What's new

First Flight Of Game-Changing MQ-4C Triton Spy Drone

Welcome Triton!!! Our boys can now monitor the Chinese and the Russian fishing boats from our chairs now and in Real time I might add. What a bad as* drone!

I was about to say the same thing bro. China and Russia should mind their backs even more now. The american eagle is truly omni present.:usflag::enjoy:
On another note, looking at the imgae of where they will be based around the world, i cant help but wonder why they cover virtually the entire south Asia continent. I dont think the U.S has any rival/threat from that region as of yet, or is it just to keep a little eye on India as well?:what: or maybe just the pakistan -afghan border?

Its good to see our enigines(rolls royce) is being used worldwide, even in U.S armed forces. Proud to be British.:usflag:(British flag). :cheers:

Exactly!!!

Doesn't it reflect the shape of a Beluga whale?

fc68fdc313adae2570367d7f00b0c103.jpg

I was about to say the same thing bro. China and Russia should mind their backs even more now. The american eagle is truly omni present.:usflag::enjoy:
On another note, looking at the imgae of where they will be based around the world, i cant help but wonder why they cover virtually the entire south Asia continent. I dont think the U.S has any rival/threat from that region as of yet, or is it just to keep a little eye on India as well?:what: or maybe just the pakistan -afghan border?

Its good to see our enigines(rolls royce) is being used worldwide, even in U.S armed forces. Proud to be British.:usflag:(British flag). :cheers:

your chinese friends have extremely active UAV programs of all types as well

Back
Top Bottom