What's new

Former Ameer of Jamat e Islami Prof. Golam Azam died

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

WHO IS THE CREATOR OF RAJAKAR FORCE ? READ

8954_1509281816006255_7745367344830651575_n.jpg

wasn't tageor one of the reason for Bengali language struggle?

wasn't tageor one of the reason for Bengali language struggle?

Pleeez.national anthem is not an example. Its a simbol for love for your motherland.nothing anti islamic about it.But all the others mentioned is. .

Ulama didn't endorse this shirk song my friend. Sky, land belong to Allah, not so called your Bangla mother.

Ulama didn't endorse this shirk song my friend. Sky, land belong to Allah, not so called your Bangla mother.
Can you specify about ulama cult? Who are they? Who gives right to them to choose which country in this world will choose what for them?and what is the meaning of shirk? Do you actually read Qur'an and its tafsir to understand it or just for the sake of being a Muslim skim through it?Nobody in his bloody mind uses the language you use about other people and their religion here.is this what you were tought by your ulama cult?

having a Tagore song as "national anthem" is a symbol of India establishing control over the land. there is nothing wrong with the song in and of itself if it is an anthem of a society whose ideals were represented by Tagore himself and what the song/poem stood for. unfortunately that Tagore song/poem represents only one thing i.e. Muslim Bengal has been owned
Bhai, ei kaata record at koto bajaben? I am proud that I am Muslim,Bangladeshi and loves my country so much that despite holding dual citizenship I live in Bangladesh ,work here,raise my children here,make business opportunities for other country men here.I am full time practicing Muslim have a wide active practicing Muslims as friends ,families. What els a man should ask.Shukr Alhamdulillah.Why go and make a simple life complicated with internet poison?

Last edited:
Can you specify about ulama cult? Who are they? Who gives right to them to choose which country in this world will choose what for them?and what is the meaning of shirk? Do you actually read Qur'an and its tafsir to understand it or just for the sake of being a Muslim skim through it?Nobody in his bloody mind uses the language you use about other people and their religion here.is this what you were tought by your ulama cult?

In my knowledge no ulama e deen has endorsed Bangla anthem thus far except awami ulama e soo.

Only true believer of tauheed has ability to differentiate between shirk and tauheed.

RIP. Let God decide what will be his fate. If he was guilty of any crime then he will be punished in the after life if not then may his soul rest in eternal peace.

Be careful when you use the word "cult". No one has trust on Allah follows cult. Cult culture applies to secular, mujib followers, awami and urban types. That being said love for Bangladesh should not be expressed using song from anti Bangladesh and anti Muslim foreign national Rabindranath. Rabindranath did even oppose establishment of Dhaka University because that will enable Muslims in Bangladesh getting higher education. Zakir bahi brought out an obvious and correct point.

Please, don't even dare to educate us with Indo Awami League version of Islamic faith and explanation. Didn't we hear enough how Awami League minister attacks Islamic faith and india shelter these Islam haters.

In my knowledge no ulama e deen has endorsed Bangla anthem thus far except awami ulama e soo.

Only true believer of tauheed has ability to differentiate between shirk and tauheed.
Oh.no.
Not this time....I asked you a question? Who is ulama e deen? Where do I find him? Is it a ohi kind of thing? Did this guy got it from a farishtah?because khatamun nabbiyi is done.finished. are Muslims these days calling for a new chapter? ( astagh firullah)

Be careful when you use the word "cult". No one has trust on Allah follows cult. Cult culture applies to secular, mujib followers, awami and urban types. That being said love for Bangladesh should not be expressed using song from anti Bangladesh and anti Muslim foreign national Rabindranath. Rabindranath did even oppose establishment of Dhaka University because that will enable Muslims in Bangladesh getting higher education. Zakir bahi brought out an obvious and correct point.

Please, don't even dare to educate us with Indo Awami League version of Islamic faith and explanation. Didn't we hear enough how Awami League minister attacks Islamic faith and india shelter these Islam haters.
I know. But the problem lies somewhere els.its a 46 years old mistake. How do you go about rectifying it? There are lot of older guys here,who were in there ,20 s .where are they? We went even born then.why should we listen to something that doesn't have any meaning to us?

Oh.no.
Not this time....I asked you a question? Who is ulama e deen? Where do I find him?

Are you that fickle? "ulama e deen" are who has commanding knowledge of Islam and its teachings and follows it and encourages other to follow. Bangladesh as Muslim majority country such persons are everywhere. A good Imam (not Awami league appointed one) who gives sermon every Friday in Jumma prayer, could easily fall in that category. May be you dont even know what Khutba means.

Are you that fickle? "ulama e deen" are who has commanding knowledge of Islam and its teachings and follows it and encourages other to follow. Bangladesh as Muslim majority country such persons are everywhere. A good Imam (not Awami league appointed one) who gives sermon every Friday in Jumma prayer, could easily fall in that category. May be you dont even know what Khutba means.
Sorry buddy.don't apply all your modern shirk to me.don't believe anything unless I see it with my own eyes.Qur'an and Bukharin sahi is all I need.thank you very much.
And khutbah in Bangladesh? Yes heard it but do i believe it?every time spend on phone bill and internet bill just to confirm what the guy said is right?how much of it was right?and how much is folklore.

Sorry buddy.don't apply all your modern shirk to me.don't believe anything unless I see it with my own eyes.Qur'an and Bukharin sahi is all I need.thank you very much.
And khutbah in Bangladesh? Yes heard it but do i believe it?every time spend on phone bill and internet bill just to confirm what the guy said is right?how much of it was right?and how much is folklore.

if you have solid trust in Allah and have understanding on fundamental of Islamic faith, right from wrong can easily be understood.
You said "don't believe anything unless I see it with my own eyes". If this is your motto then it explains where is your belief.

if you have solid trust in Allah and have understanding on fundamental of Islamic faith, right from wrong can easily be understood.
You said "don't believe anything unless I see it with my own eyes". If this is your motto then it explains where is your belief.

Idune Bhai, we'll said. Could not said it any better. Thank you for valuable posts.

Back
Top Bottom