What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

A country with a missing PM, who is going to order anything and bare the fallout diplomatically? Till the time Pakistan remains under the likes of Nawaz and ilk and before that Zardari Pakistan is going to be taken for granted just by everyone Including Afghanistan. Things are only going to get worse from till Pakistan actually gets aggressive diplomatically as well as militarily.

Why are you getting so hyped up about the forum members being in a battle or not, we are talking about the armies not ourself engaged in battlefield. The fact of the matter is that your rented army is counting its days. Are you guys really that dumb to take on a battle hardened army? Afghanistan is really pushing its luck.

[

You are very right and the funny thing this that I am 100% sure that most of them have never seen actual combat. I have been in war I have seen people blown up, the smell of flesh, blood and cries for help is not something that you cant get by typing fancy words on your keyboard from the comforts of your sofas.

Pathetic!

When was the last time you have seen real battle? Probably on your playstation, show me your Pak Army badge that you are inlisted to shed your blood then I will take you seriously. Until then calm down ;)

Why are you getting so hyped up about the forum members being in a battle or not, we are talking about the armies not ourself engaged in battlefield. The fact of the matter is that your rented army is counting its days. Are you guys really that dumb to take on a battle hardened army? Afghanistan is really pushing its luck.

You didn't answer the question! It is very easy to make grand statements when someone else's son is dying.

[

You are very right and the funny thing this that I am 100% sure that most of them have never seen actual combat. I have been in war I have seen people blown up, the smell of flesh, blood and cries for help is not something that you cant get by typing fancy words on your keyboard from the comforts of your sofas.

Pathetic!

When was the last time you have seen real battle? Probably on your playstation, show me your Pak Army badge that you are inlisted to shed your blood then I will take you seriously. Until then calm down ;)

Stop trolling and trying to deviate from the topic and answer these two questions:

1. Why is Afghanistan against the creation of better management of border areas and the construction of fences and walls and better regulation of who goes in and out?

2. Why did your army started responding with shells and gunfire when they saw the wall being constructed?

There is a dedicated contact channel between the DGMOs of both countries and I foresee that it will take care of this incident without it being further escalated.

Hope the situation calms down soon.

/Peace

Stop quoting me squirt :P , I have no interest in communicating with you unless you grow up.
is this because of disagreement over the land or the restrictions imposed by Pakistan on free movements?
really hate the Brits sometimes
they seem to have deliberately left such unresolved border issues that will simmer for centuries.

if the causes are something else then do share.

[

Unlike you i don't need a badge.
I'm follower of Islam and a sworn citizen of this country and trust we'd gladly lay down our lives for this country.
We are not you
you are the sissies that run away when it comes to fights
You can't even secure you're own country.
You talk about brother hood yet were the only people to vote against us.
I don't even need to talk to you.

Haha he wish he had an answer to this.

Stop trolling and trying to deviate from the topic and answer these two questions:

1. Why is Afghanistan against the creation of better management of border areas and the construction of fences and walls and better regulation of who goes in and out?

2. Why did your army started responding with shells and gunfire when they saw the wall being constructed?

Bhai even so
We'll fight.

You didn't answer the question! It is very easy to make grand statements when someone else's son is dying.
Why do you think we are so angry?
If you troll us we're k with it.
We are i mean look we don't have a foreign minister and look at our stance world wide.
But when you touch our soldiers that's something we won't accept.
The idea behind Pakistan is the people have a lot of issues we are in such a bad condition but we are always united when it comes to two things Religion and Country.

Amazing how one country can whine about the ease with which militants can cross the border while at the same time, attack anyone trying to regulate movement between said border.
bloody irony that

because their opposition to any border control attempt by Pakistan is complete contradiction to their original complaint that Afghan taliban are able to cross the border with ease on either side.
their opposition to mining, fencing, gating or walling becomes more fierce and hostile than their original complaint about Afghan taliban crossing and the issue seems to be due to the border dispute and the disputed nature of dewrand line...which never seems to get a resolution.

resorting to firing and shelling by Afghan forces is just an extreme which is beyond belief specially when they dont even share the idea of idle and passive border watch. these retards seem to be only interested in blaming Pakistan and at the same time actively involved in hostile acts to prevent Pakistan from any attempt to control the border.

This is not good and it is getting ugly. Now we must get rid of this India sponsored terrorist govt in Kabul. We need to review our policy and support the people who are our loyal to Pakistan and Afghan people. We should own them openly and support them openly. If not today, you will have to change this crappy policy of appeasing uncle sam as it is not going to take Afghanistan or Pakistan anywhere.

Afghans are claiming to capture 4 Pakistani posts and 20 Pakistani personnel killed .. As per Afghan Media

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom