What's new

Final operational clearance for Tejas again delayed till next year

Are Bhai LCA is just learning project in reality GOI is planning to invade Mars so they gave drdo till 2050 to play with LCA to learn new future technology and combine all knowledge to make future inter planetary warships .lol

Farhan Sahab,

Aap ki is post ne sach me pakistan ka haal bayan kar diya...
Agar 60 saal baad bhi apki.. post me rss shiv sena dikh jaye jo bado aur budho me farq hi kya reh gya ?

Ab to bade baniye janab ...

On a Serious Note do consider This :

- JF17 , dubbed as "Indegenious" ( aka Water car Emotional Exagaration ) , is merely "Designed as per Inputs" from PAF and Developed by china , now being Assembled in PAC Kamra

- JF17 "Programme" ( Not the Jet ) , is almost a replica of Su MKI programme with the difference , that PAF never got what is wanted .i.e. Western Avionics & the Ability to Build the Fighter from Scratch , including jet Engines ( yes, India MANUFACTURES , AL-31s from Scratch )

- JF-17 , or for that matter any Jet , is the FIRST ever to be produced ( "Assembled" to be precise ) in pakistan , India has been doin it since 1960 , Mig 21s , 27s , Jaguars .. you Name it. In Other words, JF17 milestones have been achieved by India in 1960s. ( Assembling and/or Local Production of a Foreign Design Aircraft )

- tejas, is in the league of its own, a distant successor of Marut, which makes tejas the SECOND JET FIGHTER , to be designed , developed and Manufactured by+in+for INDIA.

Kachuu Samje Chacha ?
ehm ehm

JF-17 dubbed as indegenous is as good as your tejas are indegenous becasue we make 58% of the JF-17 at home rest with CHINA and we call it a JOINT venture to correct you and i mentioned your TEJAS BECAUSE you make 60% of your TEJAS if you don't know than research on finding some facts sir :P your engine is American your radar is israeli your weapon pakage is western your design is french and your avionics is western israeli mix too so if you can call that kind of machine indegenous than whats wrong with us calling JF-17 a joint venture ??? we only make 2% less aircraft than your indegenous one :D

And assembling and making is two different thing go do some research i think you just like to blabber before doing some research......:coffee:

well this is off topic ... sorry mods but this kid needs to know the truth sorry again ... OK

what about 1999 are you proud of its the biggest strategick blunder your nation made in fact musharraf had that been not the case we would have been the most developed regeon in this part of the world

now what you lost

1.western worlds sympathy towards so called "kashmir cause"

2.trust of USA & NATO & your every own "kashmiri freedom fighters"

3.your nation got dependent on USA and china than it ever was in past

4.and 5. Our economy and internal law and order situation went bad to worse and still sliding further down

5.USA and Israel came owt openlli to support india and owr economy took of in real terms after that

6.we started mordenisng owr armed forces like never before

7. void between pakistani and indian status in the world started getting wider at great speed and you got cocooned in a time wrap once again like after you got in after 1971 sakoot e dhakka baki aap khud samjhdar ho ... kyon haina :azn:
1. What does western sympathy gave us in last 67 years on kashmir cause ??

2. Trust of US and NATO ha nice joke thats why US still giving us there top of the line zulu's and still 18 f-16 block 52s can be bought of the shelf anytime because we have permission of US from long time ago rest we are avoiding US made waepons from the fear of sanctions .....

3. US !!! come on we are leaving uncle sam slowly and steadily and its not dependence its called being allies as US to israel and europeans to US so we are also collabarating in every field with China from defense to economy my friend and becomming self reliant in every field by taking baby steps good for us...

4 and 5. OH GOD go do some research law and order has never been better and its getting futher better after the op against terrorist in PAK started and economy is getting higher from time to time slowly and steadily.

6. And like PAK army still using 50year old weaponary right ?? seriously are you following PDF only this year we started alot of modernisation programs for PAK army, Airforce, and NAVY

7.Again metioning 71 hahahahaha you are really good at chest thumping aren't you ??? if guys were good as 71 in this era you wouldn't have ran off in 2002 and 2008 standoffs and still searching for your surgical strikes though:rofl:

Last edited:
FOC can only be achieved several years after IOC. In the case of India, it needs more than 10 years. IOC cannot be achieved until the first squadron is formed. IOC for LCA is around 2025. FOC for LCA is around 2035.

I believe Tejas Can Fly...
I believe it can touch the sky...
Just like a Garbage Fly...
I believe Tejas Can Fly....(Joke)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No offense guys
I really want India's Tejas to be one of the best Aircraft in the region and see it as an advance Indian Aircraft :)

And Good Luck With Your Tejas...

:-)
India.gif
:pakistan:

I believe it can touch the sky...
Just like a Garbage Fly...
I believe Tejas Can Fly....(Joke)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

No offense guys
I really want India's Tejas to be one of the best Aircraft in the region and see it as an advance Indian Aircraft :)

And Good Luck With Your Tejas...

:-)
India.gif
:pakistan:

But i belive that it can woop ur *** when its ready :D what about that?

ehm ehm

JF-17 dubbed as indegenous is as good as your tejas are indegenous becasue we make 58% of the JF-17 at home rest with CHINA and we call it a JOINT venture to correct you and i mentioned your TEJAS BECAUSE you make 60% of your TEJAS if you don't know than research on finding some facts sir :P your engine is American your radar is israeli your weapon pakage is western your design is french and your avionics is western israeli mix too so if you can call that kind of machine indegenous than whats wrong with us calling JF-17 a joint venture ??? we only make 2% less aircraft than your indegenous one :D

And assembling and making is two different thing go do some research i think you just like to blabber before doing some research......:coffee:

1. What does western sympathy gave us in last 67 years on kashmir cause ??

2. Trust of US and NATO ha nice joke thats why US still giving us there top of the line zulu's and still 18 f-16 block 52s can be bought of the shelf anytime because we have permission of US from long time ago rest we are avoiding US made waepons from the fear of sanctions .....

3. US !!! come on we are leaving uncle sam slowly and steadily and its not dependence its called being allies as US to israel and europeans to US so we are also collabarating in every field with China from defense to economy my friend and becomming self reliant in every field by taking baby steps good for us...

4 and 5. OH GOD go do some research law and order has never been better and its getting futher better after the op against terrorist in PAK started and economy is getting higher from time to time slowly and steadily.

6. And like PAK army still using 50year old weaponary right ?? seriously are you following PDF only this year we started alot of modernisation programs for PAK army, Airforce, and NAVY

7.Again metioning 71 hahahahaha you are really good at chest thumping aren't you ??? if guys were good as 71 in this era you wouldn't have ran off in 2002 and 2008 standoffs and still searching for your surgical strikes though:rofl:

We Designed 30% of MKI , Have 25% of our won Components ( Computers , Protection Suite , etc. ) and Manufacture, 100% of MKI , does that make MKI Indegenous ?

Regarding Tejas, You guys dont realize, we have the information of EVEY SINGLE SEMICONDUCTOR and EVERY SINGEL ATOM of this Jet.

India has already devleoped its own RADAR, even AESA is Ready. We have our won Enginer programme , built from scratch.

Do you understand that we have developed ALL THE TECHNOLOGIES of a FIGHTER JET ?

We Designed 30% of MKI , Have 25% of our won Components ( Computers , Protection Suite , etc. ) and Manufacture, 100% of MKI , does that make MKI Indegenous ?

Regarding Tejas, You guys dont realize, we have the information of EVEY SINGLE SEMICONDUCTOR and EVERY SINGEL ATOM of this Jet.

India has already devleoped its own RADAR, even AESA is Ready. We have our won Enginer programme , built from scratch.

Do you understand that we have developed ALL THE TECHNOLOGIES of a FIGHTER JET ?

Sir ji .. Even your helicopter doesn't have 30% indigenous parts and you are bragging about 30% indigenous SU-30? Bhagwan kA bhay nahin hai tumhary kou!

Sir ji .. Even your helicopter doesn't have 30% indigenous parts and you are bragging about 30% indigenous SU-30? Bhagwan kA bhay nahin hai tumhary kou!

Beta See the Facts :

#1. The INDEGENOUS Fighter JF17 is NOT Manufactured from SCRATCH in PAKISTAN , while India Manufactures 100% ( Including Engines ) of the MKI . and yet, we are Not Bragging, that MKI is Indigenous, Its NOT. It can never be.

#2. The hardcore Indian Componenets in MKI :

The following are the components developed by Indian agencies:

• Mission Computer cum Display Processor - MC-486 and DP-30MK (Defence Avionics Research Establishment - DARE)
  • Radar Computer - RC1 and RC2 (DARE)
  • Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module (HADF) (DARE
  • IFF-1410A - Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
  • Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A (HAL)
  • Radar Altimeter - RAM-1701 (HAL)
  • Programmable Signal Processor (PSP) - (LRDE)
  • Multi Function Displays (MFD) - Samtel/DARE

The 32-bit Mission Computer performs mission-oriented computations, flight management, reconfiguration-cum-redundancy management and in-flight systems self-tests. In compliance with MIL-STD-1521 and 2167A standards, Ada language has been adopted for the mission computer's software. The other DARE-developed product, the Tarang Mk2 (Tranquil) radar warning receiver, is manufactured by state-owned BEL at its Bangalore facility.

These avionics equipment have also been certified for their airworthiness in meeting the demanding standards of Russian military aviation. The cumulative value of such indigenous avionic equipment is estimated to exceed Rs. 250 lakhs per aircraft. Since the core avionics were developed by a single agency (DRDO) - they have significant commonality of hardware and software amongst them using a modular approach to design. This obviously results in major cost and time savings in development; it also benefits the user in maintenance and spares inventories.

The DRDO has gone a step further and come out with a new design of the Core Avionics Computer (CAC) which can be used with a single module adaptation across many other aircraft platforms. Thus the CAC which is derived from the computers designed for the Su-30MKI will now be the centre piece of the avionics upgrades for the MiG-27 and Jaguar aircraft as well. The CAC was demonstrated by DRDO at the Aero India exhibition at Yelahanka and attracted a good deal of international attention. Taken together with the systems already developed indigenously for the LCA (such as the Digital Flight Control Computer and HUD), clearly Indian avionics have a significant export potential in the burgeoning global market for avionics modernisation.

Beta See the Facts :

#1. The INDEGENOUS Fighter JF17 is NOT Manufactured from SCRATCH in PAKISTAN , while India Manufactures 100% ( Including Engines ) of the MKI . and yet, we are Not Bragging, that MKI is Indigenous, Its NOT. It can never be.

• Mission Computer cum Display Processor - MC-486 and DP-30MK (Defence Avionics Research Establishment - DARE)
  • Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module (HADF) (DARE

The 32-bit Mission Computer performs mission-oriented computations, flight management, reconfiguration-cum-redundancy management and in-flight systems self-tests. In compliance with MIL-STD-1521 and 2167A standards, Ada language has been adopted for the mission computer's software. The other DARE-developed product, the Tarang Mk2 (Tranquil) radar warning receiver, is manufactured by state-owned BEL at its Bangalore facility.

These avionics equipment have also been certified for their airworthiness in meeting the demanding standards of Russian military aviation. The cumulative value of such indigenous avionic equipment is estimated to exceed Rs. 250 lakhs per aircraft. Since the core avionics were developed by a single agency (DRDO) - they have significant commonality of hardware and software amongst them using a modular approach to design. This obviously results in major cost and time savings in development; it also benefits the user in maintenance and spares inventories.

The DRDO has gone a step further and come out with a new design of the Core Avionics Computer (CAC) which can be used with a single module adaptation across many other aircraft platforms. Thus the CAC which is derived from the computers designed for the Su-30MKI will now be the centre piece of the avionics upgrades for the MiG-27 and Jaguar aircraft as well. The CAC was demonstrated by DRDO at the Aero India exhibition at Yelahanka and attracted a good deal of international attention. Taken together with the systems already developed indigenously for the LCA (such as the Digital Flight Control Computer and HUD), clearly Indian avionics have a significant export potential in the burgeoning global market for avionics modernisation.
Why are you Engaging Them Mate they Don't Even Manufacture Scooter Engine From Scratch Talking about Aircraft's Let it be.

Beta See the Facts :

#1. The INDEGENOUS Fighter JF17 is NOT Manufactured from SCRATCH in PAKISTAN , while India Manufactures 100% ( Including Engines ) of the MKI . and yet, we are Not Bragging, that MKI is Indigenous, Its NOT. It can never b

My son ... Please stop thibk from your behind.. Each and every part of JF-17 is made in Pak .. minus engine...

Su-30 is assembled (in knock down kits) by india.

Putar teri baad Mein loun ga (class). Abhi buzy Hoon ... Wait kar.

HUDs and MFD etc = 30% of SU-30? Betw most of these also are also probably produced under tot from other nations.

Sabar kar leta hoon teri ... Class.

Only reason Tejas project still exists is because they don't want to lower the morale of the indians. A superpowa like India must have its indigenous successful fighter jet.

Back
Top Bottom