What's new

First Female F-16 Pilot of Pakistan Air Force

I seriously doubt that the woman pilot would be better than all the ignored male pilots; it's like a statement above and beyond anything else.

The name is maverick and doesn't even know a bit of selection and elevation to certain fighter type flying. Aargh....what did I read.

I have banned you from thread for good and I am satisfied with that to troll you as well. Just worth it.

Regards,

I see no necessary role of women in combat squadrons. This thing is being shoved up into the society at full speed.

The name is maverick and doesn't even know a bit of selection and elevation to certain fighter type flying. Aargh....what did I read.

I have banned you from thread for good and I am satisfied with that to troll you as well. Just worth it.

Regards,

He just had an opinion and nowhere he was offensive. You should focus more on actual offenses rather than banning people from topics for expressing their views that you do not personally want to read.

I see no necessary role of women in combat squadrons. This thing is being shoved up into the society at full speed.

He just had an opinion and nowhere he was offensive. You should focus more on actual offenses rather than banning people from topics for expressing their views that you do not personally want to read.

You should be more focused with your posting rather than telling me what to do. Exactly the case with him being annoyed with female and don't even know what he talking about.

Mind your business more and you will be able to post some quality argument. Report the offense and team will deal with it.

Regards,

She is very humble and impressive personality.
PAFsucks at media stunts, which are important as war propaganda. She seems to be randomly discovered by ARY camera crew, otherwise nobody had known that Pakistan actually has a female F-16 pilot.

Good! women should have access & to and participation in all fields of life! Those concerned that women are "too dainty" to be a fighter pilot should know that the ones who don't wonna do anything in life are still sitting at their homes anyways. No one can drag a person out of their home and force them to become a pilot against their will. And those crazy enough to aspire should be allowed to become one! We need the crazy & driven ones!

They’ve also flown mirages in the past I believe.
Haven't seen but F-16 is top of the line so more power to them.

Tell it to her...(from the 18th Aggressor Squadron - USAF).

Fighter Pilots from around the World go up against AGGRESSORS during Red Flag. They are considered to be the Best of the Best.

Haven't you heard..., assumptions are the mother of all f#*k-ups.

If i'm not mistaken, she went was the first female on the JF-17 too, however it was the B-variant.

Not 100% certain, though. She appears to look like the same young lady.
@Windjammer @Hodor
Awesome news.

So a professional force who has fought all the wars against all the odds, doesn't know what our random "Experts" at PDF know. I mean you guys are amazing...

I came to know about her some time back and i was told about more women being inducted in combat squadrons. Kudos to PAF and Kudos to our ladies.

You shouldn't be concerned about my posting wether I do it or not.

Walk the talk. Don't take a privilege for granted. I am not very good at patience for someone that just twist and fabricate things.

I'm pretty much into minding my own business but people should stop being so sensitive about different views. You were openly trolling up with his forum name. Be a mod, not a DG.

Still judging people or me but claims that you mind your own business. Why not to do what you say. Is it really hard for you? Report and move on, is advice for you.

He wasn't annoyed with the female pilot, he just said that he sees no reason for PAF Combat Squadrons to have female pilots.

He sounded perfectly an annoying one, taking jibes at a pilot just because he was not able to add anything concrete to validate his point. Just that she is female. Just that questioned selection criteria in PAF. Just that maligned PAF for ignoring males? Just that he downgraded the selection process and belittles the Pilot as well. Just let me deal it properly. Don't need an advocate like you.

Regards,

Last edited:
Slow but there is progress, she is free to choose her career and if she wants to become a pilot to defend her country, its her right and if she wants to do within the parameters of her religious identity that too is her right. Female fighting in Islam is no secret, and at the same time dying for a cause/country/faith women has proven their worth time and time again, Sumayya RA the first Martyr of Islam was a fighter and fought/stood against the Paraoh of this ummah Abu Jahal, watching her son and husband tortured and yet did not give up on the commitment she had with her creator, she was embodiment of power/commitment/courage/loyalty and strength, until she was Martyred. So We as society should encourage the women and girls to broaden their scope of careers they can chose to serve the country and society better.

Last edited:
A woman can easily handle being a fighter pilot if the mission is to be conducted from own territory. But it would be dumb to send a female pilot on a mission in hostile territory particularly when the enemy is someone like we have
She joined for all purposes especially for that "dumb" mission to a hostile territory. The job in this service does not cherry pick on keeping a gal behind. If there is war, you send pilots in, it doesn't matter if they are males or females. They will either make it or break it in the same manner as everyone else.

Instigator & the one who responds in anger, will be treated equally. Don't push for it. Such a disgusting & filthy language on this Forum wouldn't be tolerated. It should be the last leave on such subject. Don't involve others family. Don't get personal. Don't use abusive language. Don't provoke others with personal attacks.

Women in service do know what they are up for and no force risk such an outcome. It is just so much of insecurities of you guys kicking in way above the facts & reality.

Behave next time.

Back
Top Bottom