What's new

France, Germany vie to sell Pakistan subs

i think we have to tell germans if you will selll us U214 its ok if u dont sell us your subs it not end of the world what happen that germany will lose some economy pakistan have no lose so germans have to make a call now they have wasted our precious time of 2 years so chinese submarines is not too bad remember they shocked the american aircraft carrieir group during exercise

you may be surprized to know that the deal is stuck on pakistan's end
and not on german end.
The reason for which is that Zardari and co have good relations with french gov and french government is well versed with how money works within the pakistan establishment.

Just to ruin the pak-german deal france is sweetening the platter with nuclear deal and helicopters

To be honest it will be sad if this deal does not go through with the germans.

before the deal goes down why not that our naval chief interfear the topic with army gen and ashfaq pervaiz kiyani prsurrize zardari and we all know zardari is full of fear from kiyani and these all things used to be in hands of naval chief not in ................. zardari who also ruined paf by buying crap mirages

I agree the delay is due to the Sept elections and Paksitan will get the U214s. This delay will probably give India time to finalize the French sub deal and German govt. will be able to say that this sell will only balance the equation in SE seas.
What French Sub deal? The Scorpene Subs are already under construction, so if that would be a reason for Germany, they could use it right now.

Dude this is pretty F!@#$% up no one sells us anything. When it time for delivery every ******* country back off. What a shame!

Dude this is pretty F!@#$% up no one sells us anything. When it time for delivery every ******* country back off. What a shame!

yea, right!

why is that??

the whole world is wrong or pakistan?

:undecided::pop:

yea, right!

why is that??

the whole world is wrong or pakistan?

:undecided::pop:

It's got nothing to do with who is as you could.t think of anythink logical so you said the easiest thing to your mind the world is wrong or pakistan no one is wrong or right members here are stating facts that when deals go on a stall or go bad its not happy times get it? so nothing wrong with others saying such! :disagree:

before the deal goes down why not that our naval chief interfear the topic with army gen and ashfaq pervaiz kiyani prsurrize zardari and we all know zardari is full of fear from kiyani and these all things used to be in hands of naval chief not in ................. zardari who also ruined paf by buying crap mirages

dear sir !!!
sir ,gen . ashfaq kiyani shahib was i...a militry sectry to bb & ppp!
its a fact , & it will remain a fact... needs to be in....vis...t....i.....gated!:hitwall::disagree:;)

you may be surprized to know that the deal is stuck on pakistan's end
and not on german end.
The reason for which is that Zardari and co have good relations with french gov and french government is well versed with how money works within the pakistan establishment.

Just to ruin the pak-german deal france is sweetening the platter with nuclear deal and helicopters

To be honest it will be sad if this deal does not go through with the germans.

The deal is stuck on German side and not on Pakistani side.

German security establishment is not giving final go ahead.

What French Sub deal? The Scorpene Subs are already under construction, so if that would be a reason for Germany, they could use it right now.

You are right subs are under construction and the deal is done. The nuclear submarine induction will now play a bigger role in German decission making in regards to the approval of subs for PN.

Lets wait and see what happens after the German elections, I am confident that the deal will go through.

I just cant understand why PN Chief didnt ask COAS for this f........
Yaar this is really sad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom