What's new

France says it cannot deliver Mistral warship to Russia over Ukraine

ahhahaahah,it is shame to see an american @C130 how he dances around Chinese table and sing "Oh Russians are so inferior,they are only junior partner to great China,China will own half of Sibieria in next 24 hours....blah blah blah".

Mate you have inferior compex of Russians,all American post WW2 history is based on Russophobia,now you just want to use Chinese-Russian relations for your low satisfaction.

But it will not work.The only loser in Post Cold War world will be United "Please give me two dollars for breakfast" States of America.

I wish you was born in 30s in American economic boom,but you are unhappy guy,you will be a witness of American loss of superpower status,first your country will lose that holy grail of American history,then it will probably cease to exist even as great power.
Maybe not today,tommorow,next wednesday,but in 20-25 years definitely.

@ChineseTiger1986

Mate you're the most modest guy on all PDF.You just litterary destroy that murican guy.

You shown the basic principles of Chinese nation,and why Chinese is so succesfull from economics to sports.

The US has total comprehensive power throughout the world. Economically, politically, diplomatically, technologically, militarily, and culturally, no other country can match the combined power of the United States and there is nothing to indicate that will change. Your post is more wishful thinking than reality.

The US has total comprehensive power throughout the world. Economically, politically, diplomatically, technologically, militarily, and culturally, no other country can match the combined power of the United States and there is nothing to indicate that will change.
there's still a bunch of people outside the US who disagree with their foreign policy but embrace all that's good about it.

it's true that there has never been a greater collective expression of "freedom" than US society, they have an amazing constitution and there's lots of good about there, not everyone is an angry jihadi yo :woot:

ahhahaahah,it is shame to see an american @C130 how he dances around Chinese table and sing "Oh Russians are so inferior,they are only junior partner to great China,China will own half of Sibieria in next 24 hours....blah blah blah".

Mate you have inferior compex of Russians,all American post WW2 history is based on Russophobia,now you just want to use Chinese-Russian relations for your low satisfaction.

But it will not work.The only loser in Post Cold War world will be United "Please give me two dollars for breakfast" States of America.

I wish you was born in 30s in American economic boom,but you are unhappy guy,you will be a witness of American loss of superpower status,first your country will lose that holy grail of American history,then it will probably cease to exist even as great power.
Maybe not today,tommorow,next wednesday,but in 20-25 years definitely.

@ChineseTiger1986

Mate you're the most modest guy on all PDF.You just litterary destroy that murican guy.

You shown the basic principles of Chinese nation,and why Chinese is so succesfull from economics to sports.

inferior complex of Russia :o:
i thought the topic was France not giving Mistral to Russia?
what's this about china-russia relations
and losing super power status da hell :undecided:

inferior complex of Russia :o:
i thought the topic was France not giving Mistral to Russia?
what's this about china-russia relations
and losing super power status da hell :undecided:

Looks as though he's the one with the inferiority complex.

The US has total comprehensive power throughout the world. Economically, politically, diplomatically, technologically, militarily, and culturally, no other country can match the combined power of the United States and there is nothing to indicate that will change. Your post is more wishful thinking than reality.

Wishful thinking. Other than the English speaking countries like Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the US cannot depend on anyone else. Germany and Japan and Italy would stab the US in the back at any time and seek vengeance for WW2. Russia and China set up SCO in 2001 to target the US.

The engine of the Mitsubishi F3, which will be based on that of the Mitsubishi MTDX-ShinShin , will be built by Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries , which will produce 2 x IHIXF5-1 turbofans with up to 22,000 lbs of thrust , and will be capable to super-cruise support (just like the F-22) to allow reaching supersonic flights without even reaching the afterburners. The Mitsubishi F3 Fighter is expected to be a very capable fighter and we are confident of its ability to execute its duties against adversaries.

I am soundly confident of its ability to outperform the J-20 and the PAK-FA.

Best of Luck to All. Le Cheim !
:cheers:

so we are just making claims on fighters that doesn't even exist yet. J-20 exist. Anything that doesn't exist, doesn't exist.

While we are behind on a lot of things, but most of them are for good reason, and the reason is we are just one country that only recently has got the money and people to go with the infrastructure for weapons development.

It was only in 2012 that we crossed the 100 billion mark, and only 2009 or 10 that we shot pass Japan in total GDP.

Now do you suppose as we become more and more developed and start pumping more and more cash into the military and other sectors, the difference will actually increase in your favor?

How does that happen.

Wishful thinking. Other than the English speaking countries like Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the US cannot depend on anyone else. Germany and Japan and Italy would stab the US in the back at any time and seek vengeance for WW2. Russia and China set up SCO in 2001 to target the US.

Germany and Japan are both major allies of the United States and it's absurd to believe otherwise. The US has a network of alliances that Russia and China could only dream of.

Looks as though he's the one with the inferiority complex.

clearly. all you see is them bringing up GDP numbers and about the U.S and West collapse it's pretty funny :bounce:

China and Russia can be best of buds for all I care.
Russia doesn't deserve them Mistrals. Give'em to a loyal ally of justice and freedom.

Germany and Japan are both major allies of the United States and it's absurd to believe otherwise.

Not deep down. They don't speak English plus they were brutalized and insulted by the US during WW2.

The US has a network of alliances that Russia and China could only dream of.

SCO is currently the biggest alliance in the world at 30 million square kilometers the size of Africa.

so we are just making claims on fighters that doesn't even exist yet. J-20 exist. Anything that doesn't exist, doesn't exist.

While we are behind on a lot of things, but most of them are for good reason, and the reason is we are just one country that only recently has got the money and people to go with the infrastructure for weapons development.

It was only in 2012 that we crossed the 100 billion mark, and only 2009 or 10 that we shot pass Japan in total GDP.

Now do you suppose as we become more and more developed and start pumping more and more cash into the military and other sectors, the difference will actually increase in your favor?

How does that happen.

We are discussing about technical aspects of the 5th generation fighters, we are not discussing about gdp of nations. Let's not digress.

clearly. all you see is them bringing up GDP numbers and about the U.S and West collapse it's pretty funny :bounce:

China and Russia can be best of buds for all I care.
Russia doesn't deserve them Mistrals. Give'em to a loyal ally of justice and freedom.

It's the zero sum mentality that kills me. Let them delude themselves though, the fact remains we aren't going anywhere.

J-20 and F-3 aren't even the same size class. J-20 is a big heavy fighter in the class of F-15. F-3 is a small light fighter in the class of F-5. I'm surprised Japan is going for a light fighter, something Japan has never built.

We are discussing about technical aspects of the 5th generation fighters, we are not discussing about gdp of nations. Let's not digress.
I'm not, that little side show was just to show, full speed ahead was only a couple of years ago.

But let's talk technical aspects of a 5th gen, does the Japanese version exist? The F-3 I mean. As to supercruise to my understanding that is an requirement for all 5th gen, not a particularly unique feature.

Even the Euro Fighter has it.

To say that the Japanese fighter would be better, I can accept that, but it doesn't yet exist, and without existing, anything can sound good on paper. If we are to go what's on paper, then the strongest nation would not be America, but probably North Korea, or another one of our distinguished friend.

The F3 Fighter, which will be based on the design of the Mitsubishi MTDX-ShinShin, is about the same size as the F-35 and the J-31.

j-31-j-20-su-50-f-22-f-35-if-x-f-3-atd-x-stealth.png

Back
Top Bottom