What's new

First Look: India's Heaviest Launch Vehicle GSLV Mk.III with Unmanned Crew Module Onboard Rolled Out

gslv-mkiii-x-13.jpg

gslv-mkiii-x-14.jpg

gslv-mkiii-x-12.jpg

Congrats to India. :cheers:

India is doing well in the rocket field:tup:

Hope we could see our own CZ5 heavy rocket fying before the end of next years.

Maybe next time USA will pay India to send astronauts to the airspace?

@karan21, maybe next step is to build up the airspace? I will say you guys realy pull it off, i say a great working!

What you say India and China cooperate in the manned airspace project?

Without any sourgrape, i give a big yes to the success of India.

@karan21, maybe next step is to build up the airspace? I will say you guys realy pull it off, i say a great working!

manned space flight is not priority one for us
and yes its much more economical when we collaborate in manned mission :tup:

I think India is indeed doing well in this field of science, but there are certain critical technologies which remain out of hands of India. The most important of them being the seme-cryogenic engine.

This rocket at it's full potential could push upto 20-25 tons to space. There are estimates by fanboys, but seems like this Thursday launch was just an experiment. The real deal is yet to come.

Secondly, Chinese government is very supportive of their space missions such as the space station, which Indian government doesn't seem too keen. There is yet no official Indian manned space program.

I think India is indeed doing well in this field of science, but there are certain critical technologies which remain out of hands of India. The most important of them being the seme-cryogenic engine.

This rocket at it's full potential could push upto 20-25 tons to space. There are estimates by fanboys, but seems like this Thursday launch was just an experiment. The real deal is yet to come.

Secondly, Chinese government is very supportive of their space missions such as the space station, which Indian government doesn't seem too keen. There is yet no official Indian manned space program.
I mean is the seme-cryogenic engine suitable for manned mission launch?

This rocket at it's full potential could push upto 20-25 tons to space. There are estimates by fanboys, but seems like this Thursday launch was just an experiment. The deal is yet to come.

I think China is more conservative in the seme-cryogenic engine development. I know a type YF77 is under development or maybe YF100, it doesn't get successfu launch yet. The launching base in Hainan provnce is still under construction, we may see something in the end year of 2015. Congratulation to India again.

Co-operation between India and China should be welcome. Together India and China can finance and develop technology, which would be even better then what NASA, DARPA and other elite US companies would have by 2030-50.

Today US definitely is miles ahead in space research and technology. But China and India together can leave US miles behind in 2-3 decades. But that sort of collaboration is only possible if there is very good politicians on both sides.

For me the border dispute is a very minor. I would like it solved in 2 days if possible. (Akshai Chia to China and AP for India).

I would rather like India and China to work togethe (and share full technology, research) on projects like, Manned Mission to Moon and Mars, Probes/Rovers to Sun and Mars, Space Station (China already has a good base), Colony on Moon/Mars, Super Heavy lift Rockets of Future(150-200 tonnes to LEO, 50-110 to GEO), and other such things.

But I think the ego's of the politicians is much too big for this much collboration. But would be great if it happens.

India is making great progress toward space traveling. It's worth noting that others make fun of India when it's media come out with predictions. But others congratulate India when it has tangible result. Even the LCA is a success as India never gave up. You only fail when you quit.

Huh.........Next years?:o: So seems it has been postponed yet again? I thought it was suppose to be at the beginning of next year?:cheesy:
Anyway, i admire your comment though, you seem to be one of the few sane/valuable/unbias Chinese member on here. At least you give credit and congrats when due(even when it comes from your 'rival/ennemy' country). Kudos to that my man, not many people on here can do that.:enjoy:

Co-operation between India and China should be welcome. Together India and China can finance and develop technology, which would be even better then what NASA, DARPA and other elite US companies would have by 2030-50.

Today US definitely is miles ahead in space research and technology. But China and India together can leave US miles behind in 2-3 decades. But that sort of collaboration is only possible if there is very good politicians on both sides.

For me the border dispute is a very minor. I would like it solved in 2 days if possible. (Akshai Chia to China and AP for India).

I would rather like India and China to work togethe (and share full technology, research) on projects like, Manned Mission to Moon and Mars, Probes/Rovers to Sun and Mars, Space Station (China already has a good base), Colony on Moon/Mars, Super Heavy lift Rockets of Future(150-200 tonnes to LEO, 50-110 to GEO), and other such things.

But I think the ego's of the politicians is much too big for this much collboration. But would be great if it happens.

That's a good dream you had bro.:lol:

good.....we should also have an unique goal.............instead of going further in deep space we should focus more on mining on nearby planets

and should be first one to do it........to become no.1 .........within next 100 years

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom