What's new

Fellow Pakistanis: Let's Turn LOC = IB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians supporting destruction of India by Pakistan with me. :lol:

I too agree with you.:tup:

Remember this is your end. If you do not want India cutting into sizes of Bangladesh than leave Kashmir.

Remember this is your end. If you do not want India cutting into sizes of Bangladesh than leave Kashmir.

Bangladesh is too big, please cut us to the size of Sri Lanka.:enjoy:
India is not going to leave Kashmir, better attack us now.

Do not be so naive. We have capability to win war against them but we just need proper leadership and increased defence budget. If we get leader we can beat them in a year.

There are too many 'buts' and 'ifs' in that short sentence alone.
Truth be told, since 1977, Pakistan's ruling class--mostly military, because they have made most major decisions--have led the country to either the loss of sovereignty by foreigners (not just the Arab/Afghan 'guests') but also led to too much economic dependence on others. A truly sovereign nation would have seen it coming that economy is the biggest strategic depth and that, given the agriculture resources Pakistan has, a self-sufficiency drive would have been launched. But we had leaders who could not even influence people to stop importing Pan Chaliya which has huge health and foreign exchange costs. That's just a quick and dirty example.

The problem that arises due to this relentless fight is,both the nations are suffering by a huge margin.Huge losses are incurred each year in terms of loss of lives ,infrastructure,military spending.
Its best to turn the LOC to IB and put and end to the fighting,border infiltration etc..

Though the percentage of the losses to the economy is totally dis-advantageous on thePakistani side. Pakistan is doing onto itself what the USSR did against the US.

You are so innocent.:oops:

lol...what is cutting India into sizes of Bangladesh??Last time I did some reality check,I found out that Bangladesh was created from East Pakistan and the creation of hoards of religious fanatics with kalashnikovs in their hands has led Pakistan to the state of civil war.
Not trying to score any cheap points here.....The point I am trying to make is there something seriously wrong with this theory of gun-culture and fighting till 'Qayamat'.People walking on this path will end up hurting themselves more than any other.

'Proud to be Hijra'

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
People of Pakistan are realy crazy, i wonder why dont they want to prosper and grow??
Leaders in your country are called Hijra and Hijras are ruling your country, but well what will make me more happy than this (personal view)....

BDW Iam more worried about Pakistani sitting in foreign Land Post Osama incident...

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

'Proud to be Hijra'

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
People of Pakistan are realy crazy, i wonder why dont they want to prosper and grow??
Leaders in your country are called Hijra and Hijras are ruling your country, but well what will make me more happy than this (personal view)....

BDW Iam more worried about Pakistani sitting in foreign Land Post Osama incident...

With the way your country is progressing, looks like Balochistan and FATA will also be difficult to be saved ; Kashmir ka kya phir achaar daloge ? The best thing Pakistan can do now is to be still, and take the blows as it comes (it can duck at its best) ; Any form of jab-hooks that Pakistan tries, would lead to further embarrassment and widespread ridicule. First try to get rid of the TTP cancer that is sending your men to shahadat and then figure out the duration of Qayamat.

What a delusional bharti! Who can have a talk with them. :wave:

You are all time weak so you are begging for making loc as international border but this never gonna happen. Pakistan will take back Kashmir. If you want to save yourself from the wrath leave Kashmir.

Quaid-e-Azam said it all "Kashmir is the Jugular vein of Pakistan and no nation or country would tolerate its Jugular vein remains under the sword of the enemy."

I dont think more explanation is needed

Qaid-e-Azam is dead. Pakistan is not.

And neither is, above all, Indian army; the force that stands between you and your 'jugular vein'.

It's your call.

Do you have GI JOE action figures in your hand while typing this? :lol:

LAANAT BILLION TIMES ON SUCH THINKING.

Never, never & never and at no cast we will give Kashmir to India, did you read this kind of posts from an Indian? We will accept boundaries only along Himachal Pardesh but not along Kashmir.

What a delusional bharti! Who can have a talk with them. :wave:

You are all time weak so you are begging for making loc as international border but this never gonna happen. Pakistan will take back Kashmir. If you want to save yourself from the wrath leave Kashmir.

I seriously sympathies you... Alas! you people can never learn a lesson... get ready Pakistan, more destruction to come (not from India but from within)..

It will never happen if the current situation prevails . As long as jihadi elements , are sponsored in training camps across the border - they will keep dreaming of taking over our land .

What the GoI must do ..

1) Delete the special provisions for Kashmir and treat it like any other state of India with non-Kashmiris allowed full residency and land-buying rights .

2) In some way , through covert ops , diplomacy , by any means - dismantle the terrorist infrastructure both on the other side of the border and their sympathisers and accomplices - in the form of the Hurriyat in our territory of J &K

Once those two things are taken care of - L.O.C will automatically become the I.B with or without Pakistani approval ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom