What's new

Female Suicide bomber in Turbat, Balochistan

I have no sympathy for a person who commits suicide.

In Islam suicide is a major sin. Even Salah Janazah is not performed on the person who committed suicide.

Why did she do it?
Right question. Even now we dont understand then we r dumbest nation on earth

Doesn't change the fact that suicide bombings is Haraam in Islam,

I am of that scholarly opinion as well.
What about suicide b9mbing committed in 1965 war against india ? Dont give a sweeping statement unless we know the fact

Right question. Even now we dont understand then we r dumbest nation on earth

What about suicide b9mbing committed in 1965 war against india ? Dont give a sweeping statement unless we know the fact
You have evidence that Pakistani army used suicide bombers against India in 1965. Where is your proof, than some general statement, Sir?

I too am of that scholarly opinion that suicide bombings are Prohibited in Islam.

The basic principle is that all forms of suicide is Haraam in Islam.

You have to be part of a very specific cohort for them to target you, it's simply impossible for you to be entirely innocent.

52 days of Sanam Javed, Tayyaba, Khadija Shah, Aliya Hamza, Saboohi Inam, Yasmeen Rashid and other women behind bars.

52 days of Imran Riaz Khan's abduction and almost 50 days of Zahoor Mashwani's abduction. Not to forget 9500+ PTI supporters behind bars.

52 days of Omar Sarfaraz Cheema's arrest. 50+ days of Ali Muhammad Khan's arrest. 50 days of Shehreyar Afridi's arrest.

There's no proof of terrorism on these people.

But even then I can never support a communist secularist group fighting against the state. Their ideology is opposite to Islam. Their way just creates more fitna. They don’t even go after the actual people responsible for this.

The only Baloch politicians and figures in the past that I respect are Akbar Bugti and Attaullah Mengal.

Now the only Baloch politician/figure that has my support is Maulana Hidayat-ur-Rahman because his view is at least in line with Islam and doesn't contradict it.

Now the only Baloch politician/figure that has my support is Maulana Hidayat-ur-Rahman because his view is at least in line with Islam and doesn't contradict it.
Yeah and his approach is much better than bla/blf. Running around killing foot soldiers for an impossible idea and kufri ideology won’t achieve anything.

You have evidence that Pakistani army used suicide bombers against India in 1965. Where is your proof, than some general statement, Sir?

I too am of that scholarly opinion that suicide bombings are Prohibited in Islam.

The basic principle is that all forms of suicide is Haraam in Islam.
There r lot of thing haram in islam.

Murder of another muslim is haram but u never talked about those when it is being done to our Pakistani by our own forces.

STealing money of another is also haram but u keep quiet.

However, whenever a physically weak but mentally strong person decided to fight back by giving his her own life then its haram ... how ? If this is haram then a soldier fighting in a certain death situation is also haram.

If the women is a paid mercenary then its haram its a murder for money. But if its a reaction of something bad happened to her in past by the person she attacked then may be its not ...

Anyways in past i used to blindly support our forces but now i am not sure that who is right and who is wrong ... r u sure that its the baloch he are terrorists? Or do they have geniune problems inflicted on them by our own elites ? And they dont have any option but to fight back with whatever loosi g strategy they have got ...

Secular communist Marxist bla’s suicide bombers Janazah is being offered? Do we even know if the suicide bomber was Muslim or was she an atheist like Shari Baloch?

These Mullahs would even lead Janazah of a potential atheist who blew her self up fighting for a KUFRI ideology.
Everyone uses Islam as a political tool, no one is sincere to it unfortunately.

But praying the janazah of a kaffir is another level of clownery

There r lot of thing haram in islam.

Murder of another muslim is haram but u never talked about those when it is being done to our Pakistani by our own forces.

STealing money of another is also haram but u keep quiet.

However, whenever a physically weak but mentally strong person decided to fight back by giving his her own life then its haram ... how ? If this is haram then a soldier fighting in a certain death situation is also haram.

If the women is a paid mercenary then its haram its a murder for money. But if its a reaction of something bad happened to her in past by the person she attacked then may be its not ...

Anyways in past i used to blindly support our forces but now i am not sure that who is right and who is wrong ... r u sure that its the baloch he are terrorists? Or do they have geniune problems inflicted on them by our own elites ? And they dont have any option but to fight back with whatever loosi g strategy they have got ...
I agree things are not as black and white, but the general scholarly opinion is that suicide bombings is haraam.

To form a state based on ethnicity as per Marxist principles

It is funny when you guys from Sindh and Punjab have this romantic version of Baloch militants who were forced to pick up weapons because of some grievances while BLA militants themselves say it isn't because of some grievances they are fighting Pakistani State but because of some f*cked up ideology

Even the article i shared says that they might get all the assets of Balochistan as per their wishes and all their demands might be fulfilled but still that won't be enough to stop the war unless they form their own separate state
Their entire ideology is flawed. How can these clowns claim to be Marxists when they believe in ethnonationalism.

Their entire ideology is flawed. How can these clowns claim to be Marxists when they believe in ethnonationalism.
Every ethnonationalist on Twitter has their bio as "Humanist, pro-human rights, democracy"

Meanwhile they are just ethno-facists who support everything against democracy or human rights lmao, and even engage in racism. Its the funniest shit.

Pakistani Marxists and activists are hands down some of the most retarded groups of people in the world, should be removed from the gene pool.

Wai

Wait until they disappear someone in your family - then you'll understand.

Have you ever considered the beatings, rape, torture, disappeared and murders might generate the suicide bombers?

If our family members were guilty, we would turn themselves in ourselves

These people can't be allowed to act like animals indefinitely

Short answer: Pakistan has been a 'security state' and that has unfortunately given the Establishment too much power. And of course Imran Khan is not responsible for the mess. My views about him are there in many recent posts by me. Basically I think he is temperamentally incapable to be in the topmost office of Pakistan especially if you take a look at his blunders starting March 2022, culminating in the May 9 final blunder.
Thanks for the reply.

You say Khan is incapable to be in the top most office, lets assume you are correct... but what good has those with supposedly the appropriate, or better temperament, i.e. the generals, Sharifs, and Zaradris have done to improve our country? We have remained a shithole throughout our history, so I don't understand your excessive dislike for Imran. At least with IK we had a sense of independence, which this army has snatched from us and made us feel like we deserve to be beggars. And looking at the history, the probability of things improving under the same old crooks imposing themselves on us is really low, so to me, the choice is simple between trying the same old faces, with a proven track record of no improvement, or someone new, IK, at least for a while longer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom