What's new

Kim Jong Un shows off new drones, gives Russian defense chief tour of nukes

Sineva

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Some surprising new hardware on show from the north koreans during the russian defence chiefs visit.....
rodong-jul27-2023-kju-weapons-expo-shoigu-drone-3-935x500.jpg

rodong-jul27-2023-highres-kju-shoigu-weapon-and-equipment-2023-exhibition-missile-expo-3revolutions-global-hawk-triton-crop-935x500.jpg

rodong-jul27-2023-kju-weapons-expo-shoigu-drone-4.jpg
PYH2023072702260004200_P4.jpg

I think that I like this pic the best tho`,the guy standing behind shoigu looks a little stunned,almost like he cant quite accept what hes seeing.
I wouldnt be surprised if hes sadly remembering the good old days of the cold war,back when it was the soviets rolling out the latest cool toys to impress the north korean delegations.
"Jeezus!!,I can remember back when these ar$eh0les could barely screw together a second rate scud copy,and now they`re building this sort of stuff!!!.":eek:

Last edited:
Really? These look more like mock-ups and the video clip shown is clearly a CG only
Really?

You know what I find funny?,in the west we`ve consistently doubted north koreas abilities to produce missiles and nukes,yet these have turned out to be very real,so why would their uav/ucav programs be any less real?.

Really?

You know what I find funny?,in the west we`ve consistently doubted north koreas abilities to produce missiles and nukes,yet these have turned out to be very real,so why would their uav/ucav programs be any less real?.

Well? I only said, those on show and seen in the video loo IMO very much like CGs, that does not mean the whole story is fabricated ... but well, what tells you that this too is not a mock-up only to fool us?

Well? I only said, those on show and seen in the video loo IMO very much like CGs, that does not mean the whole story is fabricated ... but well, what tells you that this too is not a mock-up only to fool us?
All you did is demonstrate denial.
You will bury head into ground when they fly over parade.

All you did is demonstrate denial.
You will bury head into ground when they fly over parade.
When is the parade, tonight?

And it would make sense now why the pictures on the board are said to be showing the drones flying over the capital, possibly rehearsing for the parade.

Back
Top Bottom