What's new

Football!

nina

BANNED
Reaction score
i have got a friendly question guys.:wave:

why no one plays football in india and pakistan?:undecided:
why this games is not being played in south asia.?;)

its not like i like this game but i am just curious.:tongue:

Many people in south asia play football, they even have national teams... but the fact is, they SUCK.

the all i am saying is that there is no reason why football shouldnt be played in south asia.
i know its a rough game but i see men love this game and i was wondering why there is no teams called "lahoreunited" or "mubmbaimasala" i dont know what i am saying but i guess foot ball is a very good sport for guys it keeps them busy and is a good game to play.

may be keys could get you guys a good football coach from england and then you guys could come togather and play foot ball.

it will keep you lot busy and you will be arguing and fighting on this forum less and playing more keeping fit more....
more fit means more girls..........
now there is only one problem what would you call the team i have no idea.....

bureaucratic inefficiencies and lackluster politics are the reason that Football is not popular among Pakistani youths

the all i am saying is that there is no reason why football shouldnt be played in south asia.
i know its a rough game but i see men love this game and i was wondering why there is no teams called "lahoreunited" or "mubmbaimasala" i dont know what i am saying but i guess foot ball is a very good sport for guys it keeps them busy and is a good game to play.

Soccer is a rough game? haha you should try watching American football then.

Now that's one sport South Asians CAN'T play (we're too physically weak).

wow wow wow...soccor and movies........i luv em both:smitten: .

though majority of the bollywood movies coming these dayz are crap ......i still love watching SRK and Sir Bachan.:pop:

In soccor i luv......AC Milan:flame: ....and have shifted my gear to Liverpool from chelsea.

By the way can some one tell me...why people are fighting in this thread :undecided:

Who's 'fighting'?

I've been a loyal Liverpool fan since 1998. When I used to live in Pakistan, all the kids would taunt me because Liverpool wouldn't win the EPL or the CL. But in 2005 the amazing penalty kicks victory over AC Milan made them respect the team (and me) much more.

Soccer is a rough game? haha you should try watching American football then.

Now that's one sport South Asians CAN'T play (we're too physically weak).

Sorry to burst your bubble mate but I played it (Strong and free safety)........And there are plenty of Asians who are really good at football, but generally Asian families do not regard sport as a career path and discourage their kids from playing it.

Sorry to burst your bubble mate but I played it (Strong and free safety)........And there are plenty of Asians who are really good at football, but generally Asian families do not regard sport as a career path and discourage their kids from playing it.

well, I was kidding but when you compare us South Asians to American black people, we ARE physically inferior. Black athletes here (especially football players) are really tall and strong.

Of course, we can find 15 strong/tall guys to make up a football team but as far as our 'race' goes, we're shorter.

And just to add to that point, Hispanics have been in north America since the start. Now they are the largest minority in the USA. How many Hispanic players do you see in the NFL ? :P

It's because they're naturally very short.

well, I was kidding but when you compare us South Asians to American black people, we ARE physically inferior. Black athletes here (especially football players) are really tall and strong.

Of course, we can find 15 strong/tall guys to make up a football team but as far as our 'race' goes, we're shorter.

yeah its called steroids use them and u will look like a giant.but remmeber after a while you will go :crazy:

i strongly disagree and at same time agree with snake.
as i have myself looked into this matter in past and i came up with few things
A that south asians are not physically week
B neither are they short
the fact is that the life style and unhealthy diet lack of excersice and lack of passion towards health and fitness.
i believe if someone is into health and fitness they are bound to discover their inner sports person.
i also agree that steroids are very common in american players and not all the american are tall and big offcourse the one who play are.also not to forget they have very mixed genes..

sure strong tall and big people can be found in south asians too and can make very good players. what snake is saying if you look at things from that point of view then chinese japanesse wouldnt play any games.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom