What's new

First image of INS Vikrant undocking at Cochin Shipyard

Tue. Everything you said is correct. You have won an awesome victory .... on an anonymous random internet forum..... Happy now ?? :partay::rofl::enjoy:

LOL. What were you attempting to do on this anonymous random internet forum ? :lol: ................ demonstrate your impotence ?

Hahaha .. I just love to see the A$$'s of Pakistani's and Chinese Burning. They abuse and they ignore but just can't deny the technological leap India has attained over them.

Chinese atleast have a reason, but I dont understand pakistani's overreacting on this thread, who dont even have the capability to design a decent Moped.

That's because you might be an idiot.

Yes, in Kerala it looks like that.

kerala-backwaters-houseboat-tours-8.jpg
it is not as beautiful as the pic presents. I been there before, and there is many plastic garbage on those rivers, especiall around Kollam.

That's because you might be an idiot.

Yes, in Kerala it looks like that.

kerala-backwaters-houseboat-tours-8.jpg

You know it's not native to kerala right? Apparently some @$$hole brought water hyacinths from abroad for 'decorative' uses and threw them into the fresh water. The rest is history.

You know it's not native to kerala right? Apparently some @$$hole brought water hyacinths from abroad for 'decorative' uses and threw them into the fresh water. The rest is history.

The good news is that it absorbs heave metals and toxins and cleans up the water. Drop them in a polluted fresh water river or pond and it will suck up all the toxins and heavy metals and make the water clean. It absorbs almost all known chemical toxins. Water hyacinth is a good cattle fodder, chicken feed, mulch. dry fuel, mushroom growing medium, cigar wrappers, furniture and fertilizer. It is also a fantastic biomass for making alternative fuels.

Bad news is that its almost impossible to get rid off and is a weed that thrive in hot humid climate.

lol。I am not as small-minded as you obviously are。

For your information,China's CV 17(Type 001A,an improved version of CV 16 Liaoning)is due for launch Spring or Summer 2016. The race is on as to which of the two ships - Vikrant or CV 17 - gets commissioned first。Mind you, CV 17 is about 20000 heavier than the Vikrant。

For your further information,JNS in Shanghai has started construction on the first unit of CV Type 002, a flattop which is expected to have a displacement of some 80000 tons.

China is also working on Type 003 CV with nuclear power, EMALS and all that.

All 100% indigenous.

The same can't be said about India which relies on foreign aviation equipments, power plants, propulsion systems, radars, CIWS and a host of other subsystems and materials for its carrier, imported or otherwise. lol

Let us wait and see.

Interesting times ahead.

Your defense budget is a lot bigger than ours genious & we all know where you got your technology from (Ukraine) so plz don't give that BS of made using Chinese technology have some shame

it is not as beautiful as the pic presents. I been there before, and there is many plastic garbage on those rivers, especiall around Kollam.

Kerala is actually pretty damn beautiful. But I agree, the thing of throwing garbage is bad.

Wow, I had no idea.

As i thought just a fan boy material.
Aircraft don't kill but the specific missiles will certainly blow saffron smoke in your direction.

There's going to be several destroyers, frigates, etc. armed with advanced radars and Barak 8s, let alone the carrier itself. And MIG 29Ks prowling about, good luck with that junk fighter.

But Im not going to lie, DSI makes all of that void.

Hahaha .. I just love to see the A$$'s of Pakistani's and Chinese Burning. They abuse and they ignore but just can't deny the technological leap India has attained over them.

Chinese atleast have a reason, but I dont understand pakistani's overreacting on this thread, who dont even have the capability to design a decent Moped.

Exactly I like how Cirr is burning

As i thought just a fan boy material.
Aircraft don't kill but the specific missiles will certainly blow saffron smoke in your direction.

lol So you are saying the missile also has DSI. :rofl: I can see the DSI on our carrier as well. :D So DSI vs DSI but as its made by chinese, you win! After all its chinese DSI. :lol:

See the DSI...

CHJEpDmU0AAv9On.jpg:large

The whole place looks dirty just like India!

Pakistan is so clean that you have nothing... empty. :D Even in your dream you cannot think about having an AC. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom