a big country and the world see you as what you are... copy kings... show me a single chinese development milestone that moved the human world forward developt in the last 10 years.... I am waiting... and dont come up with somethinng that already exist since years and you belive do it better, I want to see new ideas not improved or cheap copys

Last edited:
for example night vision

even the russian buy such technic from Thales... Airbus Industry and many of their supplyers are located in France ... and China bought only days ago 184 planes from Airbus because their own plane is not ready yet...
Tank technology is still lightyears ahead in passive armor sensor and weapon thechnology etc...
Car Industry..... France has to proof nothing with endless wins in top motorsport... show me a single high tech international competition like motorsport were china has proofen itself against international competition with same rules for all... even Japan has hard times to win something important than 24h of LeMans...

Sanofi ..one of the largest pharma producer world wide (world market leader for vaccanies)
Saint-Gobain one of the oldest companys in the world world market leader in many areas ... produce from glas to high perfromance plastic and high advance constrcution materials you noobs never heard off
Lafarge Holcim ...largest consturction material producer and dealer in the world

asking such a question is simple PURE ARROGANT... you chinese guy should take a break and reflect yourself...you tendency to look completely overestimated of yourself/ and country let you look arrogant all around in this forum...

So far China has proofen NOTHING... you are just a big country and the world see you as what you are... copy kings... show me a single chinese development milestone that moved the human world forward developt in the last 10 years.... I am waiting... and dont come up with somethinng that already exist since years and you belive do it better, I want to see new ideas not improved or cheap copys
French cars are a joke. Peugeot, get the **** out of here lol! Btw did you know China tested thermonuclear bomb before France?

chinese just look for their profit ...dont bother about others
one must be careful doing business with them..
Wow genius! That's what private and profit seeking companies do. You need to change your name to Great Dumbass :lol:

French cars are a joke. Peugeot, get the **** out of here lol! Btw did you know China tested thermonuclear bomb before France?

For every 3 cars produced in France,2 are sold in another country. Everyone has heard of Peugeot,Renault,Citroën,Alpine,Bugatti...... meanwhile,what are Chinese car manufacturers ? No one knows.

However,everyone knows they are only good at making cheap and bogus copies of famous cars. (German cars for exemple)

Truth is hard to swallow,but China is famous for stealing tech,reverse engineering and making cheap copies....

Does France have any better tech?

May be technology to manufacture aircraft's and aircraft engines. Array of defence technologies. They still are pretty good in Nuclear research.

Lots of other engineering products the french are good. But there products are expensive and cant compete with Chinese products.

BTW other than the overestimating themself chinese boys here in the Forum...
FRANCE HAS BUILD A OWN NUCLEAR powered CARRIER years ago... how about that for a starter?

All China has is acopy of a stone age old conventional russian carrier...even their new design is based on it...

so be nice chninese boys and take a giant doze of STFU and get down back to earth..you are no super country... u are just a big country with a giant popluation..

Do not underestimate French technology and science. France is Europe's leading country in the aerospace industry.

That depends on the way you look at it.
France has the most comprehensive tech in aerospace for sure but the UK leads in fields like engines and radars.

BTW other than the overestimating themself chinese boys here in the Forum...
FRANCE HAS BUILD A OWN NUCLEAR powered CARRIER years ago... how about that for a starter?

All China has is acopy of a stone age old conventional russian carrier...even their new design is based on it...

so be nice chninese boys and take a giant doze of STFU and get down back to earth..you are no super country... u are just a big country with a giant popluation..

that copy more than enough to throw your country back to stone age :D

Russia too...therefore they take the Engine/Radar claim

UK Rolls Royce is equal with US giants like GE in engine tech. It is far ahead of the Russians.
UK Type-45 destroyer has the best radar of any warship in the world - even the US acknowledged it.

that copy more than enough to throw your country back to stone age :D

have to lol about such a stupid arrogat replay... one missle sink your dated carrier to the seaground

Back
Top Bottom