What's new

First Tejas fighter squadron expected by 2017-18

An hendian talking abt religious insult... kinda strange

plz first stop ur bharti brothers from insulting islam. And BTW what he said, i cant see anything insulting in his post
Ask the people who said that, btw my best friend in India is Muslim, I don't have any problems as such, if you can't find anything insulting, u r a dumb person, last message to you forever, u enjoy being a bigot

An hendian talking abt religious insult... kinda strange
They give an impression that they don't but in reality they do, they only fake it so that they can use their "secular digital selves" against us, things like Pakistanis don't have an identity and blah blah...

plz first stop ur bharti brothers from insulting islam. And BTW what he said, i cant see anything insulting in his post
i bet if it was "insallah" written subtly (they even spell it wrong) every indian on this form would be rejoicing and showering his thanks....

Ask the people who said that, btw my best friend in India is Muslim, I don't have any problems as such, if you can't find anything insulting, u r a dumb person, last message to you forever, u enjoy being a bigot
chal-ab-chup-hoja-chal-ab-chup-hoja.jpg

Nothing got to with the culture, possibly that is the way neighboring country is brought up, immoral people, don't know how to talk, how to argue, R.I.P
Well it used to be a custom to delay what was to be done to the latest date, over the years it has become a culture. This is unfortunate but this is how it is going to be till serious changes and red tape mentality is not removed.

The thing is if a person is sitting at a position he / she is scared that if a deal is signed there might be fingers raised on this. This could bring in a bad name on his personal file that is being maintained. This is the normal practice once some thing is signed some one would file a complaint accusing of some sort of wrong doing. This would make the departmental inquiry must which would later be disputed and a commission would be formed to look at if the departmental inquiry was done in accordance and no undue favor was not given. Once the person who has signed is now under suspension (On Special Duty (OSD)) till he is almost retiring. Now an other issue would arise which is what pension is to be given because during the time OSD no promotion was given. This would take the person to Court which now has to intervene this would also became an other negative page in the personal file.

You are seeing things from a distance and hence consider these do not happen but if one is in the shoes of a Government Officer then only understand what are the difficulties.

Unfortunately neighboring immorality and limitation to argue has nothing to do with the current functionality of Government entities. For once consider you were not reading this post from a Pakistani but from an Indian poster and then tell if what was stated was not true.

Just saying.... Germany recovered from a wreaked economy, and a shattered military in just 5 years. They not only recovered, but created a military which was second to none in quality and challenged the entire world! On the other hand india is developing a below average mediocre plane since the past 30 years, and still the years are counting.

Last edited:
i bet if it was "insallah" written subtly (they even spell it wrong) every indian on this form would be rejoicing and showering his thanks....

It may be Typo...

Now come out of religious mindset and come to topic..

Well it used to be a custom to delay what was to be done to the latest date, over the years it has become a culture. This is unfortunate but this is how it is going to be till serious changes and red tape mentality is not removed.

The thing is if a person is sitting at a position he / she is scared that if a deal is signed there might be fingers raised on this. This could bring in a bad name on his personal file that is being maintained. This is the normal practice once some thing is signed some one would file a complaint accusing of some sort of wrong doing. This would make the departmental inquiry must which would later be disputed and a commission would be formed to look at if the departmental inquiry was done in accordance and no undue favor was not given. Once the person who has signed is now under suspension (On Special Duty (OSD)) till he is almost retiring. Now an other issue would arise which is what pension is to be given because during the time OSD no promotion was given. This would take the person to Court which now has to intervene this would also became an other negative page in the personal file.

You are seeing things from a distance and hence consider these do not happen but if one is in the shoes of a Government Officer then only understand what are the difficulties.

Unfortunately neighboring immorality and limitation to argue has nothing to do with the current functionality of Government entities. For once consider you were not reading this post from a Pakistani but from an Indian poster and then tell if what was stated was not true.

Things are changing fast, in coming years you will see the result... The Govt is working hard...

No more delay, DefMin is Angry over Tejas team and he foreces IAF to take 1st LCA.. and subsequent :LCAs will be inducted by IAF..

Once 18 number reach, Squadron will be declared.. HAL can make 9 LCA/year..
HAL officials nae aisay kitnay defense minister bughtaa diay. They care a damn about his anger

HAL officials nae aisay kitnay defense minister bughtaa diay. They care a damn about his anger

U don't unedrstand, Problem was never HAL or DRDO (ADA). Problem was with IAF. There are some bad apple in IAF who sabotaged the LCA project by changing requirements.

Defence minister knows how to deal with such criminals... HAL will produce 18 planes in given time.. and Defense minister will force IAF to take the squadron..

Efforts are underway to enhance the production capability," the official added.

???? my assss .WTF you wr doing till now ? So in 2015 you will think about increasing the production line ? Very strange how PSUs works in India . Need a oil drenched slap on each project managers who kept feeding on this project for decades .Nearly one generation. And blind fan boys plz don't give bull shit excuse of ADA dint completed it so HAL can't prepare itself for mass production . That's bullshit . Am really hurt by DRDO who failed this every single lions of India . There is a sayings Lions are ruled by donkeys in India . Well I can't agree more . And Amen for at least people woke up threw these soul vultures congress .Fuckin make some serious progress or I will turn against my god Modi Ji.

December me foc mil jaye,,,wahi bohot ha
We are behind schedule....
the AAM trials should have been completed by April but there is no sign of it yet....
hope they pull that off...

December me foc mil jaye,,,wahi bohot ha
We are behind schedule....
the AAM trials should have been completed by April but there is no sign of it yet....
hope they pull that off...

First four will be handed over to the IAF this year in FOC standard, next year HAL will produce 8 LCA and thereafter 16/year so by mid/late 2017 the first Sqn will be ready, thereafter the second one will be ready in late 2018.

It is simply a matter of attaining FOC now and production will be ramped up from there, no big deal really.

Back
Top Bottom