What's new

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe suffered cardiac arrest after being shot in the chest during a speech, and the suspect was arrested

Maybe true I can’t prove it. The website indeed doesn’t mention where the batteries are made, it does however mentions, BMW makes batteries in 5 domestic factories. I did ask the car dealer however he even didn’t know where the battery comes from.
I expect when I buy a German car the most parts come and made in Germany. Otherwise worthless to spend such huge sum. No offense.
You can find a friend who understands Chinese and ask him to translate the pictures I sent for you. This is a news from CATL (Ningde Era 宁德时代). The article says that BMW I4 series will all use CATL batteries.

IMG_20220709_133544.jpg

Not my problem

Heard he had many wrong policies and his own people were very angry with him
Failed Olympics due to Covid of course destroyed economy in Japan

Last edited:
You can find a friend who understands Chinese and ask him to translate the pictures I sent for you. This is a news from CATL (Ningde Era 宁德时代). The article says that BMW I4 series will all use CATL batteries.

View attachment 860189
The picture doesn’t confirm what you say. First, this is a news from 2020. Then it says BMW will buy battery from Catl and Samsung, buy lithium raw materials from another chinese company. Sure, BMW will bring 25 EV models by 2023. By the way, VW will introduce 50 something new EVs. In no place it says BMW will use exclusively Catl batteries.

The picture doesn’t confirm what you say. First, this is a news from 2020. Then it says BMW will buy battery from Catl and Samsung, buy lithium raw materials from another chinese company. Sure, BMW will bring 25 EV models by 2023. By the way, VW will introduce 50 something new EVs. In no place it says BMW will use exclusively Catl batteries.
OK. Look at these two pictures:

Look at the news on March 22, 2021. The BMW I4 was launched on March 17, 2021. BMW continues to use CATL batteries, and BMW has been using CATL batteries since 2012. Even the entire Volkswagen Group uses CATL batteries.

IMG_20220709_145713.jpg

IMG_20220709_145726.jpg

In addition, BMW just announced plans for 25 models of the I4 series by 2023. I don't see 50 models cars. Plz provide details.

OK. Look at these two pictures:

Look at the news on March 22, 2021. The BMW I4 was launched on March 17, 2021. BMW continues to use CATL batteries, and BMW has been using CATL batteries since 2012. Even the entire Volkswagen Group uses CATL batteries.

View attachment 860193

View attachment 860194

In addition, BMW just announced plans for 25 models of the I4 series by 2023. I don't see 50 models cars. Plz provide details.
Remember, it’s you who claims BNW only makes shells. The rest come from China. You may provide something to back your claims, instead of some random chinese pictures. Sure, VW, Audi, Bmw, Porsche buy chinese batteries, but they buy US, korean batteries as well.
Here in the vid VW will introduce new EVs 70 (not 50), using own batteries.

Remember, it’s you who claims BNW only makes shells. The rest come from China. You may provide something to back your claims, instead of some random chinese pictures. Sure, VW, Audi, Bmw, Porsche buy chinese batteries, but they buy US, korean batteries as well.

Volkswagen Group is going to make its own lithium battery?
Well, let's see how they are doing.

I checked that the lithium battery factory invested by Volkswagen Group was jointly organized with China Qingshan group and China Huayou cobalt industry. Huayou cobalt industry should be the party providing raw materials for lithium battery factories. Qingshan group is one of the shareholders of BYD. In other words, the lithium battery technology and patent right of Volkswagen Group are likely to come from BYD.

Of course, no matter where the technology and patents come from, the lithium battery factory owned by Volkswagen Group in the future means the independence of Volkswagen new energy vehicles. At that time, I won't laugh at them anymore.

IMG_20220709_161222.jpg

Last edited:
I checked that the lithium battery factory invested by Volkswagen Group was jointly organized with China Qingshan group and China Huayou cobalt industry. Huayou cobalt industry should be the party providing raw materials for lithium battery factories. Qingshan group is one of the shareholders of BYD. In other words, the lithium battery technology and patent right of Volkswagen Group are likely to come from BYD.

Of course, no matter where the technology and patents come from, the lithium battery factory owned by Volkswagen Group in the future means the independence of Volkswagen new energy vehicles. At that time, I won't laugh at them anymore.

View attachment 860212
That’s the case in China. VW buys batteries from China and Korea. That makes sense because the cost is lower if compare to importing battery from Germany. In Germany the situation is different. VW invests 20 billion euros in 6 battery factory combined capacity 250 GWh. That’s about the capacity of Tesla. Musk wants to start with 100 GWh in Berlin factory, then increase to 250 GWh. Now the situation is dangerous, Putin runs amok. oil and gas run low people turn to electric cars.

As for technology and patents there is nothing Germany relies on China. Ok I still have to see before I believe it. That’s my opinion.

We are off topic though.

That’s the case in China. VW buys batteries from China and Korea. That makes sense because the cost is lower if compare to importing battery from Germany. In Germany the situation is different. VW invests 20 billion euros in 6 battery factory combined capacity 250 GWh. That’s about the capacity of Tesla. Musk wants to start with 100 GWh, then increase to 250 GWh. Now the situation is dangerous, Putin runs amok. oil and gas run low people turn to electric cars.

As for technology and patents there is nothing Germany relies on China. That’s my opinion.
Don't mention Korean lithium battery. BMW didn't choose Korean lithium battery. Although LG lithium battery is also one of the top ten lithium battery companies in the world, its technology and capacity are far inferior to BYD and CATL.

I agree that the EU needs its own lithium battery factory, and relying on China is very dangerous. But technology and patents are unavoidable problems. Germany does not have its own lithium battery technology and patents.

As I said just now, the technology of Korean LG is not good, and the Volkswagen Group will definitely not choose it. Therefore, Volkswagen either chooses BYD or CATL.

Of course, there is A123 in the USA, but the lithium battery performance of A123 is the same level as that of Chinese batteries, and even slightly inferior to that of CATL's kylin battery. But the price of A123 is much higher. Even Tesla chose CATL instead of American battery.

That’s the case in China. VW buys batteries from China and Korea. That makes sense because the cost is lower if compare to importing battery from Germany. In Germany the situation is different. VW invests 20 billion euros in 6 battery factory combined capacity 250 GWh. That’s about the capacity of Tesla. Musk wants to start with 100 GWh in Berlin factory, then increase to 250 GWh. Now the situation is dangerous, Putin runs amok. oil and gas run low people turn to electric cars.

As for technology and patents there is nothing Germany relies on China. Ok I still have to see before I believe it. That’s my opinion.

We are off topic though.
I found this. Volkswagen Group will use the lithium battery technology of China GOTION HIGH-TECH. It plans to build six factories with a total capacity of 240GWh.

LOL, it really surprised me. NO BYD, NO CATL.
Volkswagen group actually uses the technology of a second tier Chinese brand!

IMG_20220709_165540.jpg

We are off topic though.
Take a look at this. Volkswagen group chooses to use lithium battery technology of second tier brands in China. It really surprises me. Is Volkswagen ready to produce cheap electric cars?

Last edited:

We are off topic though.

Look at this. Do you still want to say that Germany will not use Chinese battery technology? Even second tier brand technology!

I thought Volkswagen group could get the cooperation of BYD or CATL before, but I was wrong.

What prevented BMW from cooperating with BYD&CATL? BYD is an automobile manufacturer. I understand that BYD is unwilling to cultivate competitors. What about CATL? Is it because of Tesla, the partner of CATL?

Last edited:

We are off topic though.
I also found this. Volkswagen group used 5.2 billion CNY (780million US dollars) to acquire 1.05% of the shares of goion high-tech.

It's strange that goion high-tech is a state-owned enterprise in China. What's the use of 1.05% shares?
Most of its shares are still in the hands of China's state owned assets supervision and Administration Commission, Anhui provincial state owned assets operation company and Hefei municipal government.

IMG_20220709_172737.jpg

Last edited:
It was the Japanese, not the Chinese, who killed Shinzo Abe. Why do you blame the Chinese?

Besides, I don't think Westerners are like you said. For example, Gu Ailing was threatened and cursed by Americans just because she did not choose the USA.

BTW:
If Putin dies, will western countries celebrate? I believe that western media will celebrate it with front page headlines, rather than just a few netizens saying a few words on the Internet.
So the Chinese media did not celebrate the death of Shinzo Abe, and even issued a eulogy. This tolerant attitude has far surpassed that of western countries.

you know what's vile? A good man died, and your friend was trying to use this to get points and getting political saying his connection to usa or yakuzi crap was concern for the region!

Japan will deal with the assassin according to their own laws. They certainly do not need this shjtbag telling them what to do

US dogs are dying one by one, let's party.

you know what's vile? A good man died, and your friend was trying to use this to get points and getting political saying his connection to usa or yakuzi crap was concern for the region!

Japan will deal with the assassin according to their own laws. They certainly do not need this shjtbag telling them what to do
cry and cry harder, better cry me a river

Back
Top Bottom