What's new

Fellow Pakistanis: Let's Turn LOC = IB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

the bhartis and their pseudo-sympathisers on this forum or elsewhere are delusional if they think we will accept anything short of plebicite for Kashmiris. It is a disputed territory and recognized thusly internationally.

to declare LoC as permanent ''IB'' would be a slap in the face to all the Pakistani patriots and sons of the soil who were martyred for the cause and in fact it would be inappropriate and unacceptable to those in civilian and military garb.

rest assured, status quo will continue until there is a just solution. Majority of Kashmiris are against hindustani occupation and the intifada against the occupation forces (sissies) is a testament to that....

regards

So going and settling for a plausible soluton of Kashmir is a slap on your face? You guys really dont care of the people on the ground and their suffering because of your false ego and unjust pride.
Let me remind you some real slaps:
1- Bangladesh
2- American breach of your sovereignity on daily basis.
3- Termed as a failed state
4- And you talk about the martyrs of Kashmir freedom but you dont give a damn concern to those martyrs who died to create a land called pakistan for their own children. Look what have you made of that dream. Thats the biggest slap.

And if some one talks of peace and progress you guys pull him down with your pseudo extremist patriotism rants.

Meengla you are realy brave and a good citizen to your country.

Hi,

the bhartis and their pseudo-sympathisers on this forum or elsewhere are delusional if they think we will accept anything short of plebicite for Kashmiris. It is a disputed territory and recognized thusly internationally.

to declare LoC as permanent ''IB'' would be a slap in the face to all the Pakistani patriots and sons of the soil who were martyred for the cause and in fact it would be inappropriate and unacceptable to those in civilian and military garb.

rest assured, status quo will continue until there is a just solution. Majority of Kashmiris are against hindustani occupation and the intifada against the occupation forces (sissies) is a testament to that....

regards

why to prove your patriotism only on kashmir issue?? dint your Patriotic feeling hurt when USA droned your country?? when USA carried out an operation just miles away from Islamabad and meters away from Pakistan Military academy?? when your leaders and military have yet again brought shame for your country??

does your patriotic feelings arouse only on issues with Indians??

A real patriot thinks about his country's progress ... look at your condition right now, you can hardly stand and you talk about Racing against India..!!

For the writer of this shyt:
54vp90.jpg

[ Mods: Please don't delete this! Start a new one elsewhere if appropriate but we need to discuss this NOW].

Guys,
See this:
Military admits ‘shortcomings’ on Bin Laden intel – The Express Tribune
After hearing the first official response as in the above link, I feel that the generals of Pakistan, by deciding to give a stern warning to Americans today and by demanding a reduction in size of Americans officials inside Paksitan, have decided to continue with the hardening of stance since the Raymond Davis episode. Even the OBL fiasco has not changed that course.
The generals' response should put to rest all the theories about Pakistani direct help in the OBL operation. Yes, 'intelligence' was provided--but, of course, Americans want 'more'.

Read all the events leading from the Raymond Davis to OBL death. There was a hardening on both sides. That after 6 years of being in target Americans got OBL now is very significant.

So what should Pakistan do? We can debate the merits or the morality issues till the cows come home but, in my opinion, peace inside Pakistan and Afghanistan is not going to be established until Pakistan establishes peace with India. That will involve recognizing the Indian demand of converting the Line of Control in Kashmir to an International Border.

I know, it sounds desperate, perhaps 'unpatriotic'. But Pakistan cannot win a war against India-America combined especially after Pakistan has lost its image--despite so many sacrifices.

Let's make peace with India. Peace with honor for both Kashmir Pundits and Kashmiri Muslims. Make 'borders irrelevant', per Manmohan Singh himself.

Time to move on.

I would love for that to happen. I believe it's in the interests of both countries to accept the LOC as the IB. However, there is a third party as well that has a voice: Kashmiri people. The wishes of the Kashmiri people might not coincide with that, & that's where the problem lies as well.

No, I am not kidding.
I have seen more united nations led to their ruins by egotistical approaches by their leaders. Saddam led a once prosperous Iraq of 1979 to its ruin. Belgrade had to be bombed by NATO before its leaders decided to pull back. Qaddafi ruining Libya.
History of full of these 'moral' leaders and the path of destruction they leave behind.
I am dead serious! Perhaps in 1977 when the outside influence in Pakistan was minimal, perhaps in 1977 when Pakistani trusted and followed their elected leader; perhaps in 1977 when the Jihadi jinns were no let lose that leader could have boasted about the 'eat grass' argument. Not now. Too late for that.
Give peace to the Kashmiris of all religion. Ensure water is not used as weapon. Move on guys. Move on!

Hey I am totally with you.

Kashmir has been the dismise that have led to Pakistan falling and not prospering economically as one would of thought.

Also, like to mention, the army in Pakistan have as much power then the polticians, so for this reason, it will not happen. As they want to be seen as doing they job.

As for India, all parts of India are suceeding, but Kashmir is not growing with India which is sad.

Iam proud that Indians are educated... and know whats good for them....

Meengla, you are a brave man buddy. Making loc the permanent internation border is the only possible solution.

Hi,

regards

Abo Zulfiqar,
Be reasonable. For the longest Constantinopole was also 'disputed' and yet there was nothing to be done about it. It became Istanbul and has been under Turkey for several centuries.
There are some facts. They need to be accepted. It would be wise to negotiate now to get the maximum out of the situation instead of following the paths of leaders who led their nations to ruins. And ruins face Pakistan in an un-winnable war against the West-India combined.
Let's concentrate on giving justice to all in the sub-continent. Leave the Afghans alone. They will sort it out between themselves. There are huge peace dividends which await us. And they don't come in disgrace if the Kashmiris in India are themselves given justice, freedom, compensation of their losses, and maximal autonomy within the boundaries of India.

I would love for that to happen. I believe it's the interests of both countries to accept the LOC as the IB. However, there is a third party as well that has a voice: Kashmiri people. The wishes of the Kashmiri people might not coincide with that, & that's where the problem lies as well.

Yes, Kashmiris have voices but so have pundits. Not all Kashmiris are unhappy as you think.

When arundhuti rao writes smthin she becomes a traitor,her house looted,gets threats n warned of sediction........ ..... hypocrite indians.

No need to change anything.. let it be like this for another 100 or maybe more years.:smokin:

pakistani trolling on full force today. Sad they can't accept reality :disagree:

so leave the forum; nobody asked you to join or to even be here.....you dont like it? Get lost.

as for the other queries -- i'll reply when there is something reply-worthy. Truth is Kashmir is disputed territory (fact)

anti-indian sentiment and anti-indian occupation in Kashmir has always been high (fact again)

you cant call it part of your country when the realities on the ground suggest the complete opposite. They even declare indian indep. day every year as a black day in history. Telling signs.

best to just heed to the demands of the Kashmiris. In fact some want total independence.

Quaid-e-Azam said it all "Kashmir is the Jugular vein of Pakistan and no nation or country would tolerate its Jugular vein remains under the sword of the enemy."
Clearly Kashmir isn't, for Pakistan's survival hasn't had anything to do with India's occupation of Kashmir.

More accurate was Z.A. Bhutto's assessment: "It is an article of faith among Pakistanis that Kashmiris want to be part of Pakistan." (The Myth of Independence, 1967) Bhutto already knew from the events of the 1965 war that Kashmiris didn't have any particular enthusiasm for Pakistan. Yet his ambition and outlook prevented him from telling his people squarely. This exacerbated what was already a distortion in the national psyche: whereas before 1965 Pakistan sought a Kashmir plebiscite or popular revolution, since then the leadership seeks Kashmir's conquest by Pakistan's armed forces or "resistance" by a non-democratic Pakistan-run guerilla.

For this phoney cause (what use is there mincing words?) much mis-education and suffering has taken place. But Pakistan still has its pride and honor, right? right? right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom