What's new

Fawad Choudhry Quits PTI ..and Asad Umar Follows !

Expat Pakistanis are often the worst. Wishing destruction in Pakistan based on grandiose ideas which never take roots in the Subcontinent. They sit in comfort in Western countries, coming up with grand ideas. There was NEVER going to be a revolution or Haqeeqi Azadi through PTI. Look at who sits on top in that party and look at who switched loyalties to join that party? Does it look like a bunch of revolutionaries??

Mine and the hopes of millions was that PTI would be another party led by Pakistan's version of Erdogan: Efficient, cleaner governance after decades of misrule. But that didn't happen. Even that didn't happen.

The path forward for Pakistan is ten-years of stability under a government of Technocrats. Pakistan is in serious problems right now. The old ways will not work anymore. No more conflicts. No more talk of revolutions. Ten years. Pakistan can still turn around. I have faith.
PTI's face is Imran Khan. But PTI too got infiltrated by opportunist, former PPP+PMLN scum. Imran Khan should have not allowed any of those monkeys in. Lost all confidence in him when he opened the doors to that filth.

Even Fayyaz Chohan.

We don't know what was shown to them or how were these people threatened.

In my country sadly, beghairti has no limits. So I can expect anything. Remember Azam Sawati... He was able to get through because his video was with his own wife.. what if someone threatens to rape the children or wife in front of his own eyes? You can expect anything from current regime led by video maharani.

Asad Umar is leaving too, isn't he?

Asad Umar is leaving too, isn't he?
I think people should save their honor first.. if he is leaving, he has taken the right decision. If not, he should take the right decision ASAP.

Only resigned from party positions

That was the interesting part.

He resigned from the positions only, not the party itself.

It's very telling what the outgoing people say.

Some start complaining about IK and PTI and how it wronged them like Chohan, some start complaining about May 9 and want to focus on family (Shireen Mazari), some don't complain at all but just take a temporary/partial sideline (Asad Umar), and then some hoodwink the ISI Major jo sath laga hua hai that they will give a press conference and quit, but then actually don't (Ali Zaidi), and then they get shipped to Jacobabad.

Property dealers maybe winning the battle but this FA pass dumbs are loosing war big time. In my this visit, I didn't find a single person (poor, middle income or rich, illiterate or educated, religious or not) who had any good word to say about these crooks.
The Level of support I am seeing for IK. He can pick a random dude from street and give him ticket people will still vote him and make him win. In their arrogance and stupidity these haram khore Property dealers have truly united this nation in contempt for them. The next election when ever it happens will bury all these dinosaurs forever. No amount of Propaganda or making new parties can change that now. They are done Hearts and minds have darkened completely and the new generation would not be swayed by any propaganda.

Here comes the new PM of Pakistan ....

1de5bdf3bcdbdd86bb6a27a50d775912.jpg

Back
Top Bottom