What's new

For Chinese and Americans,only

Whenever you come across unfavorable behavior of an individual Chinese member, you generalize this to any Chinese member, why is that?

It is not individual Chinese member with these kind of behaviour, in fact, it is individual Chinese member that DOES NOT have these kind of behaviour every so often.

I did not generalize Chinese, I did, however generalize PDF Chinese. And that is the point to this thread anyway.

It is not individual Chinese member with these kind of behaviour, in fact, it is individual Chinese member that DOES NOT have these kind of behaviour every so often.

I did not generalize Chinese, I did, however generalize PDF Chinese. And that is the point to this thread anyway.

Read again, I literally wrote "any Chinese member".

So you did generalize for PDF Chinese, all, including those didn't respond to the thread?

Your statement is false, provoking an attack on all members of CN flag, it deserves a negative rating. Please make factual statement, substantiate with data whenever applicable, and refrain from making abusive statement targeting any nation (or national group of members here).
@waz @WebMaster

Last edited:
Read again, I literally wrote "any Chinese member".

So you did generalize for PDF Chinese, all, including those didn't respond to the thread?

Your statement is false, provoking an attack on all members of CN flag, it deserves a negative rating.
@waz @WebMaster

How am I provoking attack on all members of CN flag?

I did not initiate the threads in question, and when those thread were up, they are joined by several of the Chinese member just basically join in and have fun on whatever nationality they are making fun of.

This thread is designed to square things away with both Chinese and American member, I am speaking on my opinion and being opinionated on the subject. I have my opinion and I raise them, I have provided evidence for my case, make my case in an appropriate threads, if you think I am wrong, you are more than welcome to proof my point is wrong.

How am I provoking attack on all members of CN flag?

I did not initiate the threads in question, and when those thread were up, they are joined by several of the Chinese member just basically join in and have fun on whatever nationality they are making fun of.

This thread is designed to square things away with both Chinese and American member, I am speaking on my opinion and being opinionated on the subject. I have my opinion and I raise them, I have provided evidence for my case, make my case in an appropriate threads, if you think I am wrong, you are more than welcome to proof my point is wrong.

Read you post #73 again. Instead of pinpointing to individuals, you brought in nation (a national group of members), did you?

How many CN members are on this forum, and how many participated in that thread?

Read you post #73 again. Instead of pinpointing to individuals, you brought in nation (a national group of members), did you?

How many CN members are on this forum, and how many participated in that thread?

It still doesn't change the fact the a lot of chinese poster gets a free pass on racism and bashing. If I called a chinese troll a "Slant eyed gutter oil drinker and dog eater" or some remarks similar to that, I'll be surely be banned. But a lot of chinese poster gets a free pass on these kind of things. I've seen a lot of your people, not all, called other people in this forum

-Primitive
-Loincloth savages
-Banana eating savages
-Vietcong
-Vietnamese rats
-Indian Dotheads
-Filipino Monkeys

The worst thing that can happen is that their post MAY be deleted. That's it.

Mate, it's not just that post I am protesting, it's ALL THOSE POST. as the previous poster mentioned, those poster get away from anything and just some time ago, I was called by yet another Chinese member (Not appear on that thread) for being a special kind of Banana.

Honestly, how many Chinese poster did not actually engage in those kind of behaviour? I can count 2, and that's it, and how many Chinese member here?

On the other hand, how many American member here? And do you see how many American opening a thread and start bashing other nationality?

It still doesn't change the fact the a lot of chinese poster gets a free pass on racism. If I called a chinese troll a "Slant eyed gutter oil drinker and dog eater" or some remarks similar to that, I'll be surely be banned. But a lot of chinese poster gets a free pass on these kind of things. I've seen a lot of your people, not all, called others people

-Primitive
-Loincloth savages
-Banana eating savages
-Vietcong
-Vietnamese rats
-Indian Dotheads
-Filipino Monkeys

The worst thing that can happen is that their post MAY be deleted. That's it.

There are only one active Chinese member ( @Chinese-Dragon ) who can give negative rating as far as I recall, check how many who can give ratings under other national flags. By this measure, non-Chinese groups are far better served here. If I call indian "cow pee drinking turdface brown nigga slumdog" or anything similar I am sure I will immediately get banned right away so I refrain myself from using such terms, let's keep this forum civilized.

Mate, it's not just that post I am protesting, it's ALL THOSE POST. as the previous poster mentioned, those poster get away from anything and just some time ago, I was called by yet another Chinese member (Not appear on that thread) for being a special kind of Banana.

Honestly, how many Chinese poster did not actually engage in those kind of behaviour? I can count 2, and that's it, and how many Chinese member here?

On the other hand, how many American member here? And do you see how many American opening a thread and start bashing other nationality?

So even just two as you said (I can count far more), not the whole lot of "PDF Chinese" were engaging am I right? Read your post #73 (here), you did generalize, so you were wrong.

So even just two as you said (I can count far more), not the whole lot of "PDF Chinese" were engaging am I right? Read your post #73 (here), you did generalize, so you were wrong.

I think you misunderstood what I generalizing about. I never generalize all the Chinese member, I generalize those kind of threads usually opened by a Chinese member.

Of course, there are other who did that (Vietnamese ), but given the title of this thread, between the Chinese and the American, who do you think most likely open these thread?

Had I want to generalize all the Chinese open these thread, I will say "All Chinese are something, something." But if I remember correctly, I use the word "the"

Again, you are welcome to proof me wrong if you want.

I think you misunderstood what I generalizing about. I never generalize all the Chinese member, I generalize those kind of threads usually opened by a Chinese member.

Of course, there are other who did that (Vietnamese ), but given the title of this thread, between the Chinese and the American, who do you think most likely open these thread?

Had I want to generalize all the Chinese open these thread, I will say "All Chinese are something, something." But if I remember correctly, I use the word "the"

Again, you are welcome to proof me wrong if you want.

Read #73 again

I don't understand why Chinese member in particular like these kind of post

Again, if I was what you accused me of doing, I am pretty sure I will say

I don't know why ALL Chinese member like these kind of post.

As we both know, NOT ALL were engaged, now that's a fact. Now you admit that you did assume ALL like it, generalizing the attack on a national group of members, contradictory to fact.

If distorting fact (as in that thread), plus generalize attack on a nation (as in that thread) or a national group of members based on distorted fact, deserves a negative rating, how about your own post #73? Please apply the same logic, also add a negative rating to post #73.

Last edited:
As we both know, NOT ALL were engaged, now that's a fact. Now you admit that you did assume ALL like it, generalizing the attack on a national group of members, contradictory to fact.

If distorting fact (as in that thread), plus generalize attack on a nation (as in that thread) or a national group of members based on distorted fact, deserves a negative rating, how about your own post #73? Please apply the same logic, also add a negative rating to post #73.

dude, I am assuming, IN THIS CONDITION WITHIN THIS POST (which is between American and Chinese) that THESE KIND OF THREAD (Insulting other nations) are GENERALLY OPENED BY A CHINESE MEMBER. This is What I generalize

I did not assume all Chinese like it, or all Chinese engage in these kind of behaviour. If this is my point in #73, then post #73 would be something like this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, why would all Chinese member engage in this kind of behaviour, Chinese like to degrade other people and all of them engaged in this type of thread one way or another. I don't understand why Chinese poster in general like this kind of post, this is one thing a human being murdering another human being, but that is another thing saying all countries will have to pay tribute to the US with transgender sex slave

China have murderer, there are transgender Chinese, but I don't see American member go around the forum and say this is all Chinese do is murdering Transgender Prostitute. I don't know if this is not an unacceptable behaviour for Chinese member, then what is?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This would be what it like to generalize Chinese in this type of behaviour, what I said is true in #73 (Original #73) as people who engage in this type of behaviour are generally Chinese (Again, between Chinese and American) as I don't see American will open threads like Chinese like Transgender Prostitute, or what not. But you can see these type of title usually tag along by several Chinese member here.

Even on other forum I been participating, people don't attack other nationality, there will not be these type of post about anyone. Not to Filipino, not to Vietnamese, not to American or Not even toward the Chinese. Yes, there will always be dick measure going on with my fighter is better than yours, or my economy is doing better than yours, but not that many site would have one group of nationality so openly degrade another group of nationality like you see in PDF.

In this case, not all Chinese member engage this type of behaviour, but all these behaviour are generally start by Chinese. This is what I see, as I said, if you can find me evidence suggesting otherwise, you are welcome to.

BUT DO NOT PUT WHAT I DID NOT SAY INTO MY MOUTH.

Last edited:
There are only one active Chinese member ( @Chinese-Dragon ) who can give negative rating as far as I recall, check how many who can give ratings under other national flags. By this measure, non-Chinese groups are far better served here. If I call indian "cow pee drinking turdface brown nigga slumdog" or anything similar I am sure I will immediately get banned right away so I refrain myself from using such terms, let's keep this forum civilized.

What I find infuriating is the fact that some Sinophobes generalise the entire Chinese community on PDF (even renowned members such as you, @Chinese-Dragon and me) as government-paid lackeys without providing concrete evidence and these posts got many neutral ratings and on one occasion, even a positive rating. Plus, there is a well-known Turkish member around here whose avatar shows a divided China (Tibet as an independent country, Xinjiang becomes East Turkestan etc.).

Well, that being said, a notorious Sinophobe has been sent to the Night's Watch recently. Unless he deserts the Watch (which usually is punishable by death) the PDF community can sigh with relief.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom