What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

This turd is staunch supporter and voter of ANP..... but he is saying that this clash is bad for both

Bad for both was a retweet from another person....

You could sense the glee in his earlier tweets.

Anyways we are country of 200 million....bound to have people who have different ideas about the federation.

If it is FC, it is quite possible. Not to mention most of them were probably involved in construction at the time.
If that so then we have to show them our power and the action must be swift and overwhelming so these pests cannot escape live.

Afghans are claiming to capture 4 Pakistani posts and 20 Pakistani personnel killed .. As per Afghan Media

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Why to laugh, just imagine if its true what they are claiming.

Sad loss of lives it would be. Hope its not true, at least the killing part.

Hello All
Ok now they started it , the rich Afghanis , From day one on this forum I am saying this , Please send all of Afghans back home , now they are rich and power full in there own country so just send them back .

And build a fence on border , seal the whole dam border , and very strict visa entry policy on entering points , build fence and mine the whole border it will cost lot to money and time (we can manage that).

My say build some thing like this
border-fence-image6.jpg

Have good cctv coverage like this.

border.jpg

And for the protection of border and fence add good numbers of this.

machine.jpg

Also don't forget to mine the area , time have come we have to do it for us and Peace and for PAKISTAN.

Thank You All

I Can Even Imagine Indian Occupied Kashmir Getting Liberated and India and Israel Getting Nuked To Oblivion But Reality Is Something Different Than Imagination.

Anyone Who Honestly Thinks That The So Called Afghan National Army Who Start Urinating At The Sight Of Taliban Would Hold Their Own Against One Of The Most Professionally Trained Armies In The World Is Seriously Living In La La Land

Bad for both was a retweet from another person....

You could sense the glee in his earlier tweets.

Anyways we are country of 200 million....bound to have people who have different ideas about the federation.
Afghanistan's forces can not overwhelm Pakistani forces, there is too much gap in strengths between the two....any one from from Pakistani side anticipating the dominance of Afghan forces, is living in fool's paradise.

I Can Even Imagine Indian Occupied Kashmir Getting Liberated and India and Israel Getting Nuked To Oblivion But Reality Is Something Different Than Imagination.

Anyone Who Honestly Thinks That The So Called Afghan National Army Who Start Urinating At The Sight Of Taliban Would Hold Their Own Against One Of The Most Professionally Trained Armies In The World Is Seriously Living In La La Land

Even rag tag militia scores sometimes against a professional force.

You can keep laughing on the "rumours" of your men dying, I am out of this.

Peace.

Afghans media has a history of putting up fake stats. You merely need to go through internet to see through their lies. Afghan army always feeds wrong info to media in order to boost their over inflated hallow ego. Believe me if 20 pakistanis were dead then Pakistan would have evened out the numbers 10 times over. You are an indian so you should know this fact by now.

bloody irony that

because their opposition to any border control attempt by Pakistan is complete contradiction to their original complaint that Afghan taliban are able to cross the border with ease on either side.
their opposition to mining, fencing, gating or walling becomes more fierce and hostile than their original complaint about Afghan taliban crossing and the issue seems to be due to the border dispute and the disputed nature of dewrand line...which never seems to get a resolution.

resorting to firing and shelling by Afghan forces is just an extreme which is beyond belief specially when they dont even share the idea of idle and passive border watch. these retards seem to be only interested in blaming Pakistan and at the same time actively involved in hostile acts to prevent Pakistan from any attempt to control the border.
NATO is in Afghanistan to spread destabilization into Pakistan and the Kabul regime is compliant in this matter.

What a low-bred morons afghanis are . It proves our point of exporting terrorists in our soil. Their drug bussiness and terrorism plots will be compromised by fencing the borders bugs them let us just burn these treachorous a**hol*s. Fire the artillery barrage to show them who swings the gun on the other side

Last edited:
Even rag tag militia scores sometimes against a professional force.

You can keep laughing on the "rumours" of your men dying, I am out of this.

Peace.

Typical Indian It's Like You Want These 'Rumours' To Be True :disagree::disagree::lol::lol:

Firing continues.

According to sources Pakistani forces enter Afghanistan and hoisted Pak flag on Sheraz fort.

As if shelling from Pakistani artillery doesnt fall upon the civilian population of Afghanistan. Actually Shelling from Pakistani side is usually more severe, because few thousands families in Kunar alone are displaced from border areas due to intense shelling from Pakistani side. Shellings from both sides , is going to do collateral damage on opposite sides.

The Afghan forces deliberately targeted Pakistani civilians to divert gate construction work. So stop selling your inferiority complex churran here. you can cross over to Afghanistan and fight against Pakistan.

Firing continues.

According to sources Pakistani forces enter Afghanistan and hoisted Pak flag on Sheraz fort.

The Afghan forces deliberately targeted Pakistani civilians to divert gate construction work. So stop selling your inferiority complex churran here. you can cross over to Afghanistan and fight against Pakistan.

Can you please share your sources.

Curfew has been imposed on Torkharm border. Locals are instructed to stay inside their houses. Samaa Tv

Back
Top Bottom