What's new

Forgotten heroes- Sir Zafrullah Khan (rh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? I was telling spring Onion not to refer to us as Qadianis it is considered as an insult. And who did i disrespect? Ahmadi Muslims cannot even dream of disrespecting Prophet Mohammad(saw).
Sorry not you was talking to Pakistani exile!

I am really Sorry ..

For you was this line:
Prove from the Quran please? Please dont quote your mullah! Thank you!

in response to this:

And last time i checked Ahmadiyyat isn't a cult but main stream Sunnism sounds more like a cult, you can join but you cannot leave or you will face death. Sounds like something out of a sultan rai movie.

This thread was about Sir Zafarullah Khan , @Spring Onion turned it into a thread against Mirza Ghulam Ahmed and his followers !!
Very sad to see the senior most member acting like a religious bigot
truly sad !!

Last edited:
Sorry not you was talking to Pakistani exile!

I am really Sorry ..

For you was this line:

in response to this:

I never said its in the Quran. Its what happens in many cases. Anyway i was responding in kind to Spring Onion.

I never said its in the Quran. Its what happens in many cases. Anyway i was responding in kind to Spring Onion.
Then why did you say this:

And last time i checked Ahmadiyyat isn't a cult but main stream Sunnism sounds more like a cult, you can join but you cannot leave or you will face death. Sounds like something out of a sultan rai movie.
You expect respect and say that respect is earned....how does the above quote earn you respect?

You don't ask for respect you earn it.

@Talon Spring Onion didn't show respect so why would i give respect?

@Talon Spring Onion didn't show respect so why would i give respect?
If each side keeps waiting then you will keep waiting...

Prophet did not wait for the Jewish woman to show her respect....she used to throw her garbage at him! Prophet was an example if we cant follow that example then I dont know what to say...do whatever you guys want! Carry on waiting to be given a red carpet!

upload_2014-2-13_21-3-9.jpeg

zafrullah-khan.jpg

upload_2014-2-13_21-4-33.jpeg

images

images

images

images

images

9754210.jpg

Last edited:
This thread was about Sir Zafarullah Khan , @Spring Onion turned it into a thread against Mirza Ghulam Ahmed and his followers !!
Very sad to see the senior most member acting like a religious bigot
truly sad !!

The thread was about presenting tribute to and remembering Zafrullah Khan but the qadyani members once again as was their intention made it a tool to accuse Muslims and carry forward their religious qadyani propaganda.

It is very sad that they are just losing our neutral support by bringing religious victim card into something even when we are siding with them on something.
miraza ghulam ahmed follwoers are abusing Muslims and forcing us to bow down to what miraz claimed which means we have to go completely against Islam, only then these mirza followers will be happy and call us MODERATE/Modern/Liberal human .

sorry we are better what we are . atleast i can NOT negate my faith in which i believe firmly along with freedom to everyone to carry his/her religion as long as these hez shez dont try to put forward their different faith labeling it as Islam.

Azlan you are a good poster, research and post things and despite difference of opinion i admire your argument.

Here in this thread my argument anbd questioning of Zafrullah's biased action is very much justified and right.

If Mr. Zafrullah Khan was so much offen offended at remarks by the maulna against ghulam ahmed mirza to an extent that he did NOT offer funeral prayer of Founder of Pakistan Mr. Jinnah, then why these qadyanis are butt hurt when we Muslims get offense at lies and claims of ghulam miraz which are contrary to Islam and to claims of our Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

The bottom line is these qadyani members should not bring religion when we are supporting them on something irrespective of their religion .we consider them our fellow Pakistanis so it will be sad if they loss support of sane voices by their one sided behaviour

I merley replied in kind to someone who was deliberately calling us Qadianis instead of Ahmadis. Would you like to be called a **** or a sand nigger? You don't ask for respect you earn it.
What is Qadiani? 99% of Ahmadi Muslims were not born in Qadian so they cannot be Qadiani. Unless you are deliberately calling us Qadianis to cause offence right? Its ironic you jump up and down because Ahmadis call themselves Muslims which obviously hurt your feelings yet you have the audacity to mock other people.

:)))))))))))))))) ok you being and ahmedi consider qadyanis as sand niggers?

first of all i dint know that word qadyani is an insult to ahmedis so NO it wasnt my intention to to cause offense.

Secondly can you explain for our knowledge why qadyani is considered an insult by ahmedis ?

isnt qadyan a holly place for ahmedis ?

Last edited:
1stly, you clearly distinguish their religious personalities meaning you dont consider Prophet as your "religious leader"? Not as part of your faith?

I have noticed this a few times some people trying to justify its ok to disrespect Prophet but GOD forbid someone disrespect Mirza sahab?

That clearly distinguishes where you belong!

The proclaimed whatever that word was meant to mean....You yourself are also proclaiming something here! you see when you point a finger at another 3 point back to you!

Prove from the Quran please? Please dont quote your mullah! Thank you!

Go learn English before you attempt to interpret what I said. Knowing you from your comments, I know you just argue for the sake of an argument. Or perhaps you really do have a problem with basic English. Where did I say that its okay to disrespect anyone? Wow the education wasn't this bad before. All is indeed lost.

Here in this thread my argument anbd questioning of Zafrullah's biased action is very much justified and right.

Depends upon how you look at it .There is nothing wrong in refusing to offer prayer behind some one who abuses your prophet/Messiah . Try to look at it from a neutral angle . At least Ch. Zafarullah was a honest man . He was not a Hypocrite like the Mullah who led Jinnah`s funeral prayer (That Mullah had recently declared that Shia were Kafir and then he led the funeral prayer of Jinnah; an apostate as per his own fatwa!!) . When asked about this later , Zafarullah replied : " The Nebi Karim always taught that actions will be judged by our intentions . My intention in being there was to offer the congregational prayers along with everyone else----”
So its between him and his lord , we are no one to judge !!

And Ch. Zafarullah was the person who stood up for the cause of all Muslims , irrespective of their sects and personal beliefs . Trying to imply that he was a religious bigot is intellectual dishonesty !! , plz read post # 50 to know how Muslims around the globe have acknowledged the services rendered by him :

Forgotten heroes- Sir Zafrullah Khan (rh) | Page 4

In post #76 , you said that "there is no room for such stupidity in Islam"
And the part you highlighted was "Alam being carried along funeral procession"
Where as the real stupid thing was what Mullah Usmani did , i.e declare Shia to be apostates
But you were okay with that part apparently !!! What else is bias ?? and yet we accuse others of being biased !!

I do agree with the rest of your post . And I do respect your POV as well
peace

Last edited:
Go learn English before you attempt to interpret what I said. Knowing you from your comments, I know you just argue for the sake of an argument. Or perhaps you really do have a problem with basic English. Where did I say that its okay to disrespect anyone? Wow the education wasn't this bad before. All is indeed lost.
And knowing you for twisting words you didnt read what I wrote in response to...Usually here people hide behind your English is bad when they have no arguments!

And knowing you for twisting words you didnt read what I wrote in response to...Usually here people hide behind your English is bad when they have no arguments!

I never said it was okay or good to abuse anyone. I merely pointed out the hypocrisy that Pakistani "muslims" continually abuse holy personalities of other religions/beliefs but then expect people to respect their feelings and sensitivities. You twisted it to mean that I was somehow implying what you said I was implying. If that is not due to lack of your understanding of the English language then you were purposely twisting my words in to what you wanted me to say. I'm not hiding behind anything, even though I'm the one who continually gets sanctioned for defending my faith while people who continually abuse mine have NEVER received any caution or warning. Hell even mods have sometimes joined in. So please forgive me for being a little angry here, you see its not only sarkari muslims who have feelings about their beliefs, ok?

Mr Point he simple he was a non Muslim and her served Pakistan and well his choice at least I hate for that what I hate is that kazab Mirza this man was a politician and by the way he didn't prayed Jinah's funeral @Spring Onion

@mods can you please close this topic? This thread has run its due course. I merely wanted to honour a patriotic Pakistani. Now its just degenerated in to a who can look more clever match(myself included of course).

I never said it was okay or good to abuse anyone. I merely pointed out the hypocrisy that Pakistani "muslims" continually abuse holy personalities of other religions/beliefs but then expect people to respect their feelings and sensitivities. You twisted it to mean that I was somehow implying what you said I was implying. If that is not due to lack of your understanding of the English language then you were purposely twisting my words in to what you wanted me to say. I'm not hiding behind anything, even though I'm the one who continually gets sanctioned for defending my faith while people who continually abuse mine have NEVER received any caution or warning. Hell even mods have sometimes joined in. So please forgive me for being a little angry here, you see its not only sarkari muslims who have feelings about their beliefs, ok?
Ok

See how easy it is to abuse holy personalities of other peoples faith, but then these same hypocrites get all emotional when someone abuses there religious personalities. Go away from this thread, bigot. Ahmadis have done more for Pakistan then you self proclaimed tekhedars of Islam and Pakistan will ever do.

I dont understand how some here told me that Mirza sahab is not equated to a prophet then what made him "holy personality"?

Which of the 2 statements is right:

Is he a prophet or not? If yes, that automatically defies the Quran

If no, then how is he a "holy" personality?

I am not bashing your religion but I did not understand this point at all...for me when you said "holy personality" I thought you meant Prophet Muhammad SAW but seems like you meant Mirza sahab....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom