What's new

Fetih 1453 Film

the trailer reminds me of muhtesem yuzyil. wich makes me not want to watch it...

silko i dnt no if its in cinemas in norway but watch it its very good

will be watching it as soon as I get the chance

Fateh Sultan (rh) was on his way to conquer Rome before he died

I wonder if they showed this in Greece :D

Woah! I friend of mine also shared this trailer on fb. I'll be waiting for its release, with english subtitles.

Sultan Muhammad Al-Fateh (May ALLAH have mercy on him), one of the greatest heroes in Islamic History. What a great time that was, he came as a revival for Islam.

yeah it was right after the Mongol and Crusades period where the Muslims were really devastated

this is not some muslim thing or some historicall thing, belly dancing in king's haram is not some islamic shitt

Wiki says the move is showing in US, unfortunately not in my neighborhood, I'd really like to watch it.

this is not some muslim thing or some historicall thing, belly dancing in king's haram is not some islamic shitt

she didnt dancing to sultan she was dancing to Bizans Emperor
i was watced the movie but i didnt like it, cause the movie have big historical errors...

I have watched this movie, and i found it pretty good, I don't care about if they got all historical facts correct or not because it's a MOVIE! I didn't see anything that would classify this movie as bad.

Besides the point of making a movie without plastering it with propaganda is to make it attractive to watch for a wide public audience. It's a movie where you'll grind your teeth and clench your fist, but there are also times where you rejoice.

IF you have watched The Lord of the Rings, Avatar, you'll be the biggest Fu**face for not watching this movie. Because it almost doesn't have any scenes where you'll feel like puking out of boredom. (I say almost because I don't recall any scenes).

One thing you should know though is that the movie doesn't focus on Sultan Mehmet completely because like all great rulers he stood back and gave the orders, and it was his loyal troops who carried out the orders, and good commanders.

Oh yeah the CG, animations etc. are pretty damn good, especially considering this being one of the first movies where the cast, crew etc. was so damn large. (many ppl and other stuff).

I have watched this movie, and i found it pretty good, I don't care about if they got all historical facts correct or not because it's a MOVIE! I didn't see anything that would classify this movie as bad.

Besides the point of making a movie without plastering it with propaganda is to make it attractive to watch for a wide public audience. It's a movie where you'll grind your teeth and clench your fist, but there are also times where you rejoice.

IF you have watched The Lord of the Rings, Avatar, you'll be the biggest Fu**face for not watching this movie. Because it almost doesn't have any scenes where you'll feel like puking out of boredom. (I say almost because I don't recall any scenes).

One thing you should know though is that the movie doesn't focus on Sultan Mehmet completely because like all great rulers he stood back and gave the orders, and it was his loyal troops who carried out the orders, and good commanders.

Oh yeah the CG, animations etc. are pretty damn good, especially considering this being one of the first movies where the cast, crew etc. was so damn large. (many ppl and other stuff).

The Lord of the Rings? Best trilogy ever made, i seriously doubt 1453 can compete which such a masterpiece.

Back
Top Bottom