What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

The fact that a tiny military like Afghanistan is fighting Pakistan head on proves how oppressive of a neighbor pak is.

Yes we are oppressive yet we have more than a million of them in Pakistan and are treating one of their soldiers. Lol they started the unprovoked firing. It's amazing on how people can easily point figure at pak with no evidence at all. Have a little shame.

Last edited:
I was being sarcastic ;) both sides inflate their reportings.

the news was being aired just a small ticker type on Pakistani side while your Afghan media saffronised under Indian patronage acted as stupid and dumb and warmonger as any Indian third class newswire :)

Anyway white flags have been flown on both sides. Your official visited Pakistani GHQ and Pakistan would be continuing construction on our side.

It is a good sign. Pakistan should construct gates at every point

Now what Pakistan should do is construct gates at each and every place where it is needed

After hoisting white flags, Afghan forces resort to firing again

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ort-to-firing-again?client=ms-android-huawei#

We need to highlight this issue in the UN asap. Once the world knows what the Afghans are up to, we can then take more punitive measures.

Otherwise its becoming more and more obvious the Kabul government is pathetically sending its soldiers as cannon fodder to die on the front, in the hopes that the Pakistani army will lose its cool and start bombing Kabul (or something similarly extreme) thereby justifying foreign critique and intervention. Its a trap for sure.

Pakistan tried, Afghanistan doesn't want to talk.

It seems that Pakistan will continue construction of the gate, just as I said will happen.

I don't believe the Afghans are done just yet, they're going to try and do something stupid, I can just feel it in my bones.
Thanks for the quoting me. That's unfortunate, I failed to understand why do they not cooperate on this issue with your country as it will be beneficial for them too..may be even more than it does benefit Pakistan. They also need to mind that they are a landlocked country and currently they depend a lot upon Pakistan for their trade and economy. Thus a peaceful coexistence is essential for both but especially for them. I hope they make their policies independently, with sincerity and keeping the interest of Afghanistan in focus.

Afghanistan is so used to foreign occupation that if an army stays at border it makes them angry. And if an army goes inside ;) stays there for sometime, moves here and there and pulls out in its own time then they are happy.

A clean Hit By Pak Army Sniper :sniper:

Syrian war

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.png

Thanks for the quoting me. That's unfortunate, I failed to understand why do they not cooperate on this issue with your country as it will be beneficial for them too..may be even more than it does benefit Pakistan. They also need to mind that they are a landlocked country and currently they depend a lot upon Pakistan for their trade and economy. Thus a peaceful coexistence is essential for both but especially for them. I hope they make their policies independently, with sincerity and keeping the interest of Afghanistan in focus.
I truely believe that Ghani wants good ties with Pakistan, but his hands are tied behind his back. He seems to have no choice, but to cater to anti-Pakistani elements, in order to stay in power.

Pak foj machine gun and artillery fire on afghan postitions.(correct me if it is something else) :)

talk is cheap folks.we can even witness on this very forum how some ungrateful c**** are openly threatening Pak members...

why are ppl asking for members home addresses? baji wayani hai?

Ustaad g we don't want any pakay cigat peen vali baaji

Ma
khair sha ror jana what happen ?
Mate give this h****** your address and arrange some khushbo for ........

Disputed Afghan-Pakistan border reopens after fighting
June 21
22:28 2016
By Christina Harvey

vlcsnap-2016-06-20-14h56m03s241.png

Afghan authorities insisted the construction was taking place in a disputed territory and violated mutual understandings.

Earlier, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and former Afghan President Hamid Karzai underscored the need for a peaceful solution to issues between Afghanistan and Pakistan. The Pakistan side was represented by Sartaj Aziz and Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmed Chaudhry.

Pakistani and Afghan officials held talks on Monday on border management at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad.

A Pakistani official who declined to be named said the border had reopened last week and "the construction work on the gate has also resumed".

A statement issued here on Sunday said the customs department cleared 427 vehicles crossing the Torkham border from both sides on Saturday and Sunday.

Pakistan reopened the busy Torkham border crossing with Afghanistan for traffic Saturday, a week after deadly clashes between the two countries prompted the closure, stranding thousands of travelers and trade convoys on both sides.

The main gate at Torkham, the most frequented official border crossing at the end of the Khyber Pass, has been closed since June 11, leaving thousands of people stranded on either side.

"It is a wrong perception that Pakistan's foreign policy has failed and that it is becoming isolated", he said while responding to motions of the opposition regarding the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and their criticism of the country's foreign policy in the National Assembly. S. continues to support the re-invigorated efforts of the Quadrilateral Coordination Group, which includes the Afghan, Pakistani, and Chinese governments, to set conditions for an eventual Afghan-led, Afghan-owned peace process with the Taliban and other militant groups.

In regards to the recent border tensions with Afghanistan, Aziz said, "A strong and regulated border is in the interest of both the countries". They spoke on condition of anonymity as they were not authorized to speak to the media.

That plan to build a barrier angered Afghanistan which rejects the colonial-era Durand Line border drawn up in 1893 and does not want a solid recognition of the boundary. The editorial in New York Times of May 12, 2016 urged the United States government to "put the squeeze on Pakistan" for continuing to play a double game in its dealings with the USA and Afghanistan, also pointing out the Dollars 33 billion "immense" aid already given by U.S. to Pakistan for fighting terrorism in the region.

"We can only bring Taliban to the negotiating table using our influence, but ultimately Afghanistan has to talk with them, they (Afghan government) should strengthen their position on the ground and secondly they should offer them (Taliban) something which they cannot gain on the battlefield".
/ wingatewire . co\ /2016/06/21 /disputed -afghan-pakistan-border-reopens-after-fighting/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom