What's new

First image of INS Vikrant undocking at Cochin Shipyard

Do you have any idea of the long distance operations capabily of our naval forces?

You have no idea how CSL located....... and what you have opposite to CSL.......... Btw....I am aware of the capability of PN......

cSSyWMd.jpg

Xw0I1kt.jpg

08k4H1q.jpg

7JP2tJU.jpg

lolz,you cant make anything by your own and now bowing in front of others to get the AC. It will take at least a decade for you to make and get an AC.
They cannot afford a CBG leave alone an AC...the cost and maintenance will be more than their total combined budget...i suppose the adage sums well for them.
.that beggars can't be choosers...they are natural cheer leaders for others whether for the GCC, USA or now China....this is inbuilt in their psyche

This @Makaramarma guy fought with @nForce on the other thread and is now fighting with @kaku1 here for some silly idiotic crap ideas of his :rofl::rofl:

So why the Butt Hurt from you ? :lol: ......... too impotent and cowardly to stand up for your ideas ? or just too stupid to have any original ideals ?

Maybe you like taking cheap shots to feel good about yourself ? Pathetic really :disagree:

So why the Butt Hurt from you ? :lol: ......... too impotent and cowardly to stand up for your ideas ? or just too stupid to have any original ideals ?

Maybe you like taking cheap shots to feel good about yourself ? Pathetic really :disagree:

Tue. Everything you said is correct. You have won an awesome victory .... on an anonymous random internet forum..... Happy now ?? :partay::rofl::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom