What's new

Florida Pulse gay club attacked in Orlando - 50 dead and 53 injured

Some months back, it was ISIS throwing gay people off rooftops in territory they controlled. Now this. An intolerant minority is going to dictate how the rest of us can behave, eat/drink and live.

How'd one Motherfukr kill so many people single handadly?

50 killed. What savagery?!

But not to worry. In some time, the shock will wear off. Then the apologists will come out of the woodwork.
'This has nothing to do with a particular relgion'
'This was because of US policies in the Middle East'
'Those deviants had it coming'.

I am sorry to say something like this at the time of a tragedy, but how many times have we seen this cycle? Unfortunately, this won't be the last time.

CkwcZyCWYAA4p6u.jpg

so a guy named Omar carries out a mass murder at a gay club during ramadan, fairly obvious what is was... 20 dead, why be politically correct ?

btw, it's not me, it's what the FBI has said

full name: Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, most likely of Pakistani origin.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/omar-...attack-name-photos-facebook-motive-terrorism/
Stupid he is Afghani

My condolences to the families of the deceased
How'd one Motherfukr kill so many people single handadly?
Americans train in shooting ranges and getting auto rifles is as easy as buying a motorcycle for them

Stupid Indiot he is Afghani

My condolences to the families of the deceased

Americans train in shooting ranges and getting auto rifles is as easy as buying a motorcycle for them
No, I know. But even with all the training those are still semi-auto rifles the gun stores sell. To be able to kill over 50 people single handadly is just insane.

stupid pakee, the name Mir Siddiqui Mateen could just as easily have been from Pakistan

anyway, it was jihad aka islamic terrorism.
Did you have his birth certificate before declaring him Pakistani ?

Did you have his birth certificate before declaring him Pakistani ?

stupid pakee, the name Mir Siddiqui Mateen could just as easily have been from Pakistan

anyway, it was jihad aka islamic terrorism.

F*ck off both of you. Neither police nor city officials have said anything yet, so leave conclusion making out of the thread.

3833.jpg

3500.jpg

4928.jpg

4928.jpg

3300.jpg

50 Dead. 50 wounded.

F*ck we suck:(.

No, I know. But even with all the training those are still semi-auto rifles the gun stores sell. To be able to kill over 50 people single handadly is just insane.
Some sites say he was a trained shooter his weapon of choice was AR 15 and he multiple rounds with him to maximise casualties some reports suggest he pledged allegiance to ISIS

Back
Top Bottom