What's new

[Fight For Future] Su-35S vs F-15X

SU-35s are 1m2 to 3m2

http://mil-embedded.com/guest-blogs/radar-cross-section-the-measure-of-stealth/

"With ECM it will become useless jet in 2025" and EA-18G will be together F-35 to 2030

The U.S. Navy's Plan to Dominate the Sky in the 2030s

RED: Source ?

This seems reasonable. Su-57 is supposed to be 0.1 to 1 m^2. I'm guessing 0.5 m^2. Americans always exaggerate like 0.0000000001 m^2, or smaller than a fruit fly. Doubt it.

BTW does anyone know what is the RCS of a 5'10" 175 lb man?

This seems reasonable. Su-57 is supposed to be 0.1 to 1 m^2. I'm guessing 0.5 m^2. Americans always exaggerate like 0.0000000001 m^2, or smaller than a fruit fly. Doubt it.

RCS is a the ancient story, it is same as the story the king without clothes

http://www.andersen.sdu.dk/vaerk/hersholt/TheEmperorsNewClothes_e.html

kejserens-nye-klaeder4.jpg

RCS is a the ancient story, it is same as the story the king without clothes

http://www.andersen.sdu.dk/vaerk/hersholt/TheEmperorsNewClothes_e.html

kejserens-nye-klaeder4.jpg

BTW, a plane's RCS is more than the RCS of its engine. Why? Think about it. A person's RCS is more than the RCS of his skeleton. Flesh is more porous than bone. Bone is denser than flesh. But the bone is still there, hidden within the flesh. It's not like the flesh makes the bone disappear. Whatever radio wave does not get reflected by flesh passes through flesh and hits bone and gets reflected back anyway. So F-22's RCS is more than the RCS of its engines.

Do you agree? @pakistanipower

Last edited:

you're exaggerating things @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah: they are not claiming a RCS of F-22 / F-35 a fruit fly or this shit 0.0000000001 m^2, they are claiming 0.0001 meter square which is a metal marble plate for F-22 and beach volley ball for F-35 @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah: and don't repeat this crap again @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

are you're expert on RCS you stupid @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah: careful planform alignment can do the job of RCS of 0.0001 meter square @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

Person's body is flesh and bone. Flesh and bone is far porous than aluminum and titanium. Not to mention smaller size. If someone says a manned plane has smaller RCS than a person then he is delusional.

Go learn physics, mister self claimed smarty pants.

Person's body is flesh and bone. Flesh and bone is far porous than aluminum and titanium. Not to mention smaller size. If someone says a manned plane has smaller RCS than a person then he is delusional.

and you're in delusional @undertakerwwefan there is a mathematics formula to evade radio wave was develop by Soviet scientist in 60-70 and this formula is improve a lot with time by US scientists that why Loockheed martin claiming that F-35/F-22 ypou delusional/brain fart @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah: you're the reckless troller here in PDF whos knows nothing about Stealth @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

go research yourself you shitty pants and bark somewhere else you paranoid @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:, go learn some physics you first i know lot better than you crap head @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

and you're in delusional @undertakerwwefan there is a mathematics formula to evade radio wave was develop by Soviet scientist in 60-70 and this formula is improve a lot with time by US scientists that why Loockheed martin claiming that F-35/F-22 ypou delusional/brain fart @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah: you're the reckless troller here in PDF whos knows nothing about Stealth @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

go research yourself you shitty pants and bark somewhere else you paranoid @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:, go learn some physics you first i know lot better than you crap head @undertakerwwefan :blah::blah::blah:

Stealth. Stealth. Stealth. Who the f cares? I'm sick and tired of stealth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom