What's new

For the First Time in History Israel Speaks out Against Human Rights Violations in Pakistan

This. The low IQ regime occupying Pakistan was trying to publicly criticize Israel for brownie points and they're just getting shown the mirror. The regime was pushing Israel normalization HARD a few months ago and now they're crying about this???

Like Moeed Pirzada said, these duffer generals quietly surrendered to India in Kashmir without getting anything in return. They’ll also quietly surrender to Israel and Pakistan will get nothing.

On the other hand, India milked their friendship with Israel by getting elevated to a high status in America. The US is going to transfer an enormous amount of manufacturing capacity to India. At the same time India is buying weapons and oil from Russia.

The duffer generals keep selling Pakistan for a few green cards and the country gets only terrorism and destruction.

Yup …

Think you guys are so bad that even Israel talks about it

Lol

You are such a pathetic bunch

Child killers have no shame so it’s no surprise they will talk.

US raped little Afghani girls and boys like the pedophiles they are then came home and cried like babies committing suicide remembering the atrocities they committed. More Americans died from suicide than at the hands of Afghanis.

It doesn’t stop US from talking about human rights and having the audacity to lecture others.

Today is a strange world where the criminals and malicious people have become the torch bearers of human rights and condemn the good and nice people.

Relax you have the same reputation.. arresting children and beating them up
What kind of magical mushroom are you smoking bro?

That in your delusions you think Pakistan is the same as Israel.

By the way, just to understand who I am talking to. Are you Muslim?

Pot calling the kettle black Eh! Both countries have zero respect for human rights. Difference is Israel kills, beat, torture Palestinians while in Pakistan the establishment and it's backed criminals does the same with Pakistanis.

That in your delusions you think Pakistan is the same as Israel.

no Pakistan is worse than Israel, at least they don't screw their own

What kind of magical mushroom are you smoking bro?

it is called watching the independent free press and not watching and believing Geo TV ie ISPR press release.

y the way, just to understand who I am talking to. Are you Muslim?

judging by your comments I doubt you are a muslim.

One of the essential quality of a muslim is he or she isn't a hypocrite. remember the 7th hell is reserved for the hypocrites.

Now Pakistan at the meeting raised the issue of human rights against Israel , Israel responded in kind. Keep in mind Pakistan has a terrible humans rights record made worse beyond what we have seen in last 12 months. So clearly Pakistan is a hypocrite of raising human rights issues when its self is among the worse of the violators and you being supportive of this same position makes you a supporter of hypocrisy.

Now read the Quran and Sunnah tell me where do you think you will end up?

think!

Last edited:
Like Moeed Pirzada said, these duffer generals quietly surrendered to India in Kashmir without getting anything in return. They’ll also quietly surrender to Israel and Pakistan will get nothing.

On the other hand, India milked their friendship with Israel by getting elevated to a high status in America. The US is going to transfer an enormous amount of manufacturing capacity to India. At the same time India is buying weapons and oil from Russia.

The duffer generals keep selling Pakistan for a few green cards and the country gets only terrorism and destruction.

dude there is too much brainy stuff in your comments.. the PDM teaspoons over here at PDF will have a mental break down

it’s a bit ridiculous Pakistanis championing Muslims rights in the Middle East

When 2 decades ago they were letting US drone their own Pakistani villages to death every evening. In the tribal areas. I didn’t see mass rally’s on streets of Pakistan calling for jihad nuclear strike

As usual, PDM and their minions are going to spin this off against IK being yahoodi agent instead of being ashamed on their own wrong doings that gave Israel a chance to bark on us.

The elements within the rogue political party who attacked state installations have long lobbied for this initiative at the UN. Many law firms and lobbyists have been hired by political parties to make the case at the UN.

no Pakistan is worse than Israel, at least they don't screw their own

it is called watching the independent free press and not watching and believing Geo TV ie ISPR press release.

judging by your comments I doubt you are a muslim.

One of the essential quality of a muslim is he or she isn't a hypocrite. remember the 7th hell is reserved for the hypocrites.

Now Pakistan at the meeting raised the issue of human rights against Israel , Israel responded in kind. Keep in mind Pakistan has a terrible humans rights record made worse beyond what we have seen in last 12 months. So clearly Pakistan is a hypocrite of raising human rights issues when its self is among the worse of the violators and you being supportive of this same position makes you a supporter of hypocrisy.

Now read the Quran and Sunnah tell me where do you think you will end up?

think!
First of all, it is not necessary to falsely declare people's beliefs and self-project obstinately that they are less than you and we should leave the judgment to the creator. And you are one of Imran Hussain's cultist?

rst of all, it is not necessary to falsely declare people's beliefs and self-project obstinately that they are less than you and we should leave the judgment to the creator

I make judgements based on knowledge and common sense.

if it was walks like a duck, quacks like a duck,,,,,, it is duck !

And you are one of Imran Hussain's cultist?

Who is that?....

Back
Top Bottom