otokar_arma3.jpg

otokar_arma.jpg

AND BMC KIRPI

BMC-MRAP-(4X4)-KIRPI.jpg

413.jpg

OR MAYBE AFTER KIRPI ORDERS OTOKAR KAYA

LiveImages%5CFoto%20Haber%5C257%5COtokar%20Kaya%5CKaya.jpg

Otokar_KAYA.jpg

Contrary to Altay, New FNSS IFV chassis will have 6 portor wheels, having a weight around 35 tonnes (Altay 66 tonnes). IFV chassis will be used for Aselsan SPAAG program firstly...

SPAAG turret

PlhFB.jpg

a3c96c1741ac7ae828adea083799ce78_k.jpg

Will it be only anti-air turret or is there any plan to add stinger/igla launcher to make vehicle something like Russian Panthsir? I hope there is :angel:

Will it be only anti-air turret or is there any plan to add stinger/igla launcher to make vehicle something like Russian Panthsir? I hope there is :angel:

Dont know if it ever will happen but its ofcourse highly possible since Turkey started developing Air-To-Air Missiles which can be modified to Ground-To-Air With some minor modifications, Like Israeli SPYDER or Norweyian NASAM.

gcv.jpg

Any News ?

I am fairly convinced that we will atleast see a mock-up at IDEF 013...

gcv.jpg

Any News ?

Few years ago there was some news about FNSS developing a light tank that is similiar to M8 but it never came out.

Probably this won't either. Turkish Army will roll with ACV300 series for a few good decades.

I suggest you check out BAE systems' page as FNSS is a JV between them and Nurol. But as i said it doesn't have much marketing chance.
Contrary to Altay, New FNSS IFV chassis will have 6 portor wheels, having a weight around 35 tonnes (Altay 66 tonnes). IFV chassis will be used for Aselsan SPAAG program firstly...

My gosh, please tell me you don't consider MBTs in same class with IFVs :/

]Few years ago there was some news about FNSS developing a light tank that is similiar to M8 but it never came out.[/B]

Probably this won't either. Turkish Army will roll with ACV300 series for a few good decades.

I suggest you check out BAE systems' page as FNSS is a JV between them and Nurol. But as i said it doesn't have much marketing chance.

My gosh, please tell me you don't consider MBTs in same class with IFVs :/

Few years ago, FNSS came out with a program which aims to develop a light tank (IFV). It was stated that Development schedule will be accelerated If SSM demands it quickly. Actually What FNSS is trying to do is to make it accepted this program as SSM supported one to gain some governmental money at development phase.

but In That years, SSM was some other plans instead of funding a new chassis/IFV. Although There were lots of different programs requiring such an 30 tonnes chassis (Let put a new IFV which will support 66 tonnes Altay in battlefield, Authorized people told magazines that Aselsan SPAAG and Low Altitude Otonom SAM will require such a platform), SSM/Aselsan was planning to use ACV-S Akinci chassis which has a weight around 18 tonnes as a base for the SAM and Anti-Aircraft gun programs. That's why We see the AKINCI chassis as a base for Aselsan programs at defence fairs.

BTW, M-8 has a weight around 22 tonnes.

S6303094.jpg

In following phase of SPAAg program, It was evaluated that Backfire of 30mm twin barrel and huge size of SPAAG turret integrated on ACV-S will both affect the mobility of AKINCI at rough terrains, and decrease the accuracy of SPAAG turret against aerial targets so It suddenly became a MUST to support this program.

In additions, Talking about availibility of a program is nonsense, While FNSS is started delivery of 30 tonnes new chassis to Aselsan... :)

In additions, Talking about availibility of a program is nonsense, While FNSS is started delivery of 30 tonnes new chassis to Aselsan... :)
How in hell did i miss that :undecided:

Anyway, just curious now how the new IFV chassis will preform @land. 6 portor wheels is definitely a surprise. So the vehicle will be wide but short? I don't know many AIFVs like that.

In that case the representative image madmusti provided has nothing to do with our new APC

How in hell did i miss that :undecided:

Anyway, just curious now how the new IFV chassis will preform @land 6 portor wheels is definitely a surprise. So the vehicle will be wide but short?

Most probably, she will be a domestic equivalent of CV-90...

So there will be some heavy armor units in Turkish army which equipped with Altay tank and this heavy IFA?

So there will be some heavy armor units in Turkish army which equipped with Altay tank and this heavy IFA?
They kinda always was.

You remember Atılgan? It was made to keep up with armored units and provide them with low-altitude air defence against enemy rotary-wing aircraft and low-passing attack planes like Su25. Anyway Aselsan SPAAG is just a barrelled 35mm version of it.

Same job, different method.

Somewhere i read something the news Chassis of CV90 Armadilo or something newer will be used as IFV ,i mean not as this Aselsan SPAAG.

I mean Turkey need something newer with better Armour then Actually ACV-300.

tskzptwm.jpg

Something like that :

fres_sc_bae.jpg

Or this ,new maybe :

492x277.jpg

Back
Top Bottom