What's new

Fire exchange took place in area of Arawali, Kurram District, three soldiers embraced Shahadat.

I have done a complete u turn.

I completely trust that the army will launch an operation in a short while, that will properly nail the Talib b*stards for good

Bro, you can reread your comments. It won't harm you. I am sure no expert but your details are not right.

What you were trying to describe here as to what "might" help, is called "Counter ARM Systems (Artillery, Rocket, Mortars). US calls it Counter RAM systems. The MRAP's, Drones, Jammers are useless in our situation unless these attacks were happening on a moving convoy or general troop movement. That's not the case. And also, there is no counter system for Tactical MG's and AK-47's!

Lastly, outside of the US, I don't believe there is any nation on earth that can put Counter ARM systems on a 2500 KM long border and that also mountainous! The expense would probably be a quarter to half of our defense budget with expensive supply of ammo and sensors. So our Jawans have inherited a role that's by design based on shahdat more than anything. And they volunteer in every tough situation. This right here must be respected. If you and other PTI lovers start to respect our military, I'd have 50% less to write on this forum. Can't insult the ONLY institute that's keeping our country together.

Seems a traffic warden could lead your army better , I think even mr bean wouldn’t allow as many cock ups as your officers have if he was in charge .

What you were trying to describe here as to what "might" help, is called "Counter ARM Systems (Artillery, Rocket, Mortars). US calls it Counter RAM systems. The MRAP's, Drones, Jammers are useless in our situation unless these attacks were happening on a moving convoy or general troop movement. That's not the case. And also, there is no counter system for Tactical MG's and AK-47's!
Drones can still help in such attacks on posts, but I was referring to the general lack of equipment in these areas. Just yesterday, we lost soldiers in an IED attack.
I think there was a massive attack (RPGs) on FC post in Kech, Balochistan. Despite no pre-warning, FC personnel held for some time, but no air support came until the post was overrun.
Can't insult the ONLY institute that's keeping our country together.
Nobody is insulting (a few perhaps) jawans who laid their lives. Only the genz are getting blamed/taunted/spitted at.
The loss of a trained soldier is huge in every manner (money, training, to the family, TTP publicity, etc.), but still, we haven't improvised. It is not viable in the long run.

So Bajwa sahab, keep exposing their chests, do not provide them with bullet resistant modes of transportation that you proudly display in songs and expos.

In other words Bajwa said that our foot soldiers are expendable cannon fodder

These top ones have actually proved it by giving least secure vehicles to foot soldiers while travelling themselves deep inside the country's most non-risky areas in bullet proof details blocking general public on their routes.

Bajwa Haraami likhi huyi taqreer parh raha tha. Ussay khud naheen pata ho ga, kay keya bakwaas ker raha hae. He was totally devoted to licking boots of US and making money.

These top ones have actually proved it by giving least secure vehicles to foot soldiers while travelling themselves deep inside the country's most non-risky areas in bullet proof details blocking general public on their routes.
Yeah, They should improve jawan's equipment but Genz anyway must be protected. The Genz don't know their speech is not a politician/mullah speech but a statement from an org. Instead of raising the moral of the nation, it raised many questions. A gen cannot talk like Bhutto or Atta Ullah Shah Bukhari nor he should utter filmy dialogue.

Drones can still help in such attacks on posts, but I was referring to the general lack of equipment in these areas. Just yesterday, we lost soldiers in an IED attack.
I think there was a massive attack (RPGs) on FC post in Kech, Balochistan. Despite no pre-warning, FC personnel held for some time, but no air support came until the post was overrun.

Nobody is insulting (a few perhaps) jawans who laid their lives. Only the genz are getting blamed/taunted/spitted at.
The loss of a trained soldier is huge in every manner (money, training, to the family, TTP publicity, etc.), but still, we haven't improvised. It is not viable in the long run.

What a waste of a discussion with a person sitting overseas, reading Imran Khan's propaganda statements and acting like an upcoming General in the Army. How about you focus on the British forces (your country's military) and teach them COIN? Let us handle us!

You have NO clue about the terrain, the details, the times, the scenarios, YET, you are reading news and thinking a Drone would've made a difference. Had this thread not been about our jawans losing lives, I'd have made laughing faces on your posts. But my last comment to you, if you don't know something, say so and learn. You don't have to use your PTI oath on here and act like IK's military strategist and think the professionals on the ground are stupid. We are not the US as the US is the ONLY country who, in this case, could've attempted to adequately defend their forces and I say "could've attempted"!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom