What's new

For an India-led security architecture in South Asia

^u realize you're talking to a pakistani?

My ethnicity changes nothing, but if it bothers you call other ethnicity Americans and explain to them how India would be able to fend off US military.

India has the wherewithal to ensure that US does not attack any South Asian country should it wish to.

I don't know about that isn't Afghanistan in South Asia?

according to the United Nations geographical region classification, Southern Asia comprises the countries of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.

it is, it was also in indian interests to see talibunnies uprooted.

when it was in our own interest, we had no issues bifurcating a close US ally during the height of cold war

Apparently since I am ethnic Pakistani my opinion is irrelevant anyway I suppose you have read the article. It is apparent the writer is referring to the USA please have your say.

And one wonders why would soviets help india, brotherhood?

Did India import some spine too to stand up to a superpower :)

I know you guys have brought countries to their knees just by threats, but India is a different ball game all together, thats why we see dear old Hillary sucking up to even state CM's in India :)

Are all Indians as deluded? Hillary Clinton is the Secretary of State, sucking up is in her job description.

when it was in our own interest, we had no issues bifurcating a close US ally during the height of cold war

That has nothing to do with the article or topic. The writer is talking about India protecting SA from outsiders and mentioned Pakistan. Now China is not who he is referring to since he said extra territorial and Pakistan is best buds with China, so who does that leave?

That has nothing to do with the article or topic. The writer is talking about India protecting SA from outsiders and mentioned Pakistan. Now China is not who he is referring to since he said extra territorial and Pakistan is best buds with China, so who does that leave?
it is only an opinion paper, not official GOI policy. we are far away from any sort of organization.
as for fending off military attacks, yes India does have sufficient capability and diplomatic means to protect the countries of strategic interests.

Indians will not dare **** with us, and is seeing delusions of grandeur towards China.

LOL.

The bhartis fall so easily for their media.

India is nothing.

Outsourcing and call centers do not make you a super power.

:lol:

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Apparently since I am ethnic Pakistani my opinion is irrelevant anyway I suppose you have read the article. It is apparent the writer is referring to the USA please have your say.

The author is talking about China, the US has no need for military presence in South Asia. I don't foresee any circumstance that will lead India and the US into a conflict with the exception of an India - Pakistan war that threatens to go nuclear.

The author is talking about China, the US has no need for military presence in South Asia. I don't foresee any circumstance that will lead India and the US into a conflict with the exception of an India - Pakistan war that threatens to go nuclear.
i'm glad someone gets it :tup:

Regardless, there was nothing India could do to prevent it.

Indians will not dare **** with us, and is seeing delusions of grandeur towards China.
LOL.
The bhartis fall so easily for their media.
India is nothing.
Outsourcing and call centers do not make you a super power.
:lol:
Sorry to burst your bubble.
apparently the call centers were enough to break you lot in half.
no need to whine, we're not coming for you. the baluchis are doing that for us for cheap :tup:

Regardless, there was nothing India could do to prevent it.
no reason for us to waste time discussing irrelevant scenarios

apparently the call centers were enough to break you lot in half.
no need to whine, we're not coming for you. the baluchis are doing that for us for cheap :tup:

no reason for us to waste time discussing irrelevant scenarios

Uh Tank you, cum againe?

What can India do today?

Nothing.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom