What's new

For the First Time in History Israel Speaks out Against Human Rights Violations in Pakistan

For the most part they have ignored Pakistan so there is some gain that is motivating this statement. Could be via India or simply could be something Pakistan did previously that is creating this statement
They really did not like IK.
Really really didn't.

What are the odds that PML-N / Sharif family's business ties with Israel are at play with this?

no Pakistan is worse than Israel, at least they don't screw their own

Oh they do, see how they treat orthodox jews in Israel.

They are lucky they are on the other side of the globe, our army would obliterate them if they said that to our PM to his face. Plus we have nukes, they dont, if they did they would boast them like north koreans do

They are lucky they are on the other side of the globe, our army would obliterate them if they said that to our PM to his face. Plus we have nukes, they dont, if they did they would boast them like north koreans do

Ha ha ha

You mean surrender on mass

Today is a strange world where the criminals and malicious people have become the torch bearers of human rights and condemn the good and nice people.

Yes like PDM ie army controlled criminals

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic.

I, on the other hand, am more of a conspiracy theorist. I just love to conjure up wild theories.

Can't help myself!

It runs in your Amritsari genes…..when you’re not giving your women to Afghans and Sikhs and British, you’re too busy licking the feet of those in power so you can build a canal colony.

Long history of you amritsari dogs being this way.

So I’m not too surprised. Inbred Amritsari rat.

Here’s a wild thought….maybe if Pakistan’s rulers didn’t engage in such human rights abuses, politically meddling from the military and treated its citizens like human beings then countries like Israel wouldn’t even have the audacity to speak about other countries.

Blame Israel all you want.

Why did the GHQ put Pakistan into such a position in the first place?

Stfu you stupid moron. You would fold in a second and even I know this.
You have no iman, you have no motivation, and any signs of a backbone, the Arab Allies and the U.S. will f you up.

I would say first free IOK but we all know you ain’t sh*t!

1. Israel isn’t on the other side of the globe (open a map)
2. If you have nukes, you keep them a secret
3. Your army is too busy meddling in Pakistan’s political affairs and stealing land to build housing schemes - under what assumption (drunkenness) are you claiming the Pakistan Army would obliterate Israel?

Replace Israel with any other country. Let’s suppose Saudi Arabia or Turkey or China said what Israel said, then what would you say?

1689176513810.png

If it is, you may want to put /s.

Considering PDF, can you really blame me for thinking that was a serious comment?

I apologize for my confusion.

You already know what my opinion is regarding these matters. This is not my first day on this forum.

It runs in your Amritsari genes…..when you’re not giving your women to Afghans and Sikhs and British, you’re too busy licking the feet of those in power so you can build a canal colony.

Long history of you amritsari dogs being this way.

So I’m not too surprised. Inbred Amritsari rat.

Sounds a lot like your Bachabaz uncles shoved their pencil lullis in your ears and f**cked your brain, heh!

Afghandu can't even understand sarcasm.

Back
Top Bottom