What's new

Foreign tourist visiting Pakistan. What is the safest way?

the foremost task is to get a visa, if you have a Pakistani national companion, then chances of getting visa would be more, otherwise 90% chances are that you would be rejected a visa.

He is not Indian but Canadian passport holder. So, i don't think he will face any problem unless he is working for black water type organizations or intelligence agencies.

He is not Indian but Canadian passport holder. So, i don't think he will face any problem unless he is working for black water type organizations or intelligence agencies.

Getting Pakistan's visa is a hell of a task. Canadian or Siberian or Indian, it doesnot matter. chances are more that visa would be rejected, if not being accompanied by a pakistani national.

Getting Pakistan's visa is a hell of a task. Canadian or Siberian or Indian, it doesnot matter. chances are more that visa would be rejected, if not being accompanied by a pakistani national.

No, Your information is wrong, most of these screw ups are for Indian nationals or persons of Indian origin, Rest are business as usual, citizens of some countries i.e. Hong Kong, Iceland, Maldive and Nepal etc. don't even need visa .

No, Your information is wrong, most of these screw ups are for Indian nationals or persons of Indian origin, Rest are business as usual, citizens of some countries i.e. Hong Kong, Iceland, Maldive and Nepal etc. don't even need visa .

my brother experienced it, so I somewhat know how difficult it is to get pakistani visa now a days.

1 Come to Islamabad from anywhere you like

2 visit the Centaurus at islamabad, get your self a pair of Shalwar kameez from any where you like

3 you wont necessarily need to wear shalwar kameez in Islamabad. I live in Islamabad and tourists/foreigners are an every day sight....so even if you hang out in shorts like I do, no one would care.
but do use the shalwar kameeez for trips outside islamabad.

4 have a meal at Monal (pirsahawa), Islamabad.....it's fabulous try the gola kabab's with cheese naan

5 head over to muree from islamabad, take a booking at The PC Bhurban, here is a link ----> Pearl Continental Hotel Bhurban ...

skii there, roam around in the market....if you can get this cap from there....its an easy find there...i saw an american chef wear one of these on a live cooking programs

pakol_pashtun2.jpg

6 dont forget the taxila museum.....i've been there do visit it, it's a lovely place....they have personal tour guys so he will guide you and explain all the stuff at the same time

7 pay a visit to shakar pariyan

8 visit nathiagali

9 go to K2, its one of those epic places to visit in this world

10 the karakorum highway (the road to china)

11 jheel saif ul mulook

12 The badshahi masjid Lahore

5ce81_The_Badshahi_mosque_at_Lahore_340953814_b162ae8b0e.jpg

13 minar-e-Pakistan Lahore

MinarePak.JPG

14 pay a visit to skardu

In all cases it would be best if you have a reliable local travel companion :pakistan:

rest every thing is fine as long as you

1 dont argue or fall into a discussion concerning religion,race the usual not to discuss things etc :tup:

2 are having an indian origin/references

3 worked/working for some thing/organization that may harm Pakistan

What is the safest way for someone to visit Pakistan? Are certain areas safer then others? If so, what would be the destinations you would recommend? And where could you learn about customs and ways needed for Pakistan? Especially from the standpoint of the tourist being 100% secular and not religious at all. Not that I wish to reflect badly on other peoples religious choice. Being a Canadian American, it would be done under a Canadian passport.

Please check with both the US State Department and the Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs for current advisories before considering traveling to Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom