What's new

Fourteen Iranian security forces kidnapped on border with Pakistan

This was for them to fire at poor and weak pakistan not for us .
Hamari kiya majjal

sahi baat hai.. ham ghareb log, na gas hai na oil aur na hi hooorain

@Retired Troll
Who said anything about Pakistani missile ......... Irani missile yar ....... it's on display every time there is an attack on them.

Stop scaring me. Mighty Iran will strike Pakistan at its own time of choosing.

i am sorry i was googling the pictures and forgot about the guards.

Happens ......... they too were googling something like this and got kidnapped.

Parsis helped Hindus become a nuclear power.

Nothing more to say to the desis laughing at the Persians standing strong against 500 million Arabs and another 200 million friendly neighbors.

@SubWater @SALMAN F

Cheers, Doc

Abay chal na salay dhobi k kuttay .......... na tu idher ka hy na udher ka. Tayray Hindushtan ko b bum dainay wala Musla tha.

Not Weak but fool babylonians. :lol:
Look, I am not Anti Pakistani person but some of the Pakistanis are making joke of brave Iranian border guards who standing in zero border lines.
they posted old kidnapping case and that show Pakistan after these many years does not change toward Iran.
Pakistan must take action again jaish ul zolm if it is country and has control inside its borders.

Happens ......... they too were googling something like this and got kidnapped.

Abay chal na salay dhobi k kuttay .......... na tu idher ka hy na udher ka. Tayray Hindushtan ko b bum dainay wala Musla tha.

Added you to ignored list with your American friend.

Cheers, Doc

Look, I am not Anti Pakistani person but some of the Pakistanis are making joke of brave Iranian border guards who standing in zero border lines.
they posted old kidnapping case and that show Pakistan after these many years does not change toward Iran.
Pakistan must take action again jaish ul zolm if it is country and has control inside its borders.

Say please and we promise we will look after your guards. Feed them well, clothe them and bathe them. And promise you won't missile missile us again ......... promise?

Back
Top Bottom