What's new

First possible case of ncoronavirus in a student who recently returned

Coronavirus is more like flu so most people won't even bother to report and chug down antibiotics without prescription like typical pakistanis.
Loll..

Yeah, antibiotic for flu.. and they can obtain from a pharmacy easily.

There is a reason our prophet PBUH instructed us to not leave the area of infectious disease.. to save other humans..

I didn't know that the students who are studying in China are so naive.. it's ok if someone hasn't heard the saying of our Prophet PBUH, but it's unacceptable if that someone is studying in a university and doesn't know what to do in this situation..

He could be a killer of some of his relatives and fellow villagers..

Exactly my thoughts.

Students at university level are not kids and they should possess enough "common sense" to know whats is right and whats wrong. What should they do and what they shouldn't.

Not sure if they are naive or stupid, but one thing is for sure, they are panic and desperate due to circumstances around them.

He has been isolated currently no doctor wants to see him and i doubt he had complete isolation in mind. As for his brother picking up medical waste i can say for certain that he is a moron.
That's what his brother says right? Media picked it up, quite natural.

Symptoms are kedny failure and pneumonia
these symptoms are for cases which require hospitalization.

Not all Corona virus affected patients require hospitalization bro.

Exactly my thoughts.

Students at university level are not kids and they should possess enough "common sense" to know whats is right and whats wrong. What should they do and what they shouldn't.

Not sure if they are naive or stupid, but one thing is for sure, they are panic and desperate due to circumstances around them.
No one in his right mind (specially if he is a university student), who has symptoms will come and meet his family.

In panic, he could've arrived and gone into hiding..

I am certain that he has hugged every one in his village in Pakistani style..

Nose bleeding is possible in all kinds of flu type diseases and corona is one of them. Just because one patient got nose bleeding doesn't mean all will, and vice versa.

Common symptoms are fever, cough & shortness of breath, however, these varies from person to person with little to no symptoms to people being severely ill and dying. Which tells me that we dont have enough data about this virus yet.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html

No one in his right mind (specially if he is a university student), who has symptoms will come and meet his family.

I am trying very hard to believe you but, these tons of social media videos pooping up randomly, wherein students are cursing Govt and look desperate to return to Pakistan (dont what they will accomplish from it apart from jeopardizing million of innocent lives), tells totally different story.

Last edited:

My lovely brother I think you have seen the video.
If you have seen the video how can a family member attend a coronavirus patient in an isolation ward?

I have seen many propogandas online in this outbreaks and I have studied them and constantly studying them to see how a real life epidemic would effect human society.

You know what is more dangerous than coronavirus? It is the panic of virus.

Pakistan has stopped the virus so some will try to bring panic of virus to Pakistan.

I am trying very hard to believe you but, these tons of social media videos pooping up randomly, wherein students are cursing Govt and looks desperate to return to Pakistan, tells totally different story.
That's why I am surprised..

These guys don't seem educated at all!

My lovely brother I think you have seen the video.
If you have seen the video how can a family member attend a coronavirus patient in an isolation ward?

I have seen many propogandas online in this outbreaks and I have studied them and constantly studying them to see how a real life epidemic would effect human society.

You know what is more dangerous than coronavirus? It is the panic of virus.

Pakistan has stopped the virus so some will try to bring panic of virus to Pakistan.
Bharwana bhai,

There are two problems:

1 - People have very little understanding of how to protect themselves.. an uncovered face is less dangerous than a handshake. But most people don't know.. it's lack of education and awareness.

2 - We do not have the means to get the results quickly..

Either a professional doctor has cleared this guy after looking at his test results, or he is still under observation.. If he is under observation, no one should be allowed to go near him, except professionals with appropriate safety measures.

In Pakistan, if God forbid, corona enters, it will be much harder to contain it due to lack of awareness and casual attitude.

Bharwana bhai,

There are two problems:

1 - People have very little understanding of how to protect themselves.. an uncovered face is less dangerous than a handshake. But most people don't know.. it's lack of education and awareness.

Either a professional doctor has cleared this guy after looking at his test results, or he is still under observation.. If he is under observation, no one should be allowed to go near him, except professionals with appropriate safety measures.

In Pakistan, if God forbid, corona enters, it will be much harder to contain it due to lack of awareness and casual attitude.
It takes less than 24 hours to get a test result (add on transport time to the central lab in Islamabad).

Result will be known tomorrow, unless the government hides it but I don't think they should hide it because the reason this case got through immigration is because of the patient's ignorance and obvious lying to officials, not because of governmental incompetence In this case.

Bharwana bhai,

There are two problems:

Meri Jan we have the means to detect coronavirus quickly now. We got the means 2 days ago. We shut our air travel with China cause previously we had no means but now we do have means to detect and contain it. Our special facility is also under construction for epidemics as well.

After we acquired the capability we again opened our air travel with China. Pakistanis from China are now returning.

It takes less than 24 hours to get a test result (add on transport time to the central lab in Islamabad).
This is what I meant when I said we don't have means to get quick results.

But until the diagnoses is certain, how should he be treated?

The way he is being casually attended by his brother is insane..

Meri Jan we have the means to detect coronavirus quickly now. We got the means 2 days ago. We shut our air travel with China cause previously we had no means but now we do have means to detect and contain it. Our special facility is also under construction for epidemics as well.

After we acquired the capability we again opened our air travel with China. Pakistanis from China are now returning.
Bhai how will it detect corona if the person isn't even showing symptoms? Doesn't it take upto 14 days for the symptoms to show?

Mere bhai I know.. but not every city has the capability.. so it still requires 24-48 hours..

Or are you telling me that the hospital where he is admitted has the test kits too?

Pakistanis from China are now returning.
So we have allowed people from Wuhan to return too?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom