What's new

Former Ameer of Jamat e Islami Prof. Golam Azam died

Its absolutely impossible now to actually find out about the real number. As someone already mentioned. Some assault did occur in the hands of army.but there is also numerous caseses about local tout and culprits doing the same.
I personally never came across any war child.my mother still have contacts with few of the women they treated and relocate and rehabilitate.
Most of the serious victims went to india gave birth to mothers home.so did some regular women. And left the children there for safe keeping. Most of the regular children's also got adopted along with war childrens without the parents knowledge. After the wasr they were sent back empty handed.
Look for The missing generation of Bangladesh.

No to both. It is all bull-shit, every Bangladeshi elder knows that. The rape was mostly isolated incidents. Even when the war topic is raised elders never raise the rape point, because there was no rape. Read Sarmilas Bose take on it, she exposes the myths.

I have read Bose. She was of the view that there were no or min. rapes.
I do not deny that there would not have been any. But had there been in thousands then these child would have been shown by the Awami Leaguers as a show piece. None of that thing happened.
One thing which Bose wrote in her book was the background and what Jehanara Imam son did. In today's Pakistan if some one goes around in Lahore and kill random chowkidars of different consulates , chances are that police will retaliate and kill that person.

Its absolutely impossible now to actually find out about the real number. As someone already mentioned. Some assault did occur in the hands of army.but there is also numerous caseses about local tout and culprits doing the same.
I personally never came across any war child.my mother still have contacts with few of the women they treated and relocate and rehabilitate.
Most of the serious victims went to india gave birth to mothers home.so did some regular women. And left the children there for safe keeping. Most of the regular children's also got adopted along with war childrens without the parents knowledge. After the wasr they were sent back empty handed.
Look for The missing generation of Bangladesh.
Without denying anything my question remains there had their been any child born in India, they would have been using them against Pakistan in the world media or atleast in Kashmir

Last edited:
A serious question to all Bangladeshis. Ever really met a Pakistan army or jamati rape child?

Never met and wont meet. Because no one will try to prove himself a rape child.

My father's side was loyal towards gov of pak in 1971. Their story is, They did their office works and there were no disturbance from Pak army and razakars. There were some small incidents of bomb explosions in the city of Khulna. Things got worse when Muktis started to return from India. Mukti started looting and killing people. Later I found one name from our family relative who was from armed forces and was associated with Mujib killing.

My mother's side was loyal towards Mukti Bahini. Their story is, they couldnt live peacefully in the whole year of 1971. Their house was burned and their house was looted. Some of our relatives were killed and tortured by both army and razakars. There are some prominent freedom fighters in my family. They got position in Army and high rank in politics after 71. But grounded after 75 Mujib assassination.

Now I cant judge the story from two perspectives. Better we should forget about 1971 and look for future. Digging up the story and creating hatred among people, not helping us.

Last edited:
1. For me this stigma of my army raping their fellow country women is high. I have met many ppl from my family who were in army in 71 and served in East Pakistan, i found none of them to be that "zalim" for that matter. So if there isn't any rape child then my army is innocent. May not for you but for me.
2. There is one misconception I have found in your people that west Pakistanis look down upon people who do not speak Urdu. Please note that only 11% of population in Pakistan have Urdu as their native language. And I found none of urdu speaker looking down upon other people.
3. There is also a misconception in your people that West Pakistan wanted to enforce URDU on you. Please note COnstitution of Pakistan 1956 and 62 both ensure both Urdu and Banglee to be the National Language of Pakistan. Even Minar i Pakistan in Lahore has Pakistan resolution inscribed on it in English Urdu and Bangalee.
4. We still have family friends where one of the spouse is from East Pakistan. So any accusation regarding discrimination towards Bangalis does not hold.

Idk if he was bad or good. Even though many Bengalis hate him and tell that he was bad. I won't comment anything on that since I dint see him doing any bad to me or my ancestors. For which I have no proof of claiming he is a bad guy. And second even though if he did something bad. That he have to answer to Allah the almighty. So let's not talk some bad settings about him that he is a bad guy since everyone makes mistakes. And let's just pray to God to be justified.

1. For me this stigma of my army raping their fellow country women is high. I have met many ppl from my family who were in army in 71 and served in East Pakistan, i found none of them to be that "zalim" for that matter. So if there isn't any rape child then my army is innocent. May not for you but for me.
2. There is one misconception I have found in your people that west Pakistanis look down upon people who do not speak Urdu. Please note that only 11% of population in Pakistan have Urdu as their native language. And I found none of urdu speaker looking down upon other people.
3. There is also a misconception in your people that West Pakistan wanted to enforce URDU on you. Please note COnstitution of Pakistan 1956 and 62 both ensure both Urdu and Banglee to be the National Language of Pakistan. Even Minar i Pakistan in Lahore has Pakistan resolution inscribed on it in English Urdu and Bangalee.
4. We still have family friends where one of the spouse is from East Pakistan. So any accusation regarding discrimination towards Bangalis does not hold.
Well maybe 56 constitution of Pakistan stated it. But the struggle began after a quote from Mohammed Jinnah saying "Pakistanis must be speaking Urdu with pride no matter where they are from be it Bengalis,Biharis or punjabs." And also not all but many have raped women in Bangladesh. There are war baby's and after the surrender of Pakistan from the hQ of the army they found women who were pregnant. Etc. there was killings a lot in fact. And you know I feel bangladeshis follow this strategy: don't forgive the wrongdoers. Since many people of many family including mine died in war when I tell them I have Pakistani friends in school they are like they can never be your friend. After what they did. And I also know a plaid tank man name afzal chowdhary who retired from Kuwait finance house, worlds largest Islamic bank and a good friend of my father told that he was in Pakistan army as a soldier as his family was poor and he didn't recieve education. But after he saw the things his brigade soldiers were doing and convinced that Pakistan will lose the war since they broke the Islamic law on war, he abandoned and fled away to Pakistan then Kuwait. And studied in Kuwait to be well educated and become a manager in the bank. So yeah there was wrong doing by Pakistanis but I think it was problem of both sides. Since if we were United now. We would have. More benefit like militarily, economically and Pakistan and Bangladesh together if it was united like in before 1970 and not rude and fighting like this against each other I think we would be holding a lot of record now. Set separately by two nations people.

Well maybe 56 constitution of Pakistan stated it. But the struggle began after a quote from Mohammed Jinnah saying "Pakistanis must be speaking Urdu with pride no matter where they are from be it Bengalis,Biharis or punjabs."
Yes and that was a mistake and Pakistan rectified it in 1956 constitution.

And also not all but many have raped women in Bangladesh. There are war baby's and after the surrender of Pakistan from the hQ of the army they found women who were pregnant. Etc. there was killings a lot in fact.
My question is that if they were born in Indian, these Indians would have been using them against us till today.

And you know I feel bangladeshis follow this strategy: don't forgive the wrongdoers. Since many people of many family including mine died in war when I tell them I have Pakistani friends in school they are like they can never be your friend.
My question is not about friendship, my question is , was there a wrongdoing.

After what they did. And I also know a plaid tank man name afzal chowdhary who retired from Kuwait finance house, worlds largest Islamic bank and a good friend of my father told that he was in Pakistan army as a soldier as his family was poor and he didn't recieve education. But after he saw the things his brigade soldiers were doing and convinced that Pakistan will lose the war since they broke the Islamic law on war, he abandoned and fled away to Pakistan then Kuwait. And studied in Kuwait to be well educated and become a manager in the bank. So yeah there was wrong doing by Pakistanis but I think it was problem of both sides.
OK , of course there will be some wrongdoing. Power corrupts, but my question is not in this way.

Since if we were United now. We would have. More benefit like militarily, economically and Pakistan and Bangladesh together if it was united like in before 1970 and not rude and fighting like this against each other I think we would be holding a lot of record now. Set separately by two nations people.
Allah knows better. My point of view in this regard is that all Muslims are one nation.

1912049_799315036781464_8075267126392754893_n.jpg

10698673_799043310141970_182652472152605780_n.jpg

Bangladeshis should look down upon their very own selves for making Urdu into a West Pakistani language. it is a result of extreme poverty and illiteracy that commies and Indian backers could take advantage of. Urdu was a language of Bengal historically. so there was no need for Bengali to be national Pakistan language in 1956. Urdu should have been the only national language, or all provincial languages including Bengali, Punjabi, Sindhi, Pushto should have been national languages. what happened was Hindus and Muslim-named commies forced an alien Hinduized language on us Bengali Muslims
Well maybe 56 constitution of Pakistan stated it. But the struggle began after a quote from Mohammed Jinnah saying "Pakistanis must be speaking Urdu with pride no matter where they are from be it Bengalis,Biharis or punjabs." And also not all but many have raped women in Bangladesh. There are war baby's and after the surrender of Pakistan from the hQ of the army they found women who were pregnant. Etc.
Bengal's Muslims have used Urdu for a long time. and there was no reason that Urdu could not be the only national language. what MA Jinnah said was absolutely correct. the commies thought that Urdu and Muslim culture were signs of aristocratic traditionally educated class. so they started an agitation that had nothing to do with majority of Bengali Muslims but simply get rid of Muslim culture to impose Hindu "Tagore" culture. they achieved a bonus i.e. today people like you, a legacy of the historically extremely poor and backward Bengali Muslims, have learned to hate your own Muslim culture.

if "Bangladeshis don't forgive wrongdoers" then we should punish ourselves for not yet dealing with the pro-India/anti-Muslim scums and still showing hatred towards our history and identity

Yes and that was a mistake and Pakistan rectified it in 1956 constitution.
that was not a mistake. what MA Jinnah said and decided had absolutely nothing wrong. i don't know what other BDi members here think, but I think Bengali should not have been made a national language in 1956. not only was it a provincial language, Bengali in it's formal version is a product of Hindu zamindari rule and Bengali Muslims historically never developed Bengali as their own. it was always developed by the powerful Hindus. the historical Hindu domination was the very reason East Pakistan or Bangladesh became separate from India. and Urdu was an all-inclusive language that historically existed and was a part of Bengal. so Urdu could have been the only one national language in 1956.

Last edited:
Never met and wont meet. Because no one will try to prove himself a rape child.

My father's side was loyal towards gov of pak in 1971. Their story is, They did their office works and there were no disturbance from Pak army and razakars. There were some small incidents of bomb explosions in the city of Khulna. Things got worse when Muktis started to return from India. Mukti started looting and killing people. Later I found one name from our family relative who was from armed forces and was associated with Mujib killing.

My mother's side was loyal towards Mukti Bahini. Their story is, they couldnt live peacefully in the whole year of 1971. Their house was burned and their house was looted. Some of our relatives were killed and tortured by both army and razakars. There are some prominent freedom fighters in my family. They got position in Army and high rank in politics after 71. But grounded after 75 Mujib assassination.

Now I cant judge the story from two perspectives. Better we should forget about 1971 and look for future. Digging up the story and creating hatred among people, not helping us.
a couple of relatives of mine were also in the irregulars supporting Bengali army defectors. the infighting going on within the "Muktis" settling own scores was at a terrible scale. atrocities were also committed by India-trained factions on non-Bengali and Bengali Muslims who did not agree with their pro-India views

Bangladeshis should look down upon their very own selves for making Urdu into a West Pakistani language. it is a result of extreme poverty and illiteracy that commies and Indian backers could take advantage of. Urdu was a language of Bengal historically. so there was no need for Bengali to be national Pakistan language in 1956. Urdu should have been the only national language, or all provincial languages including Bengali, Punjabi, Sindhi, Pushto should have been national languages. what happened was Hindus and Muslim-named commies forced an alien Hinduized language on us Bengali Muslims

Bengal's Muslims have used Urdu for a long time. and there was no reason that Urdu could not be the only national language. what MA Jinnah said was absolutely correct. the commies thought that Urdu and Muslim culture were signs of aristocratic traditionally educated class. so they started an agitation that had nothing to do with majority of Bengali Muslims but simply get rid of Muslim culture to impose Hindu "Tagore" culture. they achieved a bonus i.e. today people like you, a legacy of the historically extremely poor and backward Bengali Muslims, have learned to hate your own Muslim culture.

if "Bangladeshis don't forgive wrongdoers" then we should punish ourselves for not yet dealing with the pro-India/anti-Muslim scums and still showing hatred towards our history and identity

that was not a mistake. what MA Jinnah said and decided had absolutely nothing wrong. i don't know what other BDi members here think, but I think Bengali should not have been made a national language in 1956. not only was it a provincial language, Bengali in it's formal version is a product of Hindu zamindari rule and Bengali Muslims historically never developed Bengali as their own. it was always developed by the powerful Hindus. the historical Hindu domination was the very reason East Pakistan or Bangladesh became separate from India. and Urdu was an all-inclusive language that historically existed and was a part of Bengal. so Urdu could have been the only one national language in 1956.

We'll said. Tagore literature has made Bangladeshi Muslim Hindu thinking Muslim. They are committing shirk everyday yet don't even realizing it. National anthem is an example.

Pleeez.national anthem is not an example. Its a simbol for love for your motherland.nothing anti islamic about it.But all the others mentioned is.some culprit somewhere came up with the idea of BANGALI CHETONA and masses of illiterate people are following blindly without realizing the magnitude of this action will have a catastrophic impact in future generations. We will see the day ,Bangladesh as a nation full of people who suffers from identity crisis .

Pleeez.national anthem is not an example. Its a simbol for love for your motherland.nothing anti islamic about it.But all the others mentioned is.some culprit somewhere came up with the idea of BANGALI CHETONA and masses of illiterate people are following blindly without realizing the magnitude of this action will have a catastrophic impact in future generations. We will see the day ,Bangladesh as a nation full of people who suffers from identity crisis .
having a Tagore song as "national anthem" is a symbol of India establishing control over the land. there is nothing wrong with the song in and of itself if it is an anthem of a society whose ideals were represented by Tagore himself and what the song/poem stood for. unfortunately that Tagore song/poem represents only one thing i.e. Muslim Bengal has been owned

Back
Top Bottom