What's new

For mods and admins

Foinikas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Greece
In late April,I posted a thread on the General Headquarters,because denel had given me negative score on a discussion about the Bosnian war. I was replying with arguements,he bashed in to defend another member who was insulting me and my country,then he deleted his post and my posts.

Since late April,the issue remained unresolved.

Last night,from what I see,denel did it again.

He gave me negative score and somehow my score went from 3 to 0 and called for me to get permanently banned from the forum,again because he is pro-Bosniak.

On this forum,there are people who openly deny the Armenian and Greek genocide,there are people who openly deny the Holocaust etc.

Like I've said before,my own grandfather is a survivor of the massacre of his entire village.

When I post about the subject of the Bosnian War,I mention documentaries and quote sources. Unlike other members,I don't just say a couple of words or insult someone and leave it there.

@waz @Irfan Baloch @Foxtrot Alpha @WebMaster @Deino @RescueRanger @LeGenD @Major Sam @SQ8 @Jango @jaibi

These are the posts:

Screenshot_2022-06-24 Dutch soldiers who handed over Bosniak civilians to Serbian forces in Sr...png
Screenshot_2022-06-24 Dutch soldiers who handed over Bosniak civilians to Serbian forces in Sr...png

I would have had 5 positive score by now,if it wasn't for this guy who is obviously biased on this subject.

I don't think I discuss without providing arguments nor did I "dishonor" the dead.

I think admin will have to reinforce the usage of the ratings in terms of application. But if you aren’t derailing the thread(which I cannot tell fully without context) and being civil in discussion then it may be uncalled for.

Agree to disagree is my advice from day 1

I think admin will have to reinforce the usage of the ratings in terms of application. But if you aren’t derailing the thread(which I cannot tell fully without context) and being civil in discussion then it may be uncalled for.

Agree to disagree is my advice from day 1
The thread was about the Dutch UN peacekeepers,it had derailed by various people,however this denel person has extreme bias and like he did in April,he gave me all this negative reputation just because he does not agree with me on the matter.

If it's forbidden to express a different opinion on the matter,it should be stated on the rules.

People here have denied the Holocaust,others have denied the Greek and Armenian genocides,some people debate the "East Pakistan genocide" freely. But whenever the matter of Bosnia comes,it seems that it irritates some people to hear a different opinion.

Look,the Positive Score that has been taken from me by this denel guy was 3 points. I would have had 5-6 positive score now,but now I'm back to 0.

Positive Score is important to me. I didn't do something bad to have it taken like that. The only thing I did,was have a different opinion from someone who is clearly heavily biased on the subject.

I waited for 2 months,but the mods and admins did nothing about it,now he did it again.

If you guys want me to leave the forum,I will honestly leave. I mean,what the reason for the negative score was absolutely ridiculous.

Everyone should have their say regardless. I shall look at the ratings. Both of you are respected.

The thread was about the Dutch UN peacekeepers,it had derailed by various people,however this denel person has extreme bias and like he did in April,he gave me all this negative reputation just because he does not agree with me on the matter.

If it's forbidden to express a different opinion on the matter,it should be stated on the rules.

People here have denied the Holocaust,others have denied the Greek and Armenian genocides,some people debate the "East Pakistan genocide" freely. But whenever the matter of Bosnia comes,it seems that it irritates some people to hear a different opinion.

Look,the Positive Score that has been taken from me by this denel guy was 3 points. I would have had 5-6 positive score now,but now I'm back to 0.

Positive Score is important to me. I didn't do something bad to have it taken like that. The only thing I did,was have a different opinion from someone who is clearly heavily biased on the subject.

I waited for 2 months,but the mods and admins did nothing about it,now he did it again.

If you guys want me to leave the forum,I will honestly leave. I mean,what the reason for the negative score was absolutely ridiculous.
Hold on.

You write load of fake stuff. It is in our right to put a stop to this. Your own words .... below.

Have you been to this area? I have.... Have you seen thousands of bones being dug out and classified; still they are being matched to the identity? I have. Have you met rape surivors who are shunned by their own community? I have.
Have you met families of young girls who were raped for months to get them pregnant? I have. Then, have you met the children of a woman who was pregnant of 7 months - but was shot by Serb snipers knowing she was pregnant? I have. Have you lost friends in Bosnia to serbs - I have.

Before you start your victimisation for fucking points... You need to get a life and reality check with a therapist. May a whip to get your mind out of a fantasy world into a reality of real worlds.

I apologise moderators for my outbursts.... this fellow crossed the line. Either post real stuff or dont. We have no time for rubbish or fake news or misinformation that this fellow peddles in and loves to revel in.

1656106012846.png

Have you been to this area? I have.... Have you seen thousands of bones being dug out and classified; still they are being matched to the identity? I have. Have you met rape surivors who are shunned by their own community? I have.
Have you met families of young girls who were raped for months to get them pregnant? I have. Then, have you met the children of a woman who was pregnant of 7 months - but was shot by Serb snipers knowing she was pregnant? I have. Have you lost friends in Bosnia to serbs - I have.
I haven't said that crimes haven't happened during the Bosnian War.

On the contrary,I said that that all sides commited war crimes. There are terrible stories on all three sides of the war.

Before you start your victimisation for fucking points... You need to get a life and reality check with a therapist. May a whip to get your mind out of a fantasy world into a reality of real worlds.
You are obviously extremely biased and one-sided on this.I don't blame you.But you should check the other side as well.Not just one side.

You might have been there as a UN soldier,as a mercencary,as a volunteer,as an NGO member. It doesn't matter. You claim you were there and you say this and that. Ok,I don't discard your claims and I agree that Serbs commited atrocities too.

HOWEVER,I disagree with the whole "demonization" of the Serbs and there are indications and evidence that certain incidents were either staged by the Bosnian government or exaggerated greatly by the Western press to make the Serbs look like monsters.

I apologise moderators for my outbursts.... this fellow crossed the line. Either post real stuff or dont. We have no time for rubbish or fake news or misinformation that this fellow peddles in and loves to revel in.
Denel,you don't know me. You don't know who I am and you don't know my life.

I haven't spoken with insults,disrespect or without providing links and quotes in my posts on the whole Srebrenica subject,neither on the thread yesterday nor in the other thread on April,when mulj was calling my entire country a "nation of nazis" and I mentioned to him that it was in fact,his nation that historically had Waffen SS units.

At that point you jumped in,insulted me,gave me negative score and told me to "go drink some ouzo". Then you proceeded to delete your post and my defence post.

There are certain people here @denel who deny the Greek and Armenian genocide. They just say "greek lies".

My own grandfather,from my father's side,barely escaped from the massacre of the entire village of Ocoglu.

My maternal great-grandparents,came from Anatolia as well,but I don't know if they survived any massacres like this.

Now,why am I mentioning all this?

Because
1. I don't disrespect people who died in atrocities
2. There are people on the forum who openly deny the Holocaust,not just the numbers,everything. They openly deny the Greek,Armenian and Assyrian genocide by the Turks. And there are people who discuss what the Bangladeshis call "East Pakistan genocide".

However,for some reason,if someone has a different opinion on the Bosnian War,it's "HARAM!". It's as if you can't say anything.

Now,you being extremely biased on this subject is your right. But it's not your right to insult me,treat me and refer to me like this and take away 5 precious Positive Score points,just because you have a different opinion.

I haven't said that crimes haven't happened during the Bosnian War.

On the contrary,I said that that all sides commited war crimes. There are terrible stories on all three sides of the war.

You are obviously extremely biased and one-sided on this.I don't blame you.But you should check the other side as well.Not just one side.

You might have been there as a UN soldier,as a mercencary,as a volunteer,as an NGO member. It doesn't matter. You claim you were there and you say this and that. Ok,I don't discard your claims and I agree that Serbs commited atrocities too.

HOWEVER,I disagree with the whole "demonization" of the Serbs and there are indications and evidence that certain incidents were either staged by the Bosnian government or exaggerated greatly by the Western press to make the Serbs look like monsters.

Denel,you don't know me. You don't know who I am and you don't know my life.

I haven't spoken with insults,disrespect or without providing links and quotes in my posts on the whole Srebrenica subject,neither on the thread yesterday nor in the other thread on April,when mulj was calling my entire country a "nation of nazis" and I mentioned to him that it was in fact,his nation that historically had Waffen SS units.

At that point you jumped in,insulted me,gave me negative score and told me to "go drink some ouzo". Then you proceeded to delete your post and my defence post.

There are certain people here @denel who deny the Greek and Armenian genocide. They just say "greek lies".

My own grandfather,from my father's side,barely escaped from the massacre of the entire village of Ocoglu.

My maternal great-grandparents,came from Anatolia as well,but I don't know if they survived any massacres like this.

Now,why am I mentioning all this?

Because
1. I don't disrespect people who died in atrocities
2. There are people on the forum who openly deny the Holocaust,not just the numbers,everything. They openly deny the Greek,Armenian and Assyrian genocide by the Turks. And there are people who discuss what the Bangladeshis call "East Pakistan genocide".

However,for some reason,if someone has a different opinion on the Bosnian War,it's "HARAM!". It's as if you can't say anything.

Now,you being extremely biased on this subject is your right. But it's not your right to insult me,treat me and refer to me like this and take away 5 precious Positive Score points,just because you have a different opinion.
Dude you dont know me either.

You are promoting a revisionist genocide denial of history which I will stop you from putting. You are putting known disinformation and denials on bosnian genocide. You again above are peddling in the same rubbish again and again. It is exactly because of this I am recommending you be banned for this.

You of all people if you claim to be from a family of victims need to be cautious not to indulge into such rubbish. Go and see facts.

Am I biased??? Is the world biased on what happened in Bosnia. It is you who are not based in reality. You were probably not even born then.

So kindly stop writing anything about denial of Bosnian Genocide and promoting KGB/Slavic fake garbage.

-- I do not have any capacity to delete any posts. You are again writing lies which have no basis.

Hold on.

You write load of fake stuff. It is in our right to put a stop to this. Your own words .... below.

View attachment 856555
Damnit !!! He want to show Bosnians as the criminals not the victims !!! 😬

@Foinikas can be nice, educated and respectful only if the matter doesn't include Islam or Muslims.

Then all his logic, clairvoyance, principles, humanity, you see on other subjects, disappear !

What do you expect from a Western under the influence of all those Hypocrites medias!

I don't really blame him a lot.

Also there is much worse than him around.

PS: I don't understand the use of negative ratings, what if you get for example 10 negative ratings?

@Foinikas can be nice, educated and respectful only if the matter doesn't include Islam or Muslims.

Then all his logic, clairvoyance, principles, humanity, you see on other subjects, disappear !

What do you expect from a Western under the influence of all those Hypocrites medias!

PS: I don't understand the use of negative ratings, what if you get for example 10 negative ratings?
just shut up

Dude you dont know me either.

You are promoting a revisionist genocide denial of history which I will stop you from putting. You are putting known disinformation and denials on bosnian genocide.

You of all people if you claim to be from a family of victims need to be cautious not to indulge into such rubbish. Go and see facts.

Am I biased??? Is the world biased on what happened in Bosnia. It is you who are not based in reality. You were probably not even born then.

So kindly stop writing anything about denial of Bosnian Genocide and promoting KGB/Slavic fake garbage.
We can agree to disagree and you take back your negative score and we don't cross paths.

But what you call "revisionist",is the other side of the story.

For your information,I was born in 1983. I was 9 years-old when the war started.

I have the right not to share your opinion.Right? Unless I don't. Unless you run the show and you don't let others disagree with you. You might adore a BBC video,I might find it as cheap propaganda.

I might show you a 2 hour entire documentary with facts and numbers and you might call it "KGB disinformation" or whatever.

But that doesn't give you the right to give me negative score,just because you disagree with me on this matter.

And for me,that's an incredible insult in here. Because I worked hard to gather that 5-6 Positive Score and a bloke from SA appears out of nowhere,defends a guy who illogicially bashed my country with childish accusations...and you treat me like garbage.

That's why I'm asking for the mods and admins to finally do something about this,if they want or else they can just tell me to leave the forum,at which point I will leave. Because from 6 positive score that I would have had now,it's back to 0 and for what? Just because a guy thinks we should agree with him.

Ya Nabil,the problem in the whole Bosnian War,is that actually the West is the muslim supporter. And when we say the West,we're talking about hardcore zionist Madeleine Albright,Richard Holbrook and the Clinton administration. That should have been enough to make muslims wonder why Amrika took the side of the Muslims.

But let's not talk about this. It's a big discussion and one that can cause flame wars,obviously.

@Foinikas
We feel hurt regarding the slaughter of the Muslim population by the Serbs, it was a planned genocide, However if you believe otherwise then fair enough, we have people with different view points on this forum, as long as noone is trolling then it should be tolerated and we should be able to refute it with facts.

We have other issues like Xinjiang, Bangladeshi war, Armenian, Israeli war etc. People have different view points on all subjects.

I dont believe people should be banned or given negative ratings unless they are trolling or using offensive language. I consider the Iraqi war as genocide, people may disagree but 100s of thousands were slaughtered, civil war was started, assassinations, use of chemical, biological weapons but noone calls it that yet, maybe in 50 years time.

Ya Nabil,the problem in the whole Bosnian War,is that actually the West is the muslim supporter. And when we say the West,we're talking about hardcore zionist Madeleine Albright,Richard Holbrook and the Clinton administration. That should have been enough to make muslims wonder why Amrika took the side of the Muslims.

But let's not talk about this. It's a big discussion and one that can cause flame wars,obviously.
The west that waited 3 years, if I remember well, to intervene?

Come on, some commun sens.....

I'm sure if the Serbs wasn't backed by Russians, they will let them butcher all the Bosnians until the last Bosnian baby.

American intervened in the very end, just to nag the Russians.

@Foinikas
We feel hurt regarding the slaughter of the Muslim population by the Serbs, it was a planned genocide, However if you believe otherwise then fair enough, we have people with different view points on this forum, as long as noone is trolling then it should be tolerated and we should be able to refute it with facts.

We have other issues like Xinjiang, Bangladeshi war, Armenian, Israeli war etc. People have different view points on all subjects.

I dont believe people should be banned or given negative ratings unless they are trolling or using offensive language. I consider the Iraqi war as genocide, people may disagree but 100s of thousands were slaughtered, civil war was started, assassinations, use of chemical, biological weapons but noone calls it that yet, maybe in 50 years time.
I have to highly disagree, trolls negating or justifying genocides, criminal wars, apartheid regimes,.... should be banned.

But that's absolutely not for PDF .....

I'm sure if the Serbs wasn't backed by Russians, they will let them butcher all the Bosnians until the last Bosnian baby.
You're wrong and I could analyze it,but the point here is delen's behavior.

I mean,imagine if someone comes and claims stuff and Tunisians,you disagree and gives you negative score and proposes you get banned permanently.

I have to highly disagree, trolls negating or justifying genocides, criminal wars, apartheid regimes,.... should be banned.
But that's the thing. I didn't troll anyone,I was discussing. I wasn't talking like certain members who just say "lies lies" and post the same photo 10 times (you know which guy I'm talking about)

Back
Top Bottom