What's new

First Look: India's Heaviest Launch Vehicle GSLV Mk.III with Unmanned Crew Module Onboard Rolled Out

Found this on Tweeter
B5NpgCzCMAAVTME.jpg:large

ISRO and Nasa uses Ceramic titles which can sustain high re-entry temperatures compared to Russian and Chinese Space capsule

With what certainty you are saying these are ceramic tiles?

With what certainty you are saying these are ceramic tiles?

They are ceramic tiles. The orange colored tiles.

It just struck me....no Chinese members at all!!!

One question,

Where are the burn marks on the capsule which are as a result of atmospheric reentry? (Charring)

None seen. But it don't need to be charred too. Sometimes heat shields are made of resin which just burns off leaving the dark chars. Ceramic tiles need not be charred, they absorb heat and protect instead of burning off.

Last edited:
No, this one is too much in love with Jennifer Lawaley. Faithfulguy never had any such obsessions.
Okay.... I just have to ask.........
Is it Jennifer Lawley or Robyn Lawley..........cuz Google search for Jen just gives a lot of facebook ID's whereas Robyn actually is a model and has that manly jawline like Luca1's DP.
@Luca1 ?

Okay.... I just have to ask.........
Is it Jennifer Lawley or Robyn Lawley..........cuz Google search for Jen just gives a lot of facebook ID's whereas Robyn actually is a model and has that manly jawline like Luca1's DP.
@Luca1 ?

Might be Robin Lawley, I pay only half an attention to him.

Found this on Tweeter

ISRO and Nasa uses Ceramic titles which can sustain high re-entry temperatures compared to Russian and Chinese Space capsule
. There are charring marks on the usa orion space craft, thr r othr photos taken from diff angel. but yes cceramics reduce charring.

Speed is the cause, as our capsule re entered at 5.5kmps secnd.. chinese , russian re enter at 8 to 9 kmps

. There are charring marks on the usa orion space craft, thr r othr photos taken from diff angel. but yes cceramics reduce charring.

Speed is the cause, as our capsule re entered at 5.5kmps secnd.. chinese , russian re enter at 8 to 9 kmps
SRE entered with the same speed.

Found this on Tweeter

Indian CARE don't have the windows. and the balloons in SRE is also missing.
chinese have soft drop in Land, so their chute system should have slowed it significantly.

Back
Top Bottom