What's new

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe suffered cardiac arrest after being shot in the chest during a speech, and the suspect was arrested

Did you know that Shinzo Abe was a pro China faction when he became Prime Minister for the first time, and he was an active advocate of economic integration in Northeast Asia (a treaty between China, Japan, South Korea and Russia on trade in their own currencies).

Later, several Hong Kong Independence elements suddenly ran to the Diaoyu Islands to insert the Chinese flag, domestic public opinion in China and Japan quickly turned to opposition, and the process of economic integration in Northeast Asia was inexplicably destroyed.
Shinzo Abe also resigned for the first time. Shinzo Abe became an anti China faction when he became prime minister again.
pointless to bother if he was pro or against china,,he did whatever US foreign policy deemed necessary,he did the bidding for the US as pm and after leaving the post of pm.Japan doesn't have an independent pm/president.Their foreign policy is determined my Washington.

Is it correct to assume most of the Vietnamese diaspora in the US are South Vietnam supporters and don’t like current Vietnamese gov?
Most diaspora are f*cked in the head, but I believe some are pro-Vietnamese govt, it depends on the region and the reason they are overseas.

See the trolls are out making stupid comments, fgs an innocent man was just murdered!

See the trolls are out making stupid comments, fgs an innocent man was just murdered!
You don't know japanese politics if you think Shinzo Abe is innocent.
Look at his controversies section in Wikipedia:

You don't know japanese politics if you think Shinzo Abe is innocent.
Look at his controversies section in Wikipedia:

Odd isn't it? I absolutely permanently detest TONY BLAIR. But it has never occurred to me to rip his flesh asunder with bullets. There REALLY are some very sick "people" amoung us.

Odd isn't it? I absolutely permanently detest TONY BLAIR. But it has never occurred to me to rip his flesh asunder with bullets. There REALLY are some very sick "people" amoung us.
In Asia, we are supposed to kill the bad politicians and replace them with good ones.

My deepest condolences to the entire Japanese nation.

I watched the footage in horror. He was a very important figure in the post/modern political history of Japan and enjoyed the favor of a significant part of his people. He faced many difficulties during his period. His successes and failures are in the appreciation of the Japanese nation.

I am sure that the negligence that led to the assassination will be investigated in detail by Japanese law enforcement.

On the other hand, this assassination has a character that can be considered as an indicator of how turbulent and difficult the world is entering. Abe was one of the politicians targeted by some segments with his many important discourses in the past.

FXJg6XzWAAINe3D

This is one of the photos I will remember of Abe. He was a Japanese politician who opened his hands to Allah(cc) with muslims, When muslims are praying. This is an internalized of virtue.

I cannot comment on his domestic political actions, but in foreign policy he has always drawn a profile of a politician who reflects the respect and virtuous side of the Japanese nation. May Rest in peace.

I m
You don't know Japanese politics then.
Japan was famous for ninja, and you know why ninja were famous? Because they were killing politicians, leaders, kings.
The act was called "tenchu" or heaven's calling/justice.
I meant in the modern present time!

Shinzo Abe's assailant pleaded guilty, police say​

It seems Tetsuya-san is ready for death before his deed.

True samurai spirit.
one of the few real men left in Japan. The samurai spirit got neutered by the two atomic bombs. Now they are a nation of cu cks serving the same people they vowed to kick out of Asia. What a sad country of eunuchs.

Why someone killed him? He was not that bad. Japanese ppl are way better. In Pakistan there is not a single person with guts to rid us of a rabid dog.

Most diaspora are f*cked in the head, but I believe some are pro-Vietnamese govt, it depends on the region and the reason they are overseas.

Very few in the US. I recall some store owner hang a portrait of Ho Chi Minh in his store that drawn hundreds of protesters in Little Saigon, with the court eventually order the portrait to be taken down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom