What's new

"Forced to hang my head in shame": Former Navy chief writes open letter to President Mukherjee, PM M

Injustice and harassment will increase by the passing of time and they will put Muslim in the spot that they will only have one choice to make it to fight for their rights .
Lots of country are ready to explore this opportunity and provide logistic ,Intel ,training and weapons.

It's so sad even Supreme Court supporting this extremist idea and implementing these crazy law of beef banning .

Failure has been of Law and order machinery, instead of focusing on that, everyone is interested in contribution of the PM. Not a single mention of reform of Policing, better equipment, improvement of intelligence gathering to deal with this sectarian type issue.

Whatever man,i just want to live where i can do what i like.

Dude,you can do whatever you want in this country as well.Just a few occasional bumps and bruises here and there doesn't mean the country has gone to the dogs!!That time hasn't yet arrived.Just keep away from Maharastra and Hariana for the time being,those are no places for free thinkers.

It already had Once in the Past in 1947.

Despite have not learned any lessons.

Still we feel pride in Sicular credentials. This Sicular Mentality will definitely going to divide it once again. Because we are very much worried about what will "Muslims" feel???

If something is good for others then that is also good for them. (Common Civil Code) why they oppose good things in the society?

This appeasement will again going to divide the country we are already late too late.

Man,u need to learn how to write properly,just saying.
About ur points,i totally disagree.

Are u living in india??
If not excuse urself,u do not know whats happening.And before u call me sickular,pls look at my earlier posts.

Thanks.

That's a very poor response.

NRI's know a lot more what goes in india than indians living in india. Want me to quote something modi said about watching cricket on TV vs in stadium?

So answer me: Were Kashmirs pundits not moderate enough? cuz if they were, they could have saved themselves from muslims.

None of ur concern.
I have seen something curious about this entire episode. The beef thing actually brought our the intolerance out of our 'liberals' in the open. The 'my way or the highway' feeling is strong. Expect repercussions in that case and don't cry then. Sorry to say. :)

A better solution than pseudo secularism. But still not enforceable.

I know!!It would be a blood bath for sure!!But God I would like to live in such a world where men wouldn't be segregated by their beliefs but would be united under one term - humanity,where men would be judged by their actions instead of being judged on the basis of their caste creed or religions!!Guess we are just not prepared for such a world!! :(

That's a very poor response.

NRI's know a lot more what goes in india than indians living in india. Want me to quote something modi said about watching cricket on TV vs in stadium?

Ur statement is plain stupid to say the least.
Therefore excuse urself from this discussion where u have nothing to contribute as u don't know the ground realities.

Injustice and harassment will increase by the passing of time and they will put Muslim in the spot that they will only have one choice to make it to fight for their rights .
Lots of country are ready to explore this opportunity and provide logistic ,Intel ,training and weapons.

It's so sad even Supreme Court supporting this extremist idea and implementing these crazy law of beef banning .
Oh man ... 3.3 million trained forces v/s Terrorists...... would be interesting.

Again the future?

RSS has had 90+ years to change the country.

They were on a plateau,,i think they will peak in some years.Probably has a lot to do with media etc.
Contrary to the established view,media has actually helped hindutva a lot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom