What's new

Fourteen Iranian security forces kidnapped on border with Pakistan

Say please and we promise we will look after your guards. Feed them well, clothe them and bathe them. And promise you won't missile missile us again ......... promise?
Maybe some fifa as well
IMG_20181017_132037_866.jpg

Say please and we promise we will look after your guards. Feed them well, clothe them and bathe them. And promise you won't missile missile us again ......... promise?
I hope Tehran finish it's silly policies toward Pakistan.

Personally, the way I see it, its only a matter of time before full blown hostilities break out between Iran and Pakistan.

Which is a serious threat to the region when you consider that one is nuclear armed. With a stated policy of battlefield nukes.

In such a scenario, a weaker country (than India for instance with an promised overpowering second strike capability) is at serious risk in case of irresponsible battalion commander level escalation from the opposite side should things go south.

Cheers, Doc

Look, I am not Anti Pakistani person but some of the Pakistanis are making joke of brave Iranian border guards who standing in zero border lines.
they posted old kidnapping case and that show Pakistan after these many years does not change toward Iran.
Pakistan must take action again jaish ul zolm if it is country and has control inside its borders.

We are not anti Iran either. In this thread, Pakistani didn't speak negatively about Iran, but an Iranian member start making threats first. We are pragmatic people and most of the people you are responding to are joking with you.

Back
Top Bottom