What's new

female rangers got new uniform

The uniform looks smart, but I dont get the red lines on the front , looks like some make believe dupatta or something.
My personal openion is that no one beats the IDF girls in uniform:D

The uniform looks smart, but I dont get the red lines on the front , looks like some make believe dupatta or something.
My personal openion is that no one beats the IDF girls in uniform:D

Please post photos so that we can compare objectively. For some reason I cannot see the ones Imran has posted.

For all the men that are talking about looks, should be ashamed of themselves. These sisters are not their to fulfil your tharki desires...these are respected sisters that are willing to loose everything to protect their country. Not scared of loosing their life or honour. If you are so obsessed with looks then watch a Katrina movie when she is in uniform. Shameful!

For all the men that are talking about looks, should be ashamed of themselves. These sisters are not their to fulfil your tharki desires...these are respected sisters that are willing to loose everything to protect their country. Not scared of loosing their life or honour. If you are so obsessed with looks then watch a Katrina movie when she is in uniform. Shameful!
Where did I disrespect the women or their profession, please dont be so stiff.
Even if someone complements the appearance then its not something to be ashamed of, a man/woman is handsome/beautiful then thats the fact irrespective of anything.

Looks weird i liked the plane uniform more

Where did I disrespect the women or their profession, please dont be so stiff.
Even if someone complements the appearance then its not something to be ashamed of, a man/woman is handsome/beautiful then thats the fact irrespective of anything.

Oh come on brother, everyone knows what you meant. Never seen you comment on handsome men before lol. Anyway, I would like to add that every creation of Allah SWT is beautiful and it would be nice if you don't comment like that in the future. I am a sister and I found that post disrespectful.

15317992_10154640084235528_5045629341169256686_n.jpg

They could have "peekode" the scarf with a different ribbon.

Whats with the iron cross rank signs?

Oh come on brother, everyone knows what you meant. Never seen you comment on handsome men before lol. Anyway, I would like to add that every creation of Allah SWT is beautiful and it would be nice if you don't comment like that in the future. I am a sister and I found that post disrespectful.
Sister, it seems you are very conservative.
If my simple comment about IDF woman hurt your feelings then I apologize.
But one thing I want to say that you cannot change certain facts about the nature of human existance, something's are inbuilt.
I consider myself to be a respectable man, I would never say you are beautiful to a woman on face unless she's my wife.

Sister, it seems you are very conservative.
If my simple comment about IDF woman hurt your feelings then I apologize.
But one thing I want to say that you cannot change certain facts about the nature of human existance, something's are inbuilt.
I consider myself to be a respectable man, I would never say you are beautiful to a woman on face unless she's my wife.

No, I'm not conservative at all. But I don't like men objectifying women either. Who are we to judge who is ugly or beautiful. She is Allah SWTs creation.

Btw, a woman's beauty is in her character, piety and modesty, not many men understand this. I am glad that you are a decent person and I don't want to continue this conversation.

The Chemo suit is fantastic in general just the red stripe has to go the digital chemo looks awesome.
For military duty the most valuable virtue is strength of character and bravery & Courage.

The women are healthier and likely more sharper in mind and their beauti is in line with rest of the population

The red stripes would be visible from miles

Katrina is a perfectly respectable Indian girl. Please show respect.

I would never say you are beautiful to a woman on face unless she's my wife.

You must be leading a boring life brother.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom