What's new

[Fight For Future] Su-35S vs F-15X

you started this shit you paranoid @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah: Stealth is most main features of 5th genetion and your beloved Su-57 lack this feature to evade radar from the enemy, go researchand than bark here on PDF @undertakerwwefan you're like dog who has no bone in its mouth @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

Su-57 has very small RCS. Very small surface area. RAM. S intake.

194909_orig.jpg

i am saying about Su-35 @blackuday ;)

What evidence shows Su-35's ECM is outdated? Evidence suggests that Russia will not upgrade ECM until 2025 ? You are an absurd American fanatic. You think that all other countries are weaker than the United States

Yes Complementary but at the time of introduction of Su-57, Su-35 will not stand against evolving SAMs and radars threats @undertakerwwefan Su-35 era is getting over by the time @undertakerwwefan

F-35 and EG-18G will be upgraded with latest ECM and F-35 already have latest Electronic warfare system @blackuday :p:;):enjoy:

Which evidence shows that the EA-18G will have better ECM than the Su-35? Americans will upgrade and the Russians will stand still? you're bad fanboy ever

What evidence shows Su-35's ECM is outdated? Evidence suggests that Russia will not upgrade ECM until 2025 ? You are an absurd American fanatic. You think that all other countries are weaker than the United States
in 2025 lots of new technology come in the term of Counter counter measures is developed by rest of the world, and look at history of russia after the dissolution of Soviet Union in the 90s and firs half era 2000 they were not updated their old soviet era SU-27/MIG-29/Su-24/Mig-31 jet after they improve their financial problems and their financial problems currently still stand @blackuday , i am not defending america but stated a fact to you guys, i am a neutral guy @blackuday :angel:

in 2025 lots of new technology come in the term of Counter counter measures is developed by rest of the world, and look at history of russia after the dissolution of Soviet Union in the 90s and firs half era 2000 they were not updated their old soviet era SU-27/MIG-29/Su-24/Mig-31 jet after they improve their financial problems and their financial problems currently still stand @blackuday , i am not defending america but stated a fact to you guys, i am a neutral guy @blackuday :angel:

Su-57 was designed in the 2000s using advanced CAD. F-22 was designed in the 1990s with rudimentary CAD. Su-57 has much more advanced design than F-22.

Nope. That's not correct. Su-57 has much less surface area than F-22.

_BEL4873%20FA-22A%2091-4009%20412TW%20left%20side%20landing%20m.jpg

4580377.jpg

31588ef977b7f6dcdc5b8935351cf0da.jpg
Please compare with facts and numbers don't compare pics this prove nothing @undertakerwwefan :angel:

don't feel troll bro
Yeah man. @pakistanipower is a troll. He thinks F-22 has less RCS than Su-57. What a joke.
you both are troll not me you paranoid @undertakerwwefan ,@blackuday :blah::blah::blah:

Su-57 was designed in the 2000s using advanced CAD. F-22 was designed in the 1990s with rudimentary CAD. Su-57 has much more advanced design than F-22.
:lol::lol::lol: What logic you have F-22 is mmore refine design then this only head on stealth 5th gen Jet @undertakerwwefan your Su-57 doesn't have LOAN type nozzle to reduce its IR signature from behind like f-22 have @undertakerwwefan :lol::enjoy:

Please compare with facts and numbers don't compare pics this prove nothing @undertakerwwefan :angel:

you both are troll not me you paranoid @undertakerwwefan ,@blackuday :blah::blah::blah:

:lol::lol::lol: What logic you have F-22 is mmore refine design then this only head on stealth 5th gen Jet @undertakerwwefan your Su-57 doesn't have LOAN type nozzle to reduce its IR signature from behind like f-22 have @undertakerwwefan :lol::enjoy:

The IR signature is not related to RCS

Picard-no-facepalm.jpg

The F-22 has a tail design that reduces heat signature, but also increases RCS

Picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Not much IR reduction, as proven by IR sensor. F-22 is proven to be not stealthy in the visible spectrum, not stealthy to be in the IR spectrum, its marketers claim it has about the RCS of a marble in the radio spectrum. I call that BS. All that aluminum and titanium make its RCS bigger than that of a person which has about a 1 m^2 RCS even with the application of RAM which BTW does not magically absorb 100% of incoming radio. Heck, even black hole does not absorb 99.99% of incoming visible light and you think RAM can absorb 100% of incoming radio? I call that bull.

@pakistanipower

Last edited:
F-15X is no F-15SE. It's basically a single seat version of F-15SA/QA/IA. It don't even have composite. Su-35S has composite and RAM, on top of that Su-27 has much less RCS than F-15. Su-35S has a small fraction of the RCS of proposed F-15X.

As far as the F-15X’s specifications, Rogoway’s “sources describe the aircraft as a single seat variant of the latest F-15 advanced Strike Eagle derivative—the F-15QA destined for Qatar—but it will also integrate many of the features and upgrades that the USAF intends (or intended as it may be) to include on its nearly four-decade-old F-15C/D fleet.”

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...strike-eagle-steroids-here-what-we-know-27767

@pakistanipower

Last edited:

Picard-no-facepalm.jpg

you know what is you talking about @blackuday :lol::lol::enjoy: Heat/IR signature are the same term @blackuday :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_signature

and please explain your last sentence, if F-22 can reduce IR/Heat signature, then why it can't reduce its RCS from the rear at the same time @blackuday o_O
Not much IR reduction, as proven by IR sensor. F-22 is proven to be not stealthy in the visible spectrum, not stealthy to be in the IR spectrum, its marketers claim it has about the RCS of a marble in the radio spectrum. I call that BS. All that aluminum and titanium make its RCS bigger than that of a person which has about a 1 m^2 RCS even with the application of RAM which BTW does not magically absorb 100% of incoming radio. Heck, even black hole does not absorb 99.99% of incoming visible light and you think RAM can absorb 100% of incoming radio? I call that bull.

@pakistanipower
First of all F-22 is made of aluminium/titanium metals, F-22 is being built carbon reinforced plastic and other composite materials that can scattered/absorbed radar waves, treated titanium or treated composite metals is used in only engine compartments @undertakerwwefan :agree::agree::agree:

and yes black hole does absorbed more than 99% of light, the only way tow detect black hole is emitting X-rays by falling material into the black hole and movement of stars near the black hole @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

and your posted video worth nothing it was from an airshow when F-22 flies 100 to 400-500 feet, at this altitude every fighter jet become visible whether its stealth or not and show its IR signature, but actual air to air combat happens in the altitude of 30-40,000 feet where F-22 can hide its radar/IR RCS from the radar/IRST @undertakerwwefan :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: goo do some research before you bark @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

and yes black hole does absorbed more than 99% of light

Maybe so, but nothing on Earth comes close to a black hole. A black leather bag is only a few degrees C hotter than a white plastic bag on a hot summer day under direct sunlight. You think RAM can absorb more than 50% of incoming radio? I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom