What's new

Four Indians among 15 dead as Taliban bombers attack Kabul

India should let Afghanistan (and NATO) handle this. It was an attack on the Afghnistan's sovreignity. Shows how desperate AT are getting now.

Now if all the bluster about Indians being nudged out of Afghnistan equation is true, why would Pakistan engineer this attack which only shows Afghanistan and India as victims and brings them closer. Only 2 possibilities

1. Pakistan is not involved in this :azn:
2. India's role in Afghanistan is much larger than what it seems or is publicised post the London conference...

No cigar for guessing the right answer??

Can you please elaborate before i answer your post.
Regards

India should consider increasing its consulate security contingents to assure greater safety for its personnel. I'm sure the Afghan government would approve their visa requests and even expedite them on behalf of their ally.

This seems a minimally appropriate measure and would be supported by all those nations whom appreciate India's good work in Afghanistan.

Probably time for the Afghan foreign minister to register another meaningless protest against Pakistan's inability or unwillingness to rein in foreign and citizen irhabists with a known predilection for these activities like Haqqani, Hafez Gul Bahadur, and Maulvi Nazir who remain undisturbed on Pakistani soil save for the efforts of America's drones.

Thanks.:usflag:

S2, hope those sovereign drones are looking for siraj and his father. Godspeed.

No day passes when we are not reminded of the ground realities, the moral corruption and the deep love of the taliban of some.

so true, if its about indians or americans or EU , they always label it a conspiracy theory.

In other word, the whole world except Pakistani themselves (and perhaps china), label it as conspiracy theory.

In other word, the whole world except Pakistani themselves (and perhaps china), label it as conspiracy theory.

The logic is very simple, either the world likes to get under the American umbrella, or India likes to play the drama queen.

And we are pretty much sure of Karzai Govt's collaboration with Indian agencies. Hence it doesnt matter if Indian agents are there with permission or without permission as long as they are fomenting terror in Pakistan.

No comments, if you want to defy Govt of Afghanistan and promote attack on Afghans and their allies within Afghanistan, please go ahead and do so... Afghanistan themselves will give you fitting reply.

If its weak then why you Indians are supporting US Invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq??

Have I gone nuts:cheesy:? Is it India or Pakistan who are allies of NATO on the WoT and getting billions of $$$ for helping NATO operation. (I would not call it US Invasion as there are 39 other nation who are also part of the forces trying to bring on some semblence inside Afghanistan)

And BTW our enemies from India who are training terrorists in Afghanistan against Pakistan do provide an excuse.

I have said it numerous times before in reply to good madam's posts, baseless assertions like above, which, ALL THE TIME, are without any credible back ups, are nothing but humongous LIES. And we are pretty much used to such LIES by now, which keeps on coming from a particular very senior member..... one after another.. So no problem, keep then coming, we would only be happy to ignore all such rants.

India should let Afghanistan (and NATO) handle this. It was an attack on the Afghnistan's sovreignity.

Excuse me , but how much soverighn you expect a country to be which is overrun by 39 nations ?? , Not to mention the only Urban areas and a few patches where this notion of Sovereignty can be applied ...!

Now if all the bluster about Indians being nudged out of Afghnistan equation is true, why would Pakistan engineer this attack which only shows Afghanistan and India as victims and brings them closer.

Closer to what ?? It will only bring the Indian Gov and the afghan Gov AKA India minus the majority Pushtoons closer .

Can you please elaborate before i answer your post.
Regards

My point is that this attack shows how desperate Pakistan is getting regarding India's presense in Afg. Now we kept hearing how Pakistan is convincing USA to keep India out of any role in Afg. If that was true, Pakistan had no need to engineer this attack which rubs GoA and NATO the wrong way..

Back
Top Bottom