What's new

Female Suicide bomber in Turbat, Balochistan

Relation with Iran cannot be staked for the minor issue of few ragtag terrorists. Pakistan has civilizational ties with Iran.

An elegant solution is suggested by an authoritative figure on Pakistan affairs. It is as follows:

@Areesh @Trailer23

Perhaps some should read some History and make their own minds up? We are all not without fault!!

If only this PTI fanbois forum leader Imran Khan was the PM of Pakistan, you'd see different reaction here. OMG!! How can this 'educated' lot be so brainwashed??
About 4-6 months ago, I asked my cousin in Karachi about his changed views about 'the Establishment'. I asked him, something like, where did you get this 'Establishment' target lately? I said you never ever mentioned something like that since Imran Khan started mentioning after Imran lost power. My cousin, after a pause and perhaps realizing I had cornered him, said something like 'well, now we can see a difference in our paychecks'. Hahaha!!!
The Pied Piper Imran Khan says something and millions believe in that. The Pied Piper, who sold wrist-watch and pocketed the money, is viewed as a Sadiq and Ameen.
The Pied Piper is an unwitting Indian agent. And I pity the Pakistanis who have fallen for the fake champion of the Riyasat e Medina who sells State-gifts like wrist-watches and pockets the money.
How low can one's intellect go??

Excellent post.

IK the Pied Piper of Pakistan is taking the gullible pakistanis into the Arabian sea.

Wai
Every enforced disappearance that takes placd is to stop another one of these retards from blowing themselves up.

Anyone who cries about "enforced disappearances" is just a terrorist sympathiser

That being said, the army has absolutely horrendous track record, most likely due to poor tactics and weak spy network. Also have absolutely failed to counter their narrative. Should just prop up Brahui narrative instead.
Wait until they disappear someone in your family - then you'll understand.

Have you ever considered the beatings, rape, torture, disappeared and murders might generate the suicide bombers?

This mean that balochs are not included in WE. But let me tell you, even Sindhis, Pathans and Urdu speakers are not included in WE.
But then who are WE?

That's the point.

Why did you leave out Punjabis and Kashmiris?

Everyone in Pakistan is a minority and have their own greiviences.

That does not mean you become a traitor.

Others should learn from the Punjabis.

Even though Punjabis have been a punching bag of all the other groups Punjabis have demonstrated unwavering patriotism towards Pakistan.

Wai

Wait until they disappear someone in your family - then you'll understand.

Have you ever considered the beatings, rape, torture, disappeared and murders might generate the suicide bombers?
Won't happen because my family doesn't sympathise or support terrorists. Just don't act like a retard and you'll be pretty fine I'd say.

And it's not a surprise when you target terror networks, they respond. Better than not doing anything and letting them go on a rampage.

Since when are Amritsari immigrants to Pakistan considered "Punjabi" now?

You want to be raped by the GHQ then go ahead. Don't expect self respecting quams do just sit there and take it. Baloch, Bengalis, Pashtuns and Sindhis can't all be lying. The Urdu speakers have their qualms too. All of a sudden Altaf Hussain doesn't sound as crazy anymore.

I admire the Baloch now more than ever. They were saying for decades what we all refused to admit.

You rape and pillage their land, allow foreigners to extract their minerals, refuse to reinvest back into Balochistan, refuse to hire local workers then what do you expect?

And somehow you want the rest of Pakistan to act like Punjabis, who for 75 years sat quietly and allowed 2 water tables to be completely destroyed with the third water table teetering on collapse. You have yet to teach your own language in schools. You allow the military to steal Punjab's agricultural land and build housing schemes on them.

Learn from Punjabis? Thank God Imran Khan opened their eyes. Now the majority of REAL Punjabis hate the military.

Only the east Punjabi Amritsari trash that immigrated here support the Establishment and PMLN GHQ Junta.

You were always known as slaves and beggars throughout your miserable history.

Amritsari gonna Amritsari. Aukat vich ravo.

Won't happen because my family doesn't sympathise or support terrorists.

And the thousands of PTI supporters arrested didn't either.

But don't worry one day they'll come for you too. I hope they do so you can suffer like the rest of Pakistan who have had the misfortune of being labeled traitor for disobeying the British Indian northwestern army.

Remember her?
Fvx0I8WXwAU9wl3.jpeg

Long live the Baloch resistance. Lanat on napak fauj. 💪💯

Last edited:
As for this topic on hand, don't believe a word GHQ says until the following information is made available to the public.

1. Full name, her identity card

2. Evidence that she indeed did carry this out with intent (and not coerced or forced)

3. Evidence of links to known terrorist groups

4. An interview with her family members

Until all these 4 points are addressed and made available to the public, this is nothing more than a false flag attack.

No different than what the Indian army does in Kashmir with their fake encounters.

Congrats Faujeeto. You just made the majority of people in Pakistan hate you and despise you even more.

Why did you leave out Punjabis and Kashmiris?

Everyone in Pakistan is a minority and have their own greiviences.

That does not mean you become a traitor.

Even though Punjabis have been a punching bag of all the other groups Punjabis have demonstrated unwavering patriotism towards Pakistan.
Let me tell you who is WE.
WE are those people in Punjab, whose children are dying due to bad Medical facilities, but when ever they open their mouths they only say : aaya aaya shyr aaya. The problem is, these guys are the majority of Pak. Some of them are busy screwing everyone else in Pakistan. This part, is, infact what Pakistan is suffering with, the mentality. Phatty chuk Deo, nap lay aao saly no, manji thok deo, ranan nachanian nain inna Diana, makko thap do...Yei typical jumly Hain inky...

Pory Pakistan ka makko thap Dia hai in logon nain.

Why do you hate Khan so much? Since our country gained independence, who do you think has been running the show, was it Khan? If not, why has our country always been a shithole (before Khan arrived), and still is? Who is actually responsible? Please summarise your answer, I don't need a long essay.
Yeh jiyala uncle Qasim suri ki ruling ko apni 2 Echo may Lai kar aj tak ro raha Hai. Jis tarha bhutto zinda hai, is kay liye ruling bhi zinda hai. Not to mention the much worse constitutional violations since then that actually occurred. He was begrudgingly put on my ignore list when I realized his record is stuck at 1 place

Won't happen because my family doesn't sympathise or support terrorists. Just don't act like a retard and you'll be pretty fine I'd say.

And it's not a surprise when you target terror networks, they respond. Better than not doing anything and letting them go on a rampage.
Tbf tho, you don’t even need to say a single word against the state to be disappeared. Just someone powerful enough who hates you is enough. I know someone who was disappeared and he was pro pak from AJK. In places like interior sindh and Balochistan the waderas and sardars use the states forces to oppress people.
I’m against bla/blf and their Marxist ideology but Balochistan does suffer injustices which we can’t deny. Whether it’s because of army or sardars, Baloch people have it hard in some areas. Sardars are in power thanks to the state and use the states machinery for their own gains.
There is legit grievances of Baloch people which are exploited by foreign funded secular communist groups like bla/blf. Even many from establishment are involved in dirty work in Balochistan like oil smuggling from Iran.
Being from interior Sindh my family has seen what the army does during operations in the 70s and 80s. Whole villages levelled. Army camps built everywhere. People beaten on the streets. I remember my dad telling me about it in the 70s and 80s in Sanghar where he’s from the people would alert everyone and hide when military came cuz they would randomly beat people on the streets.
But even then I can never support a communist secularist group fighting against the state. Their ideology is opposite to Islam. Their way just creates more fitna. They don’t even go after the actual people responsible for this. Bla/blf take dollars from foreign agencies while killing foot soldiers and ignoring the sardars or generals actually responsible for the current situation.

Last edited:
If we're going to apply that logic, then whatever the Indian Army is doing in Kashmir would be totally justified too
No way because few Baloch elements on Raw payroll can't be comparable with the whole population of Kashmir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom