What's new

Fawad Choudhry Quits PTI ..and Asad Umar Follows !

The establishment fanboys here will try their best to veer the argument from establishment’s state terrorism to IK’s faults during his government and his moves post RCO.

Few years down the line, the exact same thing will happen. By then Pakistan will effectively would have become a banana defaulted republic.

FxMBeZ4aYAwB-DV

What will be done to Sheikh Rasheed
1. Isn't in PTI, so can't leave party
2. Can't break his party because it's 1 man party
3. Never married, so no wife / children.
Then his extended family’s ladies will be threatened.

The establishment fanboys here will try their best to veer the argument from establishment’s state terrorism to IK’s faults during his government and his moves post RCO.

Few years down the line, the exact same thing will happen. By then Pakistan will effectively would have become a banana defaulted republic.

Then his extended family’s ladies will be threatened.

The country has already defaulted, they may get a temporary breather from China that will help PDM by a whisker, but withdrawing from IMF program, it's game over, no overseas Pakistanis should send any money until the establishment comes to the table.

I think the read by @Meengla is wrong here.

Yes, things are shit here. But let’s be serious abt this. The moment that IK was removed in VONC, that was sponsored and organized by the establishment, there was no chance of them letting him come back in a year as people have claimed.

What we had was a classic case of an escalation matrix at play between the establishment and PTI. Each side is supposed to slowly climb the rungs of the ladder and force the other side to see the cost.

That the establishment is so stupid as to not to understand what game theory is is the real loss for Pakistan. In this standoff, practically all their moves looked silly and clownish. They murdered journalists overseas, did stupid press conferences with the heads of their departments, attempted assassination of IK, murdered protestors.

Meanwhile, what did the PTI do? Mainly speeches where they pointed fingers at establishment heads. First less overtly and then more so. Bunch of marches. Protests. May 9 looks fake in any case.

What has happened is not good for Pakistan. To blame IK is silly. You don’t blame the politician who doesn’t play Machiavellian politics. Blame the psychopaths in power who are responsible. You say IK might come back in a couple of years. I am not sure the country will be here in a couple of years. The establishment can’t handle the mess they have created. They are playing a game of months, not years. Minimum that I see happening is a period of hyperinflation now.

Btw, I am well aware that Musharraf was given something similar. Difference was that Musharraf was at least competent. This band of motley fools is not.

PS, army bro, Sorry above post was a misclick.

What I meant to say was army zindabad. Pakistan zindabad. IK and PTI are terrorists. Sorry army for hurting your status or looking your way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom