What's new

For an India-led security architecture in South Asia

it is only an opinion paper, not official GOI policy. we are far away from any sort of organization.
as for fending off military attacks, yes India does have sufficient capability and diplomatic means to protect the countries of strategic interests.

Let me tell you straight up, this writer is a fool. Second India would not even get Maldives to buy into such a security plan. You are honestly trying to say India would risk even one soldier for them if under said plan they had to choose military confrontation with USA? Nope it would take one day and Maldives would become our new vacation spot. The same for all other SA countries and that is the truth. Even India proper would not last more than 4-6 months conventionally and nuke option is right now not in the cards until New ICBMs and those would just serve as deterrence.

apparently the call centers were enough to break you lot in half.
no need to whine, we're not coming for you. the baluchis are doing that for us for cheap :tup:

no reason for us to waste time discussing irrelevant scenarios

That scenario is the topic of thread.

Let me tell you straight up, this writer is a fool. Second India would not even get Maldives to buy into such a security plan. You are honestly trying to say India would risk even one soldier for them if under said plan they had to choose military confrontation with USA? Nope it would take one day and Maldives would become our new vacation spot. The same for all other SA countries and that is the truth. Even India proper would not last more than 4-6 months conventionally and nuke option is right now not in the cards until New ICBMs and those would just serve as deterrence.
i think you misunderstand my position on the article. i'm not defending it, it is just an opinion, much like yours. both largely irrelevant.

uhmm, pay the same amount your jew boss pays you, to baluchis.

Have you not been humiliated enough by the Baluchis on this forum for your outlandish statements?

We have a Baluchi TT that tells India to ride a dick.

LOL

Hey I heard the Kashmiris held a rally with over thousand people.

Maybe you can concentrate on that?

The author is talking about China, the US has no need for military presence in South Asia. I don't foresee any circumstance that will lead India and the US into a conflict with the exception of an India - Pakistan war that threatens to go nuclear.

No he mentioned Pakistan under the Indian umbrella and Pakistan has no China threat. Also he said extra territorial and China is in the same sphere as all other countries mentioned.

there is some substance in the demand by the Indian strategic community that smaller neighbours should share their security arrangement details with it, particularly if these involved powers from outside the region.

WTF........ :woot:

The world is not full of idiots and morons. But they are strategically placed, which is why you come across one every day.

Are all Americans ignorant rednecks? I don't see her sucking up to every tom dick n harry around here!!

You didn't see your parents bumping uglies but that does not mean it didn't happen.
Unless you were conceived in a test tube.:)

No he mentioned Pakistan under the Indian umbrella and Pakistan has no China threat. Also he said extra territorial and China is in the same sphere as all other countries mentioned.
china isn't south asia, so it can be considered an outsider. just pointing it out.

i think you misunderstand my position on the article. i'm not defending it, it is just an opinion, much like yours. both largely irrelevant.

So we should have this thread closed because nothing to discuss. :coffee:

china isn't south asia, so it can be considered an outsider. just pointing it out.

Yea true of course but most countries listed have good to decent relations with the Chinese and if he meant China he would most definitely left Pakistan out.

Back
Top Bottom