What's new

FOOTBALL - was originated from China

I would not say that football originated in china, mainly because there were variations of football throughout the ancient world without the influence of china.
Rather china is the earliest civilization to have recorded playing this game. But britain is where the modern game developed.

Anyway guys dont fight over this small issue of who invented football and $h*t.

Although it is true China played games which involved feet and a ball, it was not even close to the game of football. They were merely games and activities that used a ball. For instance, American football can be seen as a variation of rugby, which is a variation of soccer but with hands, and so you see you can trace all sports back to China really by this logic. But the Chinese did not invent football. The official game of football was invented in England. That's why The Football Association is the earliest established one around. It is also why the laws of the game as well as international football affairs can only be changed on a majority vote involving half the votes from FIFA and half from all the associations within the United Kingdom. Ebenezer Cobb Morley of England is known as the "father of football".

see..in every case..India exported every tech that originated from china thousands of years ago..

who said we only can import???? :D

@topic...MOD..this is 3rd thread on ancient history...

You can't really say China invented football, people punched each other millineums ago, can we really say they invented boxing??? The british invented the rules and made it a sport.
A game is structured around a set of rules, How was this chinese football? just merely kicking a ball doesn't make it "Assosiaction football" as we know it today with goals penalties offsides 11 man teams and I don't know how many rules.

You can however say the chinese were the first to use the art of kicking a ball before anyone although that is debatable too.

Love China

:china:

football is invented by chinese 2000 years ago and then export to europe, check the follow picture, as same as modern football

400 bc football

cuju-02-300x237.jpg

I am of the opinion within 8 to 10 years China will indeed be challenging world domination in this sport. They are getting the correct infrastructure in place and investing in the right areas. Shanghai Shenhua are investing a fortune on quality players - all looking good for the future...

Didier Drogba signs for Shanghai Shenhua | Mail Online

Dont think so. All the other countries(good at football) are way ahead of china. Plus chinese ppl doesnt seem interested in football, most of them watch NBA, from what i have withnessed

I am of the opinion within 8 to 10 years China will indeed be challenging world domination in this sport. They are getting the correct infrastructure in place and investing in the right areas. Shanghai Shenhua are investing a fortune on quality players - all looking good for the future...

Kaif Bhai ! Drogba is an old fossil out to bank as much money as he can before he finally retires ! Had Shanghai signed someone like 'Eto'o' I'd be impressed ! But I do agree that the Chinese are going to hit the field running in a few years time !

P.S Dunno whether football has its origins in China or England but the way Carra butchers the English language, Scouse sure ain't English ! :D

Kaif Bhai ! Drogba is an old fossil out to bank as much money as he can before he finally retires ! Had Shanghai signed someone like 'Eto'o' I'd be impressed ! But I do agree that the Chinese are going to hit the field running in a few years time !

Bro - Real Madrid offered him a 2 year contract and he turned it down - so he cant be an old fossil yet bro!! :lol:

Bangladesh has more chances of winning the Cricket world cup in next 10-15 yrs.

Bro - Real Madrid offered him a 2 year contract and he turned it down - so he cant be an old fossil yet bro!! :lol:

I think that Real wanted him more than anything as 'cover' for either Higuain or Benzema depending upon form and availability of either player...! Drogba may still have what it takes but at what - 36 ? - he is an old fossil on his last hurrah ! Plus the Primera Lega with all them pansies is hardly suited for a target man like Drogba ! They - the Spaniards - like to play free-flowing beautiful football whereas Drogba is built for the grit of the Premier League or the German Budesliga ! And yeah who'd turn down 200,000 Euros a week ? :D

P.S You don't support 'Huddersfield FC' do you ? 'Cause the Premier League is a class apart from the Championship and it in turn is a class apart from League 1. By the way did they - Huddersfield - qualify for the Championship or did they loose the play-offs ?

P.S You don't support 'Huddersfield FC' do you ? 'Cause the Premier League is a class apart from the Championship and it in turn is a class apart from League 1. By the way did they - Huddersfield - qualify for the Championship or did they loose the play-offs ?

Bro - its LEEDS UNITED i support - all the way!!! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom