What's new

Four Lessons In Compassion From The Prophet Muhammad

Hadees.

What source do you turn to for assurance that your perception of the text is correct? After all, you only know such qualities as "soft" and "yellow" because these were told to you. A man who is color-blind has to be told that in the summer leaves are green and in fall they turn red because otherwise he cannot tell the difference.

Not only Tulmud and Bible but all practices before that including (Ibrahim A.S) also part of Islam and Islam start from Adam (A.S) till Mohammad (PBUH). So it don't surprise me at all but Quran also brief more then any other language and Surah Yousuf is prime example to false your claim that it is copy cad job.
http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.sahih/12:1
Show me in Bible n Talmud of details of these events?

The holy Quran talks about geography and astronomy. To study these two subjects further we should consult books of only Muslim authors and scientists, who started their work from the holy Quran, from zero, and taken it to glory. Because as per your logic, non Muslims start their work from altered books and tamper it further by their own un Islamic/altered/twisted selves. Their work is bound to collapse and only Muslims would come to their rescue.

Let me predict here, only 'Muslims' will build a vehicle that will be faster than light.

No scholar has/can add anything to sharia. "Sharia" itself means "The Law" exactly as given by THE GOD ALMIGHTY.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam, all being Abrahamic religions have many things in common, it does not mean that they were simply adopted by later religions from previous ones. They were specifically ordained by THE GOD ALMIGHTY. There is nothing in Islam that is adopted, in fact if there were some common things like fasting on Yome Ashoor (10 Muharram), Islam taught us to fast for two days to distinguish ourselves from the Jews who fasted for just one day.

Islam is not new religion, All of 5 basic tenants of Islam are inherited from Judaism with some variations.

Islam is not new religion, All of 5 basic tenants of Islam are inherited from Judaism with some variations.

Which got all of them, lock stock and barrel, from Zoroastrianism.

Though there was no inheritance there. Just impact, influence and borrowing.

The Semites always lived in the Aryan shadow.

Spiritually. Politically. Militarily.

Cheers, Doc

Which got all of them, lock stock and barrel, from Zoroastrianism.

Though there was no inheritance there. Just impact, influence and borrowing.

The Semites always lived in the Aryan shadow.

Spiritually. Politically. Militarily.

Cheers, Doc

Okay doc, all of it is from Zoroastrianism but more refined version. Keep cheering.

No friend, not true in the begining sharia was an evergreen law; it did not come up all of a sudden complete. There is a lot from Talmud in there; Sharia is debated and interpretations adopted. If you can go to a library, find the talmud and you will be pleasantly surprised.

You are mixing multiple things. Islam is from the same God who Sent Moses. So obviously there are a lot of similarities. But the character of Islam taught by the Prophet Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Aalihi Wasallam is that the actual practice in terms of methods and modalities of practice is sharply distinct. This is the extent of Israeliat - narrations from Jews and Christians: The most authentic is Quran, then Hadith, then actions of the Companions May Allah Be Pleased with them, and finally if any Jewish/Christian traditions do not clash with teachings of Islam they are mentioned out of sheer respect. They don't form part of our beliefs.

Now you have to provide a valid reference showing that Jewish jurisprudence is part of Islamic teachings.

Last edited:
As I mentioned many things are common, but they are not common because Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) or any other Muslim just adopted them from other religions. Whatever we have in Islam was specifically ordained by GOD to be practised in Islam, and HE HIMSELF mentioned that in Quran that similar things were ordered to the followers of previous religions too.

Muslims are dying under the burden of their own great religion, it's noble teachings, the preservation of its thoughts and ideas.

Muslims contribution to make this world a welfare place is zero. Neither they can discover something through miraculous occurrence 'kharq e aadat', nor can they invent through thoughtful pondering.

The faith that was supposed to make them do wonders, for centuries have stuck them in how to gain power through politics or purity through rituals. This power or purity doesn't translate into productivity.

@VCheng your thoughts sir?

Muslims are dying under the burden of their own great religion, it's noble teachings, the preservation of its thoughts and ideas.

Muslims contribution to make this world a welfare place is zero. Neither they can discover something through miraculous occurrence 'kharq e aadat', nor can they invent through thoughtful pondering.

The faith that was supposed to make them do wonders, for centuries have stuck them in how to gain power through politics or purity through rituals. This power or purity doesn't translate into productivity.

@VCheng your thoughts sir?

My thoughts? Only that religious discussions are a violation of PDF rules. :D

As @VCheng said, religious discussions are disallowed on the forum, but I agree with you. And I will just add to your "variations" part that there is no priest system in Islam. No agent between Man and God.

@padamchen

As @VCheng said, religious discussions are disallowed on the forum, but I agree with you. And I will just add to your "variations" part that there is no priest system in Islam. No agent between Man and God.

@padamchen

In original religion, Yes. But now we have dozen type people sitting between God and person. So, no direct access.

It's not Hadith but Sunnah of Rasool Allah s.a.w.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom